Ayodhya Verdict

Global.Baba

On 11/13/2019 at 7:20 AM, Mariyam said:

Any reading material on this?

Who 'changed' the name of the masjid?

It is from the revenue records and FIRs registered since 1820s at the district court of Faizabad, UP (now called Ayodhya district), the scribes have mentioned the name as masjid-e-janmasthan. Someone has tampered with these records and added Babri Masjid as well. It seemed like coloquially  Muslims in the Awadh area of that time have referred to the Masjid as Masjid-e-Janmasthan. I doubt there will be any pop Muslim author from the 1600s till now has the gumption to refer to the place as Janmasthan. 

Read Meenakshi Jain's book (The Battle for Rama (Case of the Temple at Ayodhya) where she has documented the findings of RJB lawyers during the Allahabad HC verdict. Or Read the court verdict from 2010 itself.

https://www.amazon.com/Battle-Rama-Case-Temple-Ayodhya/dp/8173055793

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

Both these groups were NEVER Anti-Hindu to begin with. Kangress party betrayal & backstabbing of Sikhs during Independence & post Independence era was the root cause of the issue and was the main reason for Terrorism to start in Punjab.

There was no backstabbing whatsoever. The idea of states being organized around language lines didn’t start with Punjabis. It’s the terrorists amongst Sikhs who backstabbed India, by taking Pakistani money ( something the Sikh Gurus would piss on Bhindranwales face for), because they wanted a state for Sikhs only. 

I was still in India when 1984 anti-Sikh mass genocide happened, if some Khalistani supporters had funded Punjab Terrorism, there must also have been Sikh NRIs who helped the Genocide victims.

Sure. But since most Khalistanis fled overseas and NATO countries who were Pakistani allies sheltered them, the overseas Sikhs are mostly fuddu fake Sikhs who are anti India and anti Sikh teachings.

At least Sikh NRI's are telling the world about Hindustan Hypocrisy ( so called Democracy ).

All they are demonstrating to the world is that they are anti India opportunists and all they are demonstrating to Indians and Sikhs back home is that they are siding with the Pakistani enemy and pissing on their own gurus legacy.

If this is causing some concern for Sikhs like you who live outside Punjab, then it's the insecure atmosphere you are living in, not your fault. Also Haryana Jaats who were herded in truck loads to Delhi had their fair share of looting , raping & burning innocent Sikhs during the Govt organized Genocide.

Lastly, the two-faced people who are happy at your posts and act like 'Saache Hindustani' don't intend to move back to their beloved Hindustan.....wonder why?  They are the true 'Dhoni key Kuttay, Na Ghar Key...Na Ghaat Key' :phehe:

Some serious burn lol.

12 hours ago, Under_Score said:

At least Sikh NRI's are telling the world about Hindustan Hypocrisy ( so called Democracy ).

If this is causing some concern for Sikhs like you who live outside Punjab, then it's the insecure atmosphere you are living in, not your fault. Also Haryana Jaats who were herded in truck loads to Delhi had their fair share of looting , raping & burning innocent Sikhs during the Govt organized Genocide.

Lastly, the two-faced people who are happy at your posts and act like 'Saache Hindustani' don't intend to move back to their beloved Hindustan.....wonder why?  They are the true 'Dhoni key Kuttay, Na Ghar Key...Na Ghaat Key' :phehe:

Read Bolded part again and again and again.

Bottom line is NRI Sikhs, Muslims or Hindus, if they are not pro India, they can go and eff themselves. That include you and me or mulo

20 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Damdami Taksal whose head Bhindrawale himself was and Akhand kirtani jatha had lots of influence outside India . Both sampradaye's are quite anti hindu

Sikh Hindu history did not start with 1984 neither it ended with it. 1984 is no excuse of being anti India or Hindu. Let me ask you what Sikhs outside India had done for 1984 victims. It is H.S Phoolka type of people which are fighting for them. Khalistani Sikhs outside India effectively used 1984 only to spread hatred against India or Hindu's. .

Indian govt. also did some bit like giving govt. jobs to relatives of victims. One Sikh woman I know earns 60-70k per month from peon job in a school her husband was murdered in 1984 riots. Her grandson also studies in the Same school.Although Nothing can compensate for a murdered loved one.

