India vs Australia | 2nd ODI | Adelaide | 15 Jan 2019 | 8.50 am IST |

velu

4 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Pretty much all Indians effect the stumping at lightning speed including the women XI  wicket keeper.

Ok, but we're talking about catches. Can't say Dhoni even at his peak was as good a WK to spinners as Gilly, let alone the pacers! At his age I shudder to think what'll happen to our slip catching in the WC :cantstop:

Edited by R!TTER
5 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

Kuldeep Yadav to Khawaja, no run, edged and it's dropped by Dhoni!It was shorter, he went back to cut, flashed hard, got a thickish edge, tough to handle, it bounces off Dhoni and ricochet's wide of slip! Hard to know if the edge was too much to react to :hmm:

Like I said the other day, his keeping is way overrated! He drops far too many dollies to be ever considered as one of the top 10 WK, be in tests or LO :whack:

Does anyone remember his dropped catch of Sanga, 2010 first test vs SL in SL off Sehwag? We lost that test due to captain Cool & his amazing keeping skills :whack3:

Cricbuzz calling it as a half chance :phehe:

1 minute ago, gattaca said:

I really hope its tested in all ODIS we have from now and then hopefully it forces selectors to make changes. 

He will hit sixes when match is already lost and get not out and also improve SR.

There is no escaping watching lunges in World Cup, wishful thinking!

Got to love this Aussie TM attitude. Not the strongest of teams but still very positive. Lost openers cheaply and still they have targeted the third seamer , trying to score as many as possible. We just went into shell in the last game even when we were chasing.