Breaking news - Is Masood Azhar dead ?????

test fan

Seems propaganda BS to me, even if he's dead then there'd be other contenders to fill his spot. These bastards operate like a corporate structure. Unfortunately, all those responsible for terror activities in India since late 80s are still alive & leading their terror organisations be it Hafiz Saeed(LeT) or Syed Salahuddin (Hizbul) .
Never ever underestimate Pakistan's capacity for low cunning, if they act decent or reasonable either they are busy plotting for next treachery or it needs to wriggle out of a sticky spot.

16 hours ago, Number said:

Since 2016 Pak govt. have maintained that Masood Azhar whereabouts are unknown. He has been missing since 2016.

Suddenly after Balakot raid a govt representative as big as FM comes on TV and says he is seriously ill can't even leave his house.

Looks like he was killed in that raid.

yup my thoughts exactly still liberals in our country will ask for proof of raid

On 3/3/2019 at 3:51 PM, mishra said:

The news that Saudis took his custody is more real as part of peace deal with India.

First Pakistan said he is in Pakistan.

Now it’s being said that he is dead. I. E. He is either Dead or with US or Saudis.

India knows where is he and has access to him, unless saidis killed him or sold him to CIA. Its all being sold to portray a story. 

Now Farooq is complaining why Saudis are coming to India so often.

I hope this rumour is true.

https://www.news18.com/news/india/farooq-abdullah-questions-saudi-ministers-4-hour-delhi-visit-despite-indias-no-mediation-policy-on-pakistan-2063645.html

New Delhi: National Conference patron Farooq Abdullah has questioned Saudi foreign minister Adel Al Jubeir’s visit to New Delhi on Monday, and asked why the Narendra Modi government was internationalising the India-Pakistan issue.

India has always rejected all attempts to mediate between India and Pakistan on the Kashmir issue, and maintained that it will be solved bilaterally only.