Vijay, Rahul and Yadav dropped, Mayank and Vihari to open, Rohit and Jadeja back in side for 3rd test

3 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Yep to a certain extent it is.  Hence you take these players on A tours to these countries and see how they do.  If they do well then you can play them for india

VIHARI BATTED 3 for india A on SENA away tours and did well.  So did Aggarawl opening batting in these tours.

Vihari only batted in one innings at 3 n made only 3 runs, rest he batted at 4 n 5 

Mayank was avg on this overseas A-tours 

Can Aggarawl open tommorow for India?  or will you say no out of order he opens for India as opening in SENA completley different from opening in SENA?

So bat 3 ranji success.  Bat 3 A tours SENA success.  What more can selctors do after that but say ok he can bat up top in SENA for India real.  If you say no to above will never have new top order bats for India debuting ever again!

Even rahane has ranji success at 3, pujara has  100 at opening why not them 

All this is not for desperate times, all this is to adjust rohit sharma 

Ask Vihari.  Guarantee would rather open then 6!

No he wont say yes, many wont .....opening in overseas is the toughest 

He has no choice , he knws wahi balli ka bakra banega 

There are two types of reactions that Vihari can have to opening. 

1) The team management are throwing me into the deep end, I'm an easy option to be fed to the wolves and kicked out the side. 

2) The team management are saying my game is very solid, go and take this opportunity at the top of the order where there are obvious problems. If I succeed, I am a shoe in for coming games. 

Hah Hah ICf in love with vihari at moment.  But he mob is fickle, will soon dump him for a new love and ICF will be bitter hateful ex as usual.

Rohit opening.  Its like many want personal agendas satisfied and not a care about India winning.  Rohit sucks v moving ball hence not asked to open.  If replacing both opners and Aggarawl opns.  Then with him straight choice based on who may do well between Pujara and Vihari. 

I would not play Rohit at 6.  But straight choice between him, Panday and Raul for 6 spot.  Pandya is difeerent player to other  as all rounder but batting not as good.  Raul could go well at 6, maybe he instead of Rohit.

Do not dismiis Vihari opening.  Indian cricket littered with players pushed up to open from no where and rest is history.  Sehwag prime example

I am not here on Vihari development project.  Need to win.  I would open with Pujra and put Vihari 3 .  Saying that Vihari could do very well opening.  Scores 40 and bats long done his job.  Vihari bets number 3, tons of game at that number FC so him batting as opener is not something he will be unaccustomed to frankly.  You guys acting like taking genuine number 6 and asking himto open, which is not case at all.  I get the call

3 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Rohit should open. Why change Vihary's place who batted beautifully at no.6?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Cos he bats 3 and is clealy more suited techinque wise to opening.  Rohit is awful v moving ball and will fail.  You will no doubt enjoy he fails but I and many others wont as we want a good start thanks very much so we can win v dammn aussies

1 hour ago, King Tendulkar said:

Cos he bats 3 and is clealy more suited techinque wise to opening.  Rohit is awful v moving ball and will fail.  You will no doubt enjoy he fails but I and many others wont as we want a good start thanks very much so we can win v dammn aussies

Pujara bats at 3

Vihari has batted at 6 for India and mostly 4,5 for India-A overseas

In domestic u play against avg attacks mostly on diff pitches against SG ball, this is kookabura 

Rahane has batted at 3 for yrs for mumbai, why not send him or even pujara 

Why sacrfice a youngster n that to for adjusting a failure like rohit sharma. Kohli is a spineless n duffer captain who hasnt learned by giving repeated chances to dhawan n rohit that they are not meant for test cricket...for them he has made blunder calls