Ravi Shastri is secretly dating Nimrat Kaur

Sgattick10

3 minutes ago, velu said:

if someone is bit well off and living in mumbai . hyd or chennai ( movie industry ) they can score lots of stragglers :((

one of my ex colleague use to gossip about kannada film industry ( he use to live in the same neighborhood of a producer )    

Simple would be to find happiness in others happiness :Giggity:

2 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

FWB relationships and random sleeping are common in entertainment industries.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

The year Urvashi was born by that time Shastri was already a retired Test cricketer and probably began his commentary stint too. It's hard to believe that people with some degree of power care least about moral obligations. How will people choose to follow morals if examples presented to them care the least about them?

The year Urvashi was born by that time Shastri was already a retired Test cricketer and probably began his commentary stint too. It's hard to believe that people with some degree of power care least about moral obligations. How will people choose to follow morals if examples presented to them care the least about them?

Yes I agree but that's how the power structure goes on

The powerful never follows any rules- and then set rules for idiots to follow.
Also, this is Bewda man.
He can sleep with ANY GIRL

1 minute ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Yes I agree but that's how the power structure goes on

The powerful never follows any rules- and then set rules for idiots to follow.
Also, this is Bewda man.
He can sleep with ANY GIRL

The old adage that to be big one must work hard is slowly fading away, the new one would be all about being street smart and networking with right connections to get to the top.

3 hours ago, beetle said:

Nimrat is better looking than plastic katrina.

Katrina is million times better looking than any bollywood so called heroine. Don't even get me started on acting. Bollywood women can't even speak Hindi properly. They mostly speak English in their funny accent.

Edited by nagraj85