Your love and support will make me come back stronger: Hardik Pandya

Switchblade

I heard from my uncle's friend friend's uncle that Pandya's straight orientation is a sham. Karan Johar paid off Avrams, Rautelas and Guptas to act as Pandya's love interests.

He will come out of the (shiny designer) closet soon. Dekh lena.

PS: LMAOO

Pandya is not KJO'S type.

I heard KJO was quite bit fond of Manish Pandey when he was a Knight Rider

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

This guy is very filmy. I think with him we are definitely on for next 5 years of good entertainment in terms of both nautankibaazi and some decent performance here and there. 

Sreesanth 2.0 who has better cricket skills overall.

Honestly,Instead of becoming cricketers- the Pandya Bros had a huge potential in becoming the Kardashians of India but unfortunately , our entertainment space doesn't really have opportunities for variety E! Style programming apart from Bigg Boss, Roadies and Splitsvilla.

He's a perfect BB material though.
He's eventually gonna end up there anyways with his bro

10 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Honestly,Instead of becoming cricketers- the Pandya Bros had a huge potential in becoming the Kardashians of India but unfortunately , our entertainment space doesn't really have opportunities for variety E! Style programming apart from Bigg Boss, Roadies and Splitsvilla.

He's a perfect BB material though.
He's eventually gonna end up there anyways with his bro

As the famous adage goes ... "Politics, IPL aur hamam mein sab nange hain!"  :phehe:

Just now, UrmiSinhaRay said:

He's trying to model his persona on Ranveer Singh who is too fake -

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

dnt care about all this off field things, ppl shud do what they enjoy ...all have their own choices, hobbies, ways to relax 

dhoni liked bikes , this guys like being into fashion, yuvi, imran khan,warnie were playboys to 

infact i saw in gary sobers documentary .....he use to party really hard before the game 

what matters is what they do on the field