Ind vs Aus - Do or Die Match - FSK, Delhi, on 13/03 at 13:30 IST

SK_IH

Just now, beetle said:

It wasn't.

Pant ke liye sab kuch catch...dhoni ke liye not even a chance..just look the other way .....

I thought it was a catch. And in terms of keeping only, Dhoni is far ahead. I hate saying this, but we need Dhoni for the WC.

Your comment reminds me of Govinda's dialogue from Raja Babu

Tum nacho to nach, hum nachein to ta-ta-thaiyya

I just think our talent level is inferior ...

It's not just dhoni. Leave apart kohli we suck in batting . In bowling leave apart bumrah nobody looks really capable. Kuldeep without Dhoni looks predictable.

Maybe that's why kohli is so dependent on Dhoni. Kohli the captain is the bigger problem .More Convinced now about dhoni the package . 

Edited by prasen82
4 minutes ago, sandeep said:

So, given the batting "abilities" of our team, what score is essentially a win for Aus at this point.  When was the last time this  team chased down anything north of 330?

I think we will pull them under 300 ,we have this knack of making a come back in the back end of the innings but the point still remains ,can our bozos even chase 280-300 against thei 2 spinners ??

3 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

I thought it was a catch. And in terms of keeping only, Dhoni is far ahead. I hate saying this, but we need Dhoni for the WC.

Your comment reminds me of Govinda's dialogue from Raja Babu

Tum nacho to nach, hum nachein to ta-ta-thaiyya

Pant is good with  pacers bowling and dhoni is good with spinners.

Dhoni will play in WC and hope he doesn't get India booed out.