Which 2 pace bowlers of the same era would make the perfect paceman when rolled into one?

Which pace bowlers would comprise the perfect bowler when rolled into one?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which pace bowlers would comprise the perfect bowler when rolled into one?

• Wasim Akram-Glen Mcgrath
    • Wasim Akram-Curtly Ambrose
    • Malcolm Marshall-Wasim Akram
    • Joel Garner-Dennis Lillee
    • Malcolm Mrashall-Curtly Ambrose
    • Wasim Akram-Waqar Younus
    • Dennis Lillee-Jeff Thomson
    • Shoaib Akhtar-Dale Steyn
    • Michael Holding-Andy Roberts
    • Richard Hadlee-Imran Khan
    • Wasim Akram-Imran Khan
    • Alan Donald-Glen Mcgrath

23 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

If you watched womens cricket for long, you would know at one time Jhulan Goswamy was the fastest female bowler. She touched 125+ I think! Which was super quick for womens cricket.

yeah, i know her fastest was 120kph, but she has not crossed 115 in a long time.  i have watched several of her games and she was mostly 110-112kph.  Ellyse Perry used to clock 120-123K range easily. Now one of South Africans is the quickest woman pacer.  Before her, Cathryn Fitzpatrick was the fastest who touched 125K.  currently, Shabnim Ismail is the fastest who clocked 128KPh in 2016 and Lea Tahuhu from NZ who clocked 126kph.

Edited by rkt.india

Marshall and Akram, no contest. 

The most underrated thing about Marshall, which people who did not see him do not realize, is that he was extremely cerebral and used to figure out pitches & batsmen (on that given day) faster than anyone else i've ever seen, by a country mile. Think how Bumrah figures out the pitch & batsmen faster than anyone else in the Indian team- Marshall had just as much of a 'thinking gap' with the next best ATG. 

5 hours ago, rkt.india said:

yeah, i know her fastest was 120kph, but she has not crossed 115 in a long time.  i have watched several of her games and she was mostly 110-112kph.  Ellyse Perry used to clock 120-123K range easily. Now one of South Africans is the quickest woman pacer.  Before her, Cathryn Fitzpatrick was the fastest who touched 125K.  currently, Shabnim Ismail is the fastest who clocked 128KPh in 2016 and Lea Tahuhu from NZ who clocked 126kph.

So if you have watched then you know that Jhulan Goswamy was fast. So its a bit silly to come up with an argument. or maybe you just googled after realizing your mistake. I forgive you

8 hours ago, rkt.india said:

@Muloghontowill tell you Ambrose used to bowl 95 mph whole day, so, need to add Akhtar in there.

No, Ambrose was slightly faster than Garner. Ambrose would be around low to mid 130s in speed gun but his main weapon was bounce, can get the ball to bounce at 4-5 feet high from very full lengths.

The hybrid Shoartly Ambrokhtar can do same what Ambrose does at 95 mph, retiring most batsmen. Shoartly Ambrokhtar speaks with a mix of Punjabi and Antiguan accent, gets very emotional easily and plays awesome reggae. Cool guy to hang out with....Shoartly Ambrokhtar...