Ranji trophy 2018-19

44 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

most of the wickets are given by the batsmen....

moreover, pitch looked like green mamba

Why do we have to rundown such an impressive spell by a 21 year old pacer. Yes, the pitch was green and had some support but if you watch the entire spells he bowled, you'd know how consistent and threatening he was. Ball after ball batsmen were made to look clueless ultimately getting out after being properly set up. All credit to the bowler.

4 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

even Nathu is in the 3rd row at the moment.  He is still far away from the rhythm he was in before his injury.  Needs full FC season.  At times, he looks unsure of his runup.

Agree.

For me it is ...

Siraj  ... should be playing for India already

Rajpoot, Saini ... knocking on the door

Mavi, Avesh, Prasidh ... Could be ready in 6 months to a year

Nathu, Nagarkoti  ... Could take 1 year plus to get ready.

Edited by express bowling
6 hours ago, express bowling said:

Agree.

For me it is ...

Siraj  ... should be playing for India already

Rajpoot, Saini ... knocking on the door

Mavi, Avesh, Prasidh ... Could be ready in 6 months to a year

Nathu, Nagarkoti  ... Could take 1 year plus to get ready.

By the time they actually pick Siraj he might have lost the brilliant form he was I to.  A decision cannot be taken after an year of good form with the hope that it will last for years.  The right time was there and it's still there even though it's a bit late decision if taken now.  With pacers you never know if they get injured or out of golden form. 

1 hour ago, Straight Drive said:

By the time they actually pick Siraj he might have lost the brilliant form he was I to.  A decision cannot be taken after an year of good form with the hope that it will last for years.  The right time was there and it's still there even though it's a bit late decision if taken now.  With pacers you never know if they get injured or out of golden form. 

Agree.