2019 Lok Sabha elections thread

FischerTal

38 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

See I told you voter turnout will be close to 65,its 63% in u.p

To beat the 100% consolidation of muslims, BJP need extra votes from the middle class. This 1st phrase has proved its unlikely.

its tough battle

I genuinely feel bsp has deliberately done this, to teach sp congress a lesson for trying to sabotage bsp, Making it hindu vs Muslim, won't be surprised if Modi goes soft on Maya, mulayum and shivpal but teach Akhilesh a lesson. 

Story of prosperous India pre 2k14 in my words "Back then":
I miss those good old days when almost everything was filled with corruption.Corruption made everyone's life easy,Although the Income Tax payers felt like being looted back then,Although the defence personnel's were denied permissions back then after 26/11.But still,things were great back then.
Our roads and societies used to be so clean.
India had such a strong corporate structure with Satyam scam, Kingfisher scam,and scam,scam,scam.
We even had our Prime Minister,Finance Minister,Sports Minister involved in the scam.
We had so many Indirect taxes to deal with back then.Things were really simple as most of the people who maintained the kacha khata and pakka khata are now forced to have pakka khata to a good extent,thanks to Gabbar Singh Tax.
Life of scammers were quiet easy back then as there was no Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code back then.
We had smart cities and smart villages everywhere back then.
Women were really safe,every person belonging to mid middle class section were enjoying reservations on the basis of their income.
The yuvas were getting loans easily to start up a small business back then without any MUDRA yojana.Jobs were almost everwhere.
Inflation rates were high back then which led to increase in the price of necessities but still people were tolerant and happy back then.
Farmers were getting UREA at a cheaper rate back then.
We had Bullet trains back then,we had modernized railway station back then with full of wifi's,RO Water purifiers at ₹1(Mariani station main hai ja k dekhlo),lifts in the small stations like Dimapur,Railway were safe and cheaper back then(compared to the facilities provided) and we had many more facilities back then,We had Railway ministers like Mamta di,Lalu Dada who used to help people through their official Twitter handle.Railways were developing back then.Railway ministry had even better plans than T-18 (Make in India project).Things were really good back then.
People of Sikkim were having an airport back then.NE was really developing with a good pace back then.
The whole of India was developing with such a good pace back then as there were no bomb blasts or riots happening in our country pre 2k14.Poor people were having jobs then,Some terrorist supporters were roaming with their head high back then.
People used to get their Income tax refund quiet soon back then.Everything was digitalized back then.Govt. Employees were serious back then.
We had good roads,good health care schemes,all the Poors had awas to live in,LPG connections,bank accounts etc.Every village had electricity back then.
India was really developing back then e.g. Dhola Sadiya bridge and bogibeel bridge for the people of NE.India had such a strong diplomatic relation with The USA,France,Israel,Japan etc. back then.
I miss those good old days but still I voted for development.
Although aur bhi bohot kuch hai Kehne ko par Sab kuch abhi yaad nahi aa Raha,uske liye Maafi kyunki jab baat Congress ki kushahsan aur BJP ki sushan ki ho toh itne si baati main cheeze summary nahi Sakti.
In the words of famous politician (very soon turning into a comedian),I hereby urge you to share this post.
"Achi baat boli,Apko Achi lagi,
Toh aise thoda share maar dijiye hath se aap,
Thodasa maar dijiye,
Maar dijiye,
Ek baar maar dijiye,
Kyun kasht ho raha hai apko,
agar achi lagi toh share maar dijiye :phehe:

56 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

I genuinely feel bsp has deliberately done this, to teach sp congress a lesson for trying to sabotage bsp, Making it hindu vs Muslim, won't be surprised if Modi goes soft on Maya, mulayum and shivpal but teach Akhilesh a lesson. 

Could be...also bsp was the one which kept Congress out of mahagathbandhan.

24 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

Agreed,  a dalit voter is more likely to vote Modi than for Akhilesh or RLD. Have been seeing YouTube channel'step up j sir' for Haryana. Barely any non-jat vote goes to Jjp/Congress, all bjp. From Jjp just dhushyant chautala is popular, from Rohtak just deepender Hooda popular, not Congress.... it's gonna be 9-1, maybe Rohtak goes to Congress in a tight contest.

Edited by randomGuy

9 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Agreed,  a dalit voter is more likely to vote Modi than for Akhilesh or RLD. Have been seeing YouTube channel'step up j sir' for Haryana. Barely any non-jat vote goes to Jjp/Congress, all bjp. From Jjp just dhushyant chautala is popular, from Rohtak just deepender Hooda popular, not Congress.... it's gonna be 9-1, maybe Rohtak goes to Congress in a tight contest.

That was the perception even on 2014. But low pc voting is bad news for BJP.

Saharanpur 70.68%
Ghaziabad 57.60%
Kairana 62.10%
Muzaffarnagar 66.66%
Bijnore 65.40%
Gautam Budh Nagar 60.15%,
Bagpat 63.90%
Meerut 63.00%

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

That was the perception even on 2014. But low pc voting is bad news for BJP.

Saharanpur 70.68%
Ghaziabad 57.60%
Kairana 62.10%
Muzaffarnagar 66.66%
Bijnore 65.40%
Gautam Budh Nagar 60.15%,
Bagpat 63.90%
Meerut 63.00%

Bhai this is hardly low 3 seats have equal percentage 3 has more and 2 seats have lower percentage. You haven't even accounted the 2 percent which will be adjusted by tomorrow. 

Next week TN goes to polls, @velu book your ticket for a short trip :p:, no excuses :nono:

Remember and vote for one of these depending on your constituency:

Indian Election Symbol Two Leaves.png

Lotos flower symbol.svg

Election symbol of PMK

Indian Election Symbol Nagara.svg

Puthiya Tamizham Flag

Political Party Flag Tamil Maanila Congress (M) Tamilnadu India.jpg

NDA has to make up ground in new states, make it happen dear Tamils. DMK, Congress, IUML, Commies down down.

Bengaluru here I come :isalute: 

Edited by Gollum

7 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Next week TN goes to polls, @velu book your ticket for a short trip :p:, no excuses :nono:

Remember and vote for one of these depending on your constituency:

Indian Election Symbol Two Leaves.png

Lotos flower symbol.svg

Election symbol of PMK

Indian Election Symbol Nagara.svg

Puthiya Tamizham Flag

Political Party Flag Tamil Maanila Congress (M) Tamilnadu India.jpg

NDA has to make up ground in new states, make it happen dear Tamils. DMK, Congress, IUML, Commies down down.

Bengaluru here I come :isalute: 

ours is a strong ADMK area .. admk will win hands down