How to deal with the biggest enemies of the nation - the pseudo sickulars, the terrorist sympathizers, etc?

Dil Dil India

2 minutes ago, test fan said:

Don't give a damn about what Pakistan think .bit what Indian do it matter for me bcz this is my country ,my army which protects us. 

World does. It paints the narrative. Pakistani are using 20 parties statement in world. Yedu did Same chutiyaap as them party heads

Some filthy creatures distroyed whole forum . Now same mudslinging starts on either way , calling some  derogatory words like bhakts, BJP it cell type theatrics.now forum filled with cheap rants ( you can easily find it at any YouTube comment section) . This would degrade forum credibility.

Edited by VT87

9 minutes ago, VT87 said:

Some filthy creatures distroyed whole forum . Now same mudslinging starts on eight way , calling some  derogatory words like bhakts, BJP it cell type theatrics.now forum filled with cheap rants ( you can easily find it at any YouTube comment section) . This would degrade forum credibility.

Such kadwa hota h :finger:

Kisi galib ne kha h " humne socha "tajmahal " Hindustan ka but kuch bhakto se pata chala Musalman ka h 

Edited by test fan

1 minute ago, Jatboy said:

I believe modi is a failure and dangerous to our country. I will criticize him with facts in all

politics related Threads. But one thing I can assure you  I won’t go against the country. But here people think if someone is against Modi he must be against the country as well. Someone tell them 65% Indian didn’t vote for Modi in 2014.

And holding that view is absolutely fine with most people here

41 minutes ago, Jatboy said:

Are you fine with words like Pakistani, libtards, Traitors, sickulars regularly used in this forum for people who don’t like Modi? They instigate this name calling and when counter attacked they strat complaining.

Its Modi fans who start abusing others first. This is Indian cricket forum not Modi appreciation forum.  

This forum has turned into a Modi circlejerk. If you oppose Modi, you are banned and you are a Pakistani. 

What's even more laughable is some NRIs lecturing you about patriotism. :lol:

29 minutes ago, VT87 said:

I think you have some personal grudge against Modi and  that’s absolutely fine but bhai don’t associate  with yourself to these snakes Test fan , harkerjeetgaye . They propagate their filthy agendas behind Modi’s criticism . There main Moto  is to abuse hi@@du in every possible way and suck their beloved STD Khan di@@ k.

Sir. You pulled me into saying this by calling me a snake for abusing my religion. In my opinion, you surely are a disgrace to your parents, to your family and to my country India. You are the one spreading hatred.  May you sit on the bomb in the next strike. 

14 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Sir. You pulled me into saying this by calling me a snake for abusing my religion. In my opinion, you surely are a disgrace to your parents, to your family and to my country India. You are the one spreading hatred.  May you sit on the bomb in the next strike. 

You can caricatured me whatever agenda suits you. It just shows how much haterd filled in your heart and thanks for your malevolency

Edited by VT87

4 minutes ago, VT87 said:

You can caricatured me whatever agenda suits you. It just shows how much haterd filled in your heart.

I don't have haterd. Must be something your learnt in Balakot. How was the strike. You seem to have lost it after that. Did they hire you from Kashmir or you were local?

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Suddenly on ICF there are trolls like @Haarkarjeetgaye @Jatboy @test fan @Rightarmfast who fit this bill.

To all the keyboard warriors here, let me introduce myself. My father was an IAS officer who served India with utmost grace. He never took any bribe, and died almost penniless. 

My brother was the Director in defence ministry who was known to be upright and honest. He was killed. 

I have represented India in Boxing, and played for Karnataka.

I call a spade, a spade. I dont have to mince words, and I give two hoots about what you keyboard warriors think. Your god is a psychopath. While you guys celebrate the idiot, it is the soldiers who are dying. It was Abhinandan who was captured, and the joker was busy giving election rallies. 40 soldiers were killed in Pulawama, but the psychopath was shooting for Discovery channel with no remorse. 

if you guys cant see things through, you are worse than blind. Keep living in your well. But dare not point fingers at others. 

7 minutes ago, VT87 said:

You can caricatured me whatever agenda suits you. It just shows how much haterd filled in your heart and thanks for your malevolency

arre. bade bade words mat likho. angrezi padhein time ho gaya. aao hindi mein baat karte hain. pehle malevolency kya hota hai yeh batao. Fir batao paida kashmir mein huye the ya Pakistan mein?

7 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

arre. bade bade words mat likho. angrezi padhein time ho gaya. aao hindi mein baat karte hain. pehle malevolency kya hota hai yeh batao. Fir batao paida kashmir mein huye the ya Pakistan mein?

I don’t know that  Lucknow is part of Kashmir, thanks insighting my knowledge 

11 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

To all the keyboard warriors here, let me introduce myself. My father was an IAS officer who served India with utmost grace. He never took any bribe, and died almost penniless. 

My brother was the Director in defence ministry who was known to be upright and honest. He was killed. 

I have represented India in Boxing, and played for Karnataka.

I call a spade, a spade. I dont have to mince words, and I give two hoots about what you keyboard warriors think. Your god is a psychopath. While you guys celebrate the idiot, it is the soldiers who are dying. It was Abhinandan who was captured, and the joker was busy giving election rallies. 40 soldiers were killed in Pulawama, but the psychopath was shooting for Discovery channel with no remorse. 

if you guys cant see things through, you are worse than blind. Keep living in your well. But dare not point fingers at others. 

@Trichromatic Please reign in some of these loafers who are accusing others of Pakistanis. 

4 minutes ago, VT87 said:

I don’t know that  Lucknow is part of Kashmir, thanks insighting my knowledge 

tehzeeb kahan hai fir? baat to aap JEM terrorist ki tarah kar rahe ho.  aapne snake kyun bola mujhe. UP se bhi nikalte hain terrorist. aap kyun nahi ho sakte fir?

ek aur baat batayein ki yeh maine dharam ko kab kuch kaha. bachpan se mai bhi wahi aarti kar raha hun jo shayad aap karte ho. Karte ho?

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

7 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

tehzeeb kahan hai fir? baat to aap JEM terrorist ki tarah kar rahe ho.  aapne snake kyun bola mujhe. UP se bhi nikalte hain terrorist. aap kyun nahi ho sakte fir?

ek aur baat batayein ki yeh maine dharam ko kab kuch kaha. bachpan se mai bhi wahi aarti kar raha hun jo shayad aap karte ho. Karte ho?

Mujhe nahi pata tha ki tum ameture ho . Wase bhi ye yogi Sarkar hum gov teachers ke mar raha hai aur ek tum dimage kharb Kare ho:facepalm:

Edited by VT87