All time Fastest Pace Bowling All Rounder.

Nikola

Fastest Pace Bowling All Rounder  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Fastest Pace Bowling All Rounder

• Andrew Flintoff
    • Lance Klusener
    • Keith Miller
    • Jacques Kallis
    • Imran Khan
    • Mike Procter

7 hours ago, Vilander said:

Lance Klusner was supposed to be quick, i never saw him bowl quick though. Kallis used to hit 140s but would perate around 130's. Flintoff could bowl 145k spells, but would normally operate around 130. Hardik can get there, he has the ingredients. 

Flintoff would normally operate around 130? 

Kluesener bowled in 150 against India in 96or 97. The ball at 154k's was hit to the boundary by Azharuddin. Post that, he became a military medium bowler. So, no! He didnt bowl genuine pace for a prolonged period of time. Even Zaheer Khan hit 150 in England.

Flintoff used to bowl quick more often than not. I dont remember Flintoff as a 130 bowler.

1 hour ago, Rightarmfast said:

Kluesener bowled in 150 against India in 96or 97. The ball at 154k's was hit to the boundary by Azharuddin. Post that, he became a military medium bowler. So, no! He didnt bowl genuine pace for a prolonged period of time. Even Zaheer Khan hit 150 in England.

Flintoff used to bowl quick more often than not. I dont remember Flintoff as a 130 bowler.

yes, Flintoff was one of the quickest bowlers on average in his time. Also a very hard bowler to face because of his bounce and accuracy.

Klusner lost pace because of injuries.

Edited by rkt.india
9 hours ago, rkt.india said:

there is a question mark.  So communication is full.  Dont think it was hard to understand.

more dumb ass posts. 

I vote for Fintoff as the fastest allrounder, i claim he bowls 145 k spells and you quote the part where i state he stocks around 130. 

have you seen full full test matches played by England or caught glimpse of it  at least while being telecast ?? or just see videos of flintoff great spells in you tube lol.

If you do the latter you will see him bowl around 90 miles - cause that how he got his wickets, and lots of yorkers. 

Again stop being a dumb ass and quote people in context. 

On 2/23/2019 at 8:31 AM, Vilander said:

more dumb ass posts. 

I vote for Fintoff as the fastest allrounder, i claim he bowls 145 k spells and you quote the part where i state he stocks around 130. 

have you seen full full test matches played by England or caught glimpse of it  at least while being telecast ?? or just see videos of flintoff great spells in you tube lol.

If you do the latter you will see him bowl around 90 miles - cause that how he got his wickets, and lots of yorkers. 

Again stop being a dumb ass and quote people in context. 

Flintoff was 150+ in Ashes 2005, he was bowling faster than Brett Lee in that series. He was not always consistently fast though, would bowl at 137-144 kph mostly but on a good day he has bowled at 147-153 kph. I've seen it.

Edited by MechEng
10 hours ago, MechEng said:

He was not always consistently fast though, would bowl at 137-144 kph

i have seen whole spells at 132 -137 in the same series which is normal, but he did bolw several which were 145+ which is what i stated. He was not consistant 150 - 155 throughout a spell, ido not even remember a whole over - only English bowler i rememeber doing that is Steve Harmisson. 

Bump. Pollock was quick during his first few years but his pace dropped quite alot. These days there are alot allrounders in t20 cricketers but no real quick pace bowling all rounder who can clock 145+ in test cricket.

Edited by Nikola
29 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Bump. Pollock was quick during his first few years but his pace dropped quite alot. These days there are alot allrounders in t20 cricketers but no real quick pace bowling all rounder who can clock 145+ in test cricket.

There were not any 145k all-rounder even in the past. Only Andrew Flintoff was genuine pacer among all-rounders who hit 150 in test.

Edited by rkt.india