India should play Rohit Sharma as opener in Tests too, Prithvi Shaw can wait: Virender Sehwag

13 minutes ago, Sgattick10 said:

Can we have selection committee comprising of Agarkar, Gambhir and Dravid.

I was thinking the same apart from dravid, let him be with A team but he shud have a serious say in selection 

Even Yuvraj as soon as possible

I hve seen his interview he has picked out n mentioned some special players time to time

25 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

I was thinking the same apart from dravid, let him be with A team but he shud have a serious say in selection 

Even Yuvraj as soon as possible

I hve seen his interview he has picked out n mentioned some special players time to time

Gambhir comes of as sensible will make a good selector but I believe his pr is not strong so media doesn't promotes him.

It never changes ,they never learn
Bcci will witness a drastic fall in attendance even home t20s let alone the odis and tests,we are not going anywhere,team will be thrashed black and blue even at home,people will loose their intersest,bcci will find it very difficult to woo people back
I think there is too much cricket too the point that even hardcore fans are finding it tough to follow.
In my childhood , people used to watch even matches between Zimbabwe and Kenya and now the same people even opt out of SL-BD matches.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

The issue appears to be that many of the ex-cricketers do not follow young cricketers so undervalue them. Their knowledge is limited to current and has been players so they play musical chairs with them when offering suggestions .... Sehwag is Ind's most impactful test batman and he did not have much of a what we call classic technique so it is understandable that he thinks Rohit can be successful as well