44 personnel martyred in terror attack on CRPF convoy in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama

vayuu1

29 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

DSP operations Aman Thakur martyred in an encounter with Terrorists in Kulgam district.

Rip, so sad. Kulgam-anantnag-pulwama-shopian, South kashmir is the terrorist hotbed. Knowing this and we still continuing to lose so many in the same area is so disappointing. Casualties should be minimal. Air support drones etc., Zero tolerance for stone pelters, kill stone pelters if they disturb encounters, isis like enemy.... Do anything and everything 

Never fell for development jumla of modi, development is slow and steady process in an overcrowded country like india especially.

Voted modi to keep these terrorist hizdas in check but now if even he is reluctant to take big action like previous bozos we had then sorry modi 'll lose my vote.

Our fight is not against Kashmiris: PM Modi

LINK

- Suicide bomber in Pulwama was Kashmiri

- Majority terrorists are Kashmiri

- Stone pelters are Kashmiri

- Enabling ecosystem Kashmiri

- Kashmiris have rejected Indian democracy judging by voter turnouts

- Majority Kashmiris hate India and her army

- Kashmiris celebrate terror attacks on infidels

- Kashmiris don't believe in tolerance, multiculturalism, secularism

- Kashmiris have wiped out infidel population in their land

One side has take the fight, other side is busy being PC and nice. What is this g@ndu's aim? Still wants to win the hearts of peacefuls in the valley? Open your eyes you fukcwit, we are in the middle of a war and every day our braves die because of Kashmiris...so much love for them and so much indifference towards the actual sufferers.....has this mofo uttered a single word in support of the displaced Pandits or Jammu/Ladakh people who suffer at the hands of the Kashmiris? Just another asshole politician, maut ka saudagar only that he has joined the enemy in propagating maut of infidels. 

Edited by Gollum

How long before the bastards start playing the Kashmiriyat, Insaniyat card? WTF is that even supposed to mean? Vajpayee used these terms during peak KP cleansing, Modi again used them in his I-day speech. Even Congress will find it tough to stoop to such cringe level.

21 minutes ago, Gollum said:

More than a week since Pulwama, any response? Nah, chief pig and sidekick pigs are in campaign mode, marne do jawanon ko...inhe toh bas satta chahiye. Cheap gimmicks and self harm galore...punitive action nil. 

Massive disappointment yes. But what are the other options? Pappu Gandhi and Mamta Banerjee? No thank you, I would rather vote Modi again.

4 minutes ago, motomaverick said:

Massive disappointment yes. But what are the other options? Pappu Gandhi and Mamta Banerjee? No thank you, I would rather vote Modi again.

TINA, have to vote Modi again. But doesn't mean we hold back on the criticism every time he and his sidekicks * up. And * ups...they do a lot. 

Edited by Gollum

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Our fight is not against Kashmiris: PM Modi

Bhai, He is saying something deep. Our Fight is for Kashmir. We must keep that i mind, plan and execute it.

We shouldnt be bogged down into what Pakistan wants. i.e. Fight Kashmiri terrorist.

He is putting new goal posts.

Edited by mishra

11 minutes ago, mishra said:

Bhai, He is saying something deep. Our Fight is for Kashmir. We must keep that i mind, plan and execute it.

We shouldnt be bogged down into what Pakistan wants. i.e. Fight Kashmiri terrorist.

He is putting new goal posts.

Agree but you don't know the Kashmiris in our side of the LOC. I was talking to an older guy he said that one of his friends served in the army. The kashmiris hold up pak flags openly in JK. Some of them may not be terrorists but they sympathize with them and possibly protect them. This baashan is just for political purposes. If it was any successful, we may have seen tangible results. We have to adopt the Chinese policy in their muslim province on JK. There is no other go.

5 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Agree but you don't know the Kashmiris in our side of the LOC. I was talking to an older guy he said that one of his friends served in the army. The kashmiris hold up pak flags openly in JK. Some of them may not be terrorists but they sympathize with them and possibly protect them. This baashan is just for political purposes. If it was any successful, we may have seen tangible results. We have to adopt the Chinese policy in their muslim province on JK. There is no other go.

See, this is exactly where we lost the battle. Pakistan made us fight Kashmiris. There are no more than 20%  Muslims who have been radicalised in 3-4 cities who are against India. That can be easily dealt eliminated the day India becomes a China type economic power house

But there is a Kashmir which Pakistan has taken over since 1947/48.

We muSt take it

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

More than a week since Pulwama, any response? Nah, chief pig and sidekick pigs are in campaign mode, marne do jawanon ko...inhe toh bas satta chahiye. Cheap gimmicks and self harm galore...punitive action nil. 

Without satta, you can’t really hope to make any difference. Also we have to remember pulwama happened with full planning of pakistani army. They were prepared to deal with any knee-jerk reaction from India. I would say it would be unfair to criticize govt for lack of military action because that takes time to calibarate but what stops them from cutting off diplomatic ties with Pakistan and calling it a terror state is beyond me