Ranji trophy 2018-19

4 minutes ago, express bowling said:

A these young fast bowlers, without much FC experience, need to play as many FC games as they can unless they are overworked.

We have a dangerous captaan in that respect in  Manoj Tiwary.

Made Porel to bowl 40+ overs  on debut last year and poor kid never bowled that fast after that. 

Got injured too. 

I think even Shami bowled more than 40+ overs this year.    

25 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Porel has injured his ankle. He had uploaded a post on his Instagram.

I read about it after I posted about Porel.  It is a strange case.

Porel was fit and dropped for this match.  Then he came in as a replacement fielder and had a freak injury.  He stepped on a ball and twisted his ankle.  Now, he is probably out for the entire season.

On 12/25/2018 at 9:38 PM, UrmiSinhaRay said:

I feel like we should create a buzz for him on social media so that team management takes notice emoji4.png

No doubt Gill is talented.. he will break into Indian team sooner or later, but arent we hyping up a youngster who has just turned 20 and yet to face conditions in different parts of the country , let alone the world?

No doubt Gill is talented.. he will break into Indian team sooner or later, but arent we hyping up a youngster who has just turned 20 and yet to face conditions in different parts of the country , let alone the world?
Oh please !!!
Yahaan pe Shaw ke liye bhi noise banaya gaya tha!

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

We have a dangerous captaan in that respect in  Manoj Tiwary.
     Made Porel to bowl 40+ overs  on debut last year and poor kid never bowled that fast after that. 
      Got injured too. 
     I think even Shami bowled more than 40+ overs this year.    
So much for Sourav Ganguly and his Vision 2020 bullshit
CAB has gone to the dogs with political infighting among people with negligible cricketing vision and faltu players who are more passionate about politics than cricket
Yuck

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, diga said:

Agree.  I would say needs 1 more year in domestics and away A tours then comes in.  Agarwal is better batsaman in odis and tests yet ICf pumping the kid

Agarwal should be on odi squad as back up opener