Will Shubman Gill get a debut atleast in T20 series?

GautiMaan

On 1/26/2019 at 8:52 PM, jf1gp_1 said:

i see posters have given up on KL "more talented than Kohli" Rahul to an unseen but "next avatar of sachin" gill. I absolutely see posters rallying behind Pant to be in WC squad but Gill ? let the guy make his debut before even commenting. 

Yeah one guy didnt live up but others like Aggarwal and Shaw were able to make an impact straight away.

And it doesnt matter if Gill is not the next Sachin,fans just think he's better an option than Rayudu.

On 1/26/2019 at 9:10 AM, vvvslaxman said:

They are scared of giving chance to Gill. If he clicks by scoring a century, then they will be forced accommodate him in case someone else keeps sucking till the world cup. They don't want that scenario. This selfish prick Rayudu was going after a 50 to protect his place.

He is going to play the next 2 ODIs.lets see how he performs.

On 1/26/2019 at 10:10 AM, vvvslaxman said:

They are scared of giving chance to Gill. If he clicks by scoring a century, then they will be forced accommodate him in case someone else keeps sucking till the world cup. They don't want that scenario. This selfish prick Rayudu was going after a 50 to protect his place.

Lol you are talking like Pakistani fans now. In World Cup almost every team will choose expirience. The last kohli played as youngster he played for India for 3 years before that even sachin I think played for few years.

Edited by gattaca
2 hours ago, gattaca said:

Lol you are talking like Pakistani fans now. In World Cup almost every team will choose expirience. The last kohli played as youngster he played for India for 3 years before that even sachin I think played for few years.

Experienced batsmen who have strike rate of 79 and 73 in modern cricket. Add Dhoni who operates under 70 these days. Those are our middle order. Only the injury prone Jadhav has a decent strike rate. He is a hit and miss against quality bowling.

Edited by vvvslaxman