Surf Excel Holi ad

Stradlater

Lol @ Hindus always getting portrayed as communal bigots inspite of bending over backwards for Muslims.

Kya chahiye Tumhe Secularism ka award?  Woh kabhi nahi milne wala,  Ladte raho apas main Hindutva v/s Secularism debates aur enjoy karte raho Yeh Ads, Unite mat hona kabhi. 

1 hour ago, rageaddict said:

Lol @ Hindus always getting portrayed as communal bigots inspite of bending over backwards for Muslims.

Kya chahiye Tumhe Secularism ka award?  Woh kabhi nahi milne wala,  Ladte raho apas main Hindutva v/s Secularism debates aur enjoy karte raho Yeh Ads, Unite mat hona kabhi. 

they deserve every bit... when you dont respect and stand up fo ur own kind  are others suppose to stand up 4 u and respect u

5 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

That's what the Ad did. And then we are asked not to outrage about using kids for religious debates

This is the reality of the life in India and in the whole rest of the world. Unfortunately. 

People say that kid should not think from the angle of if they being Muslims or Hindus or Christians of Sikhs. But in practice they do the total opposite of this and bring their children to the Mosques, Mandirs, Churches, Gurdwaras and brainwash them by telling them that they are "Born Muslims/Hindus/Sikhs/Chritians". 

Seriously, these are the Double Standards of our society. 

We have to accept this fact that ALL of us brainwash our kids. 

22 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

You don't believe in nation-states? There is no peaceful region in the world which is NOT bound by nation state. Take any country, their borders are strong because the people in there defend with a common belief in their region. All the other conflict regions like Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Kashmir, Filistine. are all because of a torn belief among people they don't belong together. So, nationalism is the one uniting force that brings peace to a region, where societies can then and ONLY then debate about individual rights, equality, feminism and other issues and can indulge their passions. I had stopped debating with you, but, I think your becoming a less of an unreasonable cynic , so starting to indulge. 

Its not a question of whether i believe in nation states or not, i am simply stating a fact - that nation states are on their way out. Maybe not in our lifetimes, but in a century or two i wouldn't be surprised if nation states are supplanted with a different system. Reason i say that, is because objectively speaking, the nation-states are at their weakest currently than ever before.

All it takes is money or higher education to change nationality. International corporate-ism weilds power in diplomatic relations like never before ( in 1930s, USA wouldn't care a jot to outlaw all Ford plants in Germany if it came to that. Now, 'trade with China' is a big factor in bilateral relations). Its easier to move capital in and out of a country than ever before.

The subset of humanity who have the 'i will simply move to a new country with my family if stuff goes sideways here' is bigger than ever before - both in ability and inclination. All this means, nation states as the ultimate authority in power, is weakening. 

22 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Nationalism as defined by 19th century europe (White nation) is not the same nationalism that India and most of us Hindus believe in. You guys are trying to equate to the same. 

Indian nationalism is continentalism of 19th century Europe, where 'Europe' as a socio-political & cultural entity is seen seperate and distinct from the world. 

On 3/12/2019 at 2:58 PM, mishra said:

Yes, leave mine alone because I am fedup at ethical lecture / microgovernance advise while you turn blind eye infact invite others to ravage and rape of my society. Excused, u have no back and suffer from poor eyesight so stop bitting the my ear or develop a back And standup

No blind eye is being turned. The blind-eye comment is what-about-ism at its simplest. Ills of Hinduism = seperate discussion than ills of Islam. 
And you know perfectly well i've criticized Islam far more and consider it a lesser religion. You cannot use 'what about XYZ's rape case sir?' as a line of defense in court or a debate when someone is debating with you about your property dispute. 

Hinduism has always had tons of critics within it and this is the main engine for Hinduism change and we are not going to stop because a bunch of Hindus (like yourself) are fragile snowflakes and want a system like Islam where criticism of your religion = banned. 
Not gonna happen.