Would like to see Pakistan players welcomed into the IPL: PCB’s Managing Director Wasim Khan

Switchblade

1 hour ago, Pace90 said:

Everything bad about Pakistan you guys have been saying on this thread might be true but one thing is sure, Pakistanis in general have a better upbringing, just look at the difference in the language used for Pakistan in this forum and for Indians in Pakpassion. At least they don't use low class language for Indians in that forum. 

I have never said anything bad about any Pakistani ever or on this forum.

Please don't bring that Pakpassion forum here. Those moderators are thugs. That forum is like a dictatorship and dont want opposing views. They drop a ban if they don't like the viewpoint.

This is a very democratic forum. I have so many disagreements but by and large I am still tolerated(not liked). Freedom of speech is the first criteria in a forum and that green forum fails miserably.

4 hours ago, Pace90 said:

Everything bad about Pakistan you guys have been saying on this thread might be true but one thing is sure, Pakistanis in general have a better upbringing, just look at the difference in the language used for Pakistan in this forum and for Indians in Pakpassion. At least they don't use low class language for Indians in that forum. 

Because they earn from their forum . Besides the hatred they show on their forum is not any different.

4 hours ago, Pace90 said:

Go tell that to your mullas and scum militia calling themselves army. Showing moral outrage here is lol worthy. We will not only have bad language for you. 

3 hours ago, Khota said:

I have never said anything bad about any Pakistani ever or on this forum.

Please don't bring that Pakpassion forum here. Those moderators are thugs. That forum is like a dictatorship and dont want opposing views. They drop a ban if they don't like the viewpoint.

This is a very democratic forum. I have so many disagreements but by and large I am still tolerated(not liked). Freedom of speech is the first criteria in a forum and that green forum fails miserably.

They as a society dont begin to understand freedom of expression.

On 12/25/2018 at 9:17 PM, Pace90 said:

This forum doesn't have un-employed mods sitting around editing posts to present a one-eyed view.  Its more laissez faire here.