Secular Sadhguru. Somebody should point to him Amma/AIADMK sent shilanyas bricks to Ayodhya, Pejawar Matha Seer was forefront of VHP fighting for RJB. Johnny come lately is talking for whole of south India is appropriating Yoga and Rama  out of Hinduism. He should not talk about things he is not familiar. He is claimimg even Rama is not a religious figure, what has Jaggi been smoking

https://openthemagazine.com/cover-stories/rama-a-remarkable-hero/

"At the very outset, let me say that I do not consider myself a supporter of either the Hindu or the Muslim community. As a yogi, I do not identify with any particular faith. Yoga is the science of shedding identifications, not acquiring them. It is also a fact that in southern India, the question of Rama’s birthplace is not a particularly major emotive issue. There are many devotees of Rama in the south, but Ayodhya as a sacred site is not a place of great importance for them.

Rama has been the fulcrum of the lives of millions for over 7,000 years. It is important to see that he is not a religious figure. He cannot be claimed exclusively by any faith. Nor is there any point in the story at which Rama ever proclaims himself a Hindu. If Rama is a cultural and spiritual icon for this country, it is because he is an embodiment of stability, balance, peace, truth, righteousness, compassion and justice. "

24 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Secular Sadhguru. Somebody should point to him Amma/AIADMK sent shilanyas bricks to Ayodhya, Pejawar Matha Seer was forefront of VHP fighting for RJB. Johnny come lately is talking for whole of south India is appropriating Yoga and Rama  out of Hinduism. He should not talk about things he is not familiar. He is claimimg even Rama is not a religious figure, what has Jaggi been smoking

https://openthemagazine.com/cover-stories/rama-a-remarkable-hero/

"At the very outset, let me say that I do not consider myself a supporter of either the Hindu or the Muslim community. As a yogi, I do not identify with any particular faith. Yoga is the science of shedding identifications, not acquiring them. It is also a fact that in southern India, the question of Rama’s birthplace is not a particularly major emotive issue. There are many devotees of Rama in the south, but Ayodhya as a sacred site is not a place of great importance for them.

Rama has been the fulcrum of the lives of millions for over 7,000 years. It is important to see that he is not a religious figure. He cannot be claimed exclusively by any faith. Nor is there any point in the story at which Rama ever proclaims himself a Hindu. If Rama is a cultural and spiritual icon for this country, it is because he is an embodiment of stability, balance, peace, truth, righteousness, compassion and justice. "

Everybody has agendas driving their statements.  This fella sees himself as a guy in the "Dalai Lama" bracket.  A global purveyor and marketer of "Eastern spiritualism".  In that context, its important for him to preserve his 'brand' and not be perceived as a "right wing Hindu".

8 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Everybody has agendas driving their statements.  This fella sees himself as a guy in the "Dalai Lama" bracket.  A global purveyor and marketer of "Eastern spiritualism".  In that context, its important for him to preserve his 'brand' and not be perceived as a "right wing Hindu".

True that a lot of "Hindu-Godmen" are trying to be faithless to attract atheists and foreign markets. You can see white dudes blindly following whatever they say. All while digesting the principles of Vedanta as their own revelations.

2 hours ago, Under_Score said:

I don't need to read the bolded part again & again, it's for people like you and that fag laundry bitch who keeps responding to my replies to other posters even though I have stopped replying to him a while ago.

The only reason a wifebeating mofo like you stopped responding is because you do not have the courage or intellect to respond.

Regarding being Pro India, if you guys want to put all the inhuman & barbaric actions of many India politicians & that Haramkhor Mishra ( Mishra Commission 1984 ) under the carpet, then F your pro India stance, some of you are filthy to the core just like your scumbag politicians. I will point out the wrong doings and if that makes me a less Indian or even get banned here.....I don't give a Eff, I live in a True Democracy while you guys still suck up to your dirty scumbag politicians.

