Breaking: Steve Smith, David Warner bans could be lifted, says Cricket Australia CEO

Nikola

What are our chances to win series if Smith & Warner make comeback?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What are our chances to win series if Smith & Warner make comeback?

15 hours ago, putrevus said:

They batted only 25 overs because it rained after tea.Rain was in forecast and everyone in the team knew about. Srikanth also did not show any urgency .

@zen uncle only watches cricket on cricinfo or accepts what Benaud says. Sometime he will read some article or chk some you tube video if someone has put effort to share.

Bottomline is, He is less of a cricket fan more of agenda guy and will run away as soon as that character of his gets exposed

7 hours ago, mishra said:

@zen uncle only watches cricket on cricinfo or accepts what Benaud says. Sometime he will read some article or chk some you tube video if someone has put effort to share.

Bottomline is, He is less of a cricket fan more of agenda guy and will run away as soon as that character of his gets exposed

This is getting funny! What is the issue here? Why am I being dragged in to it? 

As for agenda, we can see your efforts. Is this about Sachin not being Ind’s best test batsman? Or is it that Sachin slowing down to score that meaningless 100th 100 to see Ind end up with a relatively low total impacting you to such an extent that you are digging around to see what you can find, however irrelevant it could be, on other players. Since Kohli is doing well and in Sachin’s territory, may be, you are trying to pitch Rohit as better in ODIs :dontknow:

To save you the time and effort on your propaganda / agenda -> not interested in the topic atm!

Edited by zen
6 hours ago, zen said:

This is getting funny! What is the issue here? Why am I being dragged in to it? 

As for agenda, we can see your efforts. Is this about Sachin not being Ind’s best test batsman? Or is it that Sachin slowing down to score that meaningless 100th 100 to see Ind end up with a relatively low total impacting you to such an extent that you are digging around to see what you can find, however irrelevant it could be, on other players. Since Kohli is doing well and in Sachin’s territory, may be, you are trying to pitch Rohit as better in ODIs :dontknow:

To save you the time and effort on your propaganda / agenda -> not interested in the topic atm!

I am neot discussing your bias. I am just pointing  the hollowness of your method or grounds u use to justify your bias. i.e. my above post is absolutely correct.

btw i picked on this because just few days i went to attend a award ceremony and met someone as guest speaker who happen to represent kiwis against Your superman. What he described, you can easily makeout that them cricketers were on paper only.

For neutrals here, on score card there was a 8 run. Now will let you figureout how 8 runs got scored. And zen compares those guys with modern cricketers because some aussie says he was best.

I am done with you mate on cricket nit pickings. Keep watching cricket on cricinfo commentry and scorecards

Edited by mishra