Encounters in Kashmir (4 more martyred today)

Gollum

1 minute ago, surajmal said:

Lemurian says what? Every area commander has the option of stepping down and giving the politicians a middle finger for not accepting the burden of preventable deaths of jawans on their heads. Do they exercise that option? No. What do they do? Every arriving commander first vomits about winning hearts and minds. So the tip of the god damn spear accepts restrictions on itself.

These mfers got one foot out of the door already when they get these "tasty" postings. Yes, for them its an opportunity to shed some crocodile tears after retirement in their memoirs in the hope of getting a lucrative job in firangi think tanks. 

M'fecking BSF commander in Kashmir, 2 fecking days after the attack, start barking about winning hearts and minds of the local jihadis. 

Suck my fe cking di ck if I don't fall for the daily propaganda from these glorified security guards. If not for people like Sarabhai and Kalam, these turds would be sucking dongs of ching chongs daily on the border. 

:hysterical: Missed you bhai, now try to stay unbanned till the end of elections. 

15 minutes ago, Jatboy said:

This is a top quality post. Our Army is as spineless as our people and politicians. Even Bangladesh didn’t hesitate killing 20 some BSF soldier and hang them upside down. IAF  planes collides in mid air. IAF lose so many planes every year because of incompetence. Now don’t blame on politics everything. If there is a shortage of spare parts why don’t the IAF speaks up?  Nearly 25 percent of army is made up of Servants who serve  officers. Yes they literally polish their shoes every morning. Behanchod kya hoga aise desh ka. 300 people is the average number of Gujarati joins the armed forces each year but behanchod these people are giving certificates of patriotism to rest of India. I look at newspapers and  never see any Modi, Shah or patel dies in Kashmir fighting for this country. It’s always some  Punjabi, haryanvi, tamil, Pahari, reddy etc.  behanchod modi shah patel toh sirf money scams news meh hi milte hain. 

Areee bhai bhai bhai.

Bas kar Choudhary. Lets not make this a regionalism issue , shall we?

6 hours ago, Jatboy said:

This is a top quality post. Our Army is as spineless as our people and politicians. Even Bangladesh didn’t hesitate killing 20 some BSF soldier and hang them upside down. IAF  planes collides in mid air. IAF lose so many planes every year because of incompetence. Now don’t blame on politics everything. If there is a shortage of spare parts why don’t the IAF speaks up?  Nearly 25 percent of army is made up of Servants who serve  officers. Yes they literally polish their shoes every morning. Behanchod kya hoga aise desh ka. 300 people is the average number of Gujarati joins the armed forces each year but behanchod these people are giving certificates of patriotism to rest of India. I look at newspapers and  never see any Modi, Shah or patel dies in Kashmir fighting for this country. It’s always some  Punjabi, haryanvi, tamil, Pahari, reddy etc.  behanchod modi shah patel toh sirf money scams news meh hi milte hain. 

Gaaand ka ilaj ho sakta hain gaaaandu ka nahi.  All the jats, punjabis, paharis leading armed forces are the ones who led India to this pathetic position. 

Edited by FischerTal

A big reason for the lesser number of Gujaratis in the military is the inability to pass Army exams. Most Gujaratis, especially in rural parts, seemingly don't get education in either Hindi or English medium, rather only in Gujarati medium. I am the same; I only started to learn Hindi/English much later. When one can't understand the language of the exam, they can't really pass it. :(( 

They should allow Army examinations in Gujarati :isalute:

There is also the disproportionate amount of malnourishment historically in post-Independence Gujarat... 

5 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

A big reason for the lesser number of Gujaratis in the military is the inability to pass Army exams. Most Gujaratis, especially in rural parts, seemingly don't get education in either Hindi or English medium, rather only in Gujarati medium. I am the same; I only started to learn Hindi/English much later. When one can't understand the language of the exam, they can't really pass it. :(( 

They should allow Army examinations in Gujarati :isalute:

There is also the disproportionate amount of malnourishment historically in post-Independence Gujarat... 

Bimaru states are much more manourished. 

25 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

Bimaru states are much more manourished. 

Yes, but as recent as 15 years ago, Guj was above national average in malnourishment, IIRC, so much of the talent pool which could join the army was likely hindered during the physical exams. 

Add to that the extra hoop Gujarati (and Odia) candidates have to jump through as neither state traditionally has high English/Hindi penetrance.  

"North Indian" candidates essentially get to take the exam in their mother tongues, so that is one less hoop for them to jump through. "South Indians" disproportionately know English so it affects an average resident there on less than an average Gujju/Odia. 

I also think the fact that the majority of Gujarat was never directly under British rule also contributes. Less Gujarati castes could get the so-called "martial race" designation which our Army still continued to use even after Independence.   

Edited by Tibarn

Just now, Jatboy said:

When it come to lying your DNA matches up with Modi shah. Not surprised you all are Gujjus. 

I explained why people voted for BJP in jind but you have a habit of not reading my comments and just go on auto mode of Modi praise. 

My people are smarter then me I like it but your Gujju people are just like you liars and traitors and piss drinkers 

When it comes to repeating one lie after another, your DNA matches with pidis and their leader rahul. 

Yeah ur explanation was basically my people are dumb. Lolwa

again with the piss obsession. You continue to prove why you are morarji’s logical successor

1 minute ago, Jatboy said:

Yes this thread is the proof of Gujjus and their traitors traits and Morarji Desai was a gujju piss drinker. 

No it’s a proof that perennial tharra drinkers like yourself become so obsessed with yellow colored drinks that they can’t differentiate between piss and tharra

Just now, Jatboy said:

Seems like you are running out of thoughts and repeating back to me what I said to you just like a 6 year old girl. BJP IT cell recruitment is weak. You have failed shah. He will punish you and deduct 50 paise per comment from your comment. And please don’t use Lol at the end of your own sentence. That’s a sign of weakness. But you are Gujju and weakness comes genetically in you.

You have failed logic and live in a warped reality of your own. This is the effect of tharra which is actually piss. Ask rahulji to buy you the actual stuff. LOL

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

@Jatboy and @FischerTal

Stop posting crap on this thread.

If he’s going to insult an entire group of people and call them traitors, he’s going to get it back in the same coin. This is not a scorpio  showroom in rohtak where you can just go on a rampage and smash everything in sight. 

Edited by FischerTal

1 minute ago, FischerTal said:

If he’s going to insult an entire group of people and call them traitors, he’s going to get it back in the same coin. This is not a bolero showroom in rohtak where you can just go on a rampage and smash everything in sight. 

Use pm to fight your stupid regional battles.

Don't post nonsense on this thread .

Four securitymen, civilian killed in Kashmir encounter

LINK

The two police personnel who lost their lives were identified as SgCt Naseer Ahmad Kohli and SgCt Ghulam Mustafa Barah. The two slain CRPF personnel were identified as Inspector Pintu and Ct Vinod.

Too many rabid dogs in Kashmir, culling all of them will be tough. Man the last fortnight or so has been depressing as hell. Pulwama terror attack, a few encounters where we lost personnel, the Budgam chopper crash, cross border firing, skirmishes...:((

Edited by Gollum