This is because you are a NAMAK HARAAM. maybe you were never a true Sikh, maybe you are descended from Muslims sent to infiltrate the Sikhs, which is why you do not understand loyalty. Bengalis too have dealt with government sponsored killings during commie naxal violence, Assam saved it too during ULFA years. A poor and technologically backwards government always causes collateral damage when dealing with terrorists. But that doesn’t make us Bongs, Oryas and Assamiya hate the nation. It makes us hate the government and the people that did it. So why are there so many overseas Sikhs that hate India ? It’s not because of pride or courage, else Oryas- the least conquered of all Indian peoples outside the NE and way more pride culture than most others- would also hate India. Overseas Sikh hate India because of PAKISTANI influence on the topic and because these Sikhs are fake fuddu Sikhs who are a stain on their gurus legacy.

Regarding Khalistan, Fcuk Khalistan and stop using that excuse for any Sikh NRI who points out the injustices done to Sikhs in India.  

Injustices to the Sikhs being bandied as a reason to hate India won’t fly because they are the only NAMAK HARAAM community overseas but they are not alone in having faced injustices.

20 hours ago, Under_Score said:

I don't need to read the bolded part again & again, it's for people like you and that fag laundry bitch who keeps responding to my replies to other posters even though I have stopped replying to him a while ago.

Regarding being Pro India, if you guys want to put all the inhuman & barbaric actions of many India politicians & that Haramkhor Mishra ( Mishra Commission 1984 ) under the carpet, then F your pro India stance, some of you are filthy to the core just like your scumbag politicians. I will point out the wrong doings and if that makes me a less Indian or even get banned here.....I don't give a Eff, I live in a True Democracy while you guys still suck up to your dirty scumbag politicians.

Regarding Khalistan, Fcuk Khalistan and stop using that excuse for any Sikh NRI who points out the injustices done to Sikhs in India.  

If justice for 1984 was so prime, why did your cousins in Punjab vote for the same COngress that perpetuated the very same crimes. I was told the NRI sikhs supported the Congress govt in order to safeguard their personal properties in India.

13 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

What a silly post....Did Kangress win immediately after the 84 Genocide?

1985 Akali Dal, 1987 President's Rule and then after that same old crap parties...Akali Dal or Kangress, no other choice for the people. Also Punjab is gone case now. Thanks to Badal.

Also, weren't you the one who mentioned in the past that REDFM is owned by Khalistanis.

https://vancouver.redfm.ca/

Does this website give you that feeling. Stop spreading false propaganda on ICF, some of you are such paranoid phattus, every Sikh NRI seems like a Khalistani or Khalistani supporter to you...what a weird darpok mindset some of you have.

Every NRI fuddu fake Sikh who is anti India is a Khalistani at heart. You cannot be anti Indian anti Khalistani Sikh. The kind your own brethren like Capt. Amarinder Singh spits on.

4 hours ago, Under_Score said:

What a silly post....Did Kangress win immediately after the 84 Genocide?

1985 Akali Dal, 1987 President's Rule and then after that same old crap parties...Akali Dal or Kangress, no other choice for the people. Also Punjab is gone case now. Thanks to Badal.

Also, weren't you the one who mentioned in the past that REDFM is owned by Khalistanis.

https://vancouver.redfm.ca/

Does this website give you that feeling. Stop spreading false propaganda on ICF, some of you are such paranoid phattus, every Sikh NRI seems like a Khalistani or Khalistani supporter to you...what a weird darpok mindset some of you have.

Not me, I don't know about RedFM, BTW this is what your Khalustani bros are supporting. Kartarpur is a corridor for conversion to become anti-India.

Telangana: Muslim women chant ‘Ram Mandir todenga’ at a ‘prayer meet’ protesting SC verdict on Ayodhya, booked for sedition

Muslim women can be seen raising several slogans like 'todenge todenge, Ram Mandir todenge', 'laathi goli khayenge, Babri Masjid banayenge' and 'humari arzoo, shahadat shahadat'.

On Thursday, a group of women belonging to a Muslim organisation held a congregation at Saidabad Ujale Shah Eidgah grounds. Over a hundred Muslim women congregated to hold a “prayer meeting” protesting the Supreme Court verdict in the Ram Janmabhoomi case where the court awarded the entire 67-acre land to Hindus and mandated that the Muslims would get an alternate 5 acre land in Ayodhya to build their Mosque. The main leaders of this congregation were two daughters of one cleric Maulana Abdul Aleem Islahi — Shabista and Zille Huma.

The police had initially denied permission to them, but later it granted conditional accord, saying they were not supposed to disrupt peace and refrain from communal utterances.

