Despite all DK bashing the guy delivers in crunch time

2 hours ago, SrinjayDutta said:

He did not deliver. We lost the match. I don't care how many sixes he hit before. Needed some calm head and intelligence to see of Stoinis's cutters.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Lol is this some sort of  joke? By the time he got on strike in the last over, we needed 11 off 3 balls. Trying to put the blame on DK for this loss is insane. He and Dhawan (and to a small extent Pant) were the reason we were even had a shot in this chase.  Pant should probably be criticized more for that dickhead shot he played when the requirement was just 18 off 10 balls. And then there was Krunal farting around when he should have just got off strike and actually given DK a chance to finish it. 

2 minutes ago, SrinjayDutta said:

Quite devastating defeat today in my view.not a auspicious way to dominate the tour. Scored more and then lost.probably would have won if score was 156-5. Anyway I am overreacting.

Two question?

1. Did Kohli not know before the match that Maxwell struggles against Bhumrah

2. Was he not aware of the rain forecast?

4 hours ago, SrinjayDutta said:

Quite devastating defeat today in my view.not a auspicious way to dominate the tour. Scored more and then lost.probably would have won if score was 156-5. Anyway I am overreacting.

What are you wrist-slitting for?  Aus got lucky with the conditions, Krunal and Khaleel had a terrible day, and we still out-scored them by 10 runs.  Aus are damn lucky to "win" today. And they know it.  

Did a great job yesterday to bring us back in the match. We need 60 of 4 overs when he and Pant started fighting back. Actually Krunal screwed up the things by taking double on first ball of last over. Had Krunal taken just a single, situation would have 12 of 5 balls which is doable rather than 11 of 3 when DK actually got strike. We need him at number 5 and Pant at 6 with Hardik Pandeya at 7. 

What are you wrist-slitting for?  Aus got lucky with the conditions, Krunal and Khaleel had a terrible day, and we still out-scored them by 10 runs.  Aus are damn lucky to "win" today. And they know it.  
We knew what to chase. There was quite a few unnecessary dot balls. And plant's shot was horrible. This defeat could have been avoided. I'm just worried we won't be able to win the series.