Ambati Rayudu breaks India's middle-order drought !!!

velu

1 hour ago, Switchblade said:

have you seen this movie hostel ? 

"I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me".. 

rayudu is not playing with anyone , but others are playing with him :phehe: 

52 minutes ago, UnknownGenius said:

Who cares about age? Greatest ever T20 team CSK showed age is just a number despite everyone writing us off. Good to see India not fall for this age crap. You need to win NOW

Let me clearly tell you everyone cares about age and no one gives fu*k about your csk sh*t & ipl. Keep it with you and your winning mentality.

Edited by Nikola
2 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Let me clearly tell you everyone cares about age and no one gives fu*k about your csk sh*t & ipl. Keep it with you and your winning mentality.

You're delusional then. India is in win now mode. WC is less than a year away. They are not going to bring in some 20 year old at the expense of an experienced 30 year old at this stage. The time for that will be post world cup

Go watch the U-19 WC since all you care about is age. You will not enjoy the WC 2019 because India will have lots of 30+ players. It is what it is.

2 minutes ago, test fan said:

I have Reseve my decision until  India play odi in Australia & NZ bcz these two team have qwality fast bowler likes of Boult Southee Cummins Starc.

Will you apply same decision to others in the team like Dhawan or Rohit? If they all fail against those attacks, will you still drop only Rayudu?

Rayudu has done more than what is expected of him since his comeback. In general players are not picked based off a benchmark against some specific subset of attacks.....

2 minutes ago, UnknownGenius said:

Will you apply same decision to others in the team like Dhawan or Rohit? If they all fail against those attacks, will you still drop only Rayudu?

Rayudu has done more than what is expected of him since his comeback. In general players are not picked based off a benchmark against some specific subset of attacks.....

Lol u campare him with proven player .Dhawan Rohit already win match against these side with same bowler .rayudu face some Lallu panju bowler here .in Asia Cup Final on " akhada pitch " how MM make him dance ??