However, the group of Muslim women who had congregated to protest against the Ayodhya verdict raised several communally charged slogans. In a video that emerged, the Muslim women can be seen raising several slogans like ‘todenge todenge, Ram Mandir todenge’ (we will break Ram Mandir), ‘laathi goli khayenge, Babri Masjid banayenge’ (we don’t mind being beaten up with sticks or being shot at, but we will make the Babri Masjid), ‘humari arzoo, shahadat shahadat’. With the slogans of Naara-e-Taqbeer and Allaho Akbar, the Muslim women were seeing stoking tension by vowing to break the Ram Mandir that will be built at Ayodhya and build Babri Masjid.

After raising the slogans, speaking to the media, the group’s leader criticised the Supreme Court verdict in strong words. She said that the Muslim women do now want ‘charity’. And while raising hateful slogans, hilariously, the Muslim lady said that this verdict has proven that the Supreme Court has ‘surrendered to Hindu terrorists’ and that, the verdict is based on faith and not facts. She further said that Allah has already delivered his verdict, and they will only listen to Allah, on Mosques and that their claim on Babri Masjid would remain till a Mosque is not build at the same site.

She further stoked passions by blaming Muslim organisations of being ‘cowardly’. She said that because they were being ‘cowards’, Muslim women had to come out on the streets to protest. Almost threatening, she said that Muslims are apparently being suppressed and that nobody will understand how the Muslim’s anger against the Ayodhya verdict will manifest itself.

The police had initially denied permission to them, but later it granted conditional accord, saying they were not supposed to disrupt peace and refrain from communal utterances.

Two daughters of one cleric Maulana Abdul Aleem Islahi — Shabista and Zille Huma have been booked under 124 (A). A case has also been made under IPC Sections 153 A&B (promoting enmity and hatred between the two communities) and 295A (deliberate and malicious acts to outrage religious feelings) has also been filed. Sector sub-inspector DD Singh had filed a complaint with the station house officer, upon which the police issued an FIR.

“We have found the content of the programme highly inflammatory and the congregation had tried to create communal enmity the two communities”, said Saidabad inspector K Srinivas according to Times of India. On Friday, the police tightened security around Mecca Masjid to thwart possible protest after the prayers in connection with the arrest of DJS president and four others by police in a conspiracy case. The task force had picked up four DJS activists from Golconda. Rapid Action Force was deployed near the Mecca Masjid.

The Police also said, “Around 110 Muslim women and girls under the leadership of one woman Jille Huma unlawfully gathered and congregated in the Ujalesha Eidgah ground and offered prayers. After completion of prayers for about 20 minutes, Huma held the mic and raised provocative slogans”.

Amjed Ullah Khan, the Ex Corporator, 35 Azampura Division and youth leader of Majlis Bachao Tehreek in Hyderabad and the son of Amanatullah Khan condemned the case being registered against the Muslim women saying that “praying” is a right granted under the constitution.

Peacefuls quoting Quran

It is not for the polytheists to maintain the mosques of Allah [while] witnessing against themselves with disbelief. [For] those, their deeds have become worthless, and in the Fire they will abide eternally.

They won't rest until they attack the Ram Mandir, need tight security there for eternity...

Old Hyderabad is a basket case, from personal experience way worse than M dominated areas in Kolkata....probably worse than Garden Reach/Metiabruz/Kidderpore stretch :((. People there hate India and dharmics more than our external enemies, dunno how kafirs live in such hostile conditions.

Edited by Gollum

Old Hyderabad is a basket case, from personal experience way worse than M dominated areas in Kolkata....worse than Garden Reach/Metiabruz/Kidderpore stretch :((. People there hate India and dharmics more than our external enemies, dunno how kafirs live in such hostile conditions.
I checked in google maps and found that I live 3km away from that ground.

Apart from sadakchaap chew*yas I encounter on the road while commuting to office through old city, it's not all that bad for local kafirs to get along with them in public spaces.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

55 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

Breaking,AIMPLB to file review petition in SC against ayodhya verdict. Hope secular brigade drowns themselves in handful water. 

Is gandagi ka ekmatr upaay hai....Uniform Civil Code. Mota bhai knows it, guarantee we'll get it before 2024.