What single cricketing ability do you wish you had?

5 hours ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Thats basically Hardick Pandya 

more a cross of hardik and the great sir stu binny.

Hardik is actually good. Stu binny is right below the line of expendable..

i would love to be agonizingly close to drop-able but just not it. like a glorified hero for mediocrity..the best mediocre cricketer ever..

collingwood comes to mind, but he was an unmatched fielder..so he had skill there.

so collingwood minus leadership ability and fielding ability but with more cringe attitude..

14 hours ago, Brainfade said:

If rebirth is real and God is real and gave you the choice of one cricket skill you could have and all the requisite physical attributes to succeed in it, what would you choose?

14 hours ago, Brainfade said:

If rebirth is real and God is real and gave you the choice of one cricket skill you could have and all the requisite physical attributes to succeed in it, what would you choose?

I was always a decent left hand bat who could tonk it big and use to be a good swing bowler, however I always want to bowl fast and by fast means 100 mph my height is decent 6'1 so with the hitting ability plus lightening pace and ability to sustain this pace through out day would have been wonderful. 

21 hours ago, UnknownGenius said:

I played at U-15, U-17 and U-19 level, I had all the skill level but decided to pursue studies since Kenyan cricket was down the drain

I still remember my first real coach was Alvin Kallicharan

Played with Alvin's brother . All-rounder bowled quick let breaks , best fielder I played with,