Mumbai Indians (The Wolves) 2019 Team Thread - Back with the "bang"

zen

17 minutes ago, asterix said:

^ Are there no options other than Sran. Because he’s also a bad fielder apart from being a trundler...

There is the bowler from J&K .... Iirc his name is Salam 

15 minutes ago, zen said:

There is the bowler from J&K .... Iirc his name is Salam 

Won’t be worse than Sran...

Also I wish UV gets chance to play the last match. Rest Krunal and use UV’s left arm spin. 

14 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Will help us get in top 2 and help srh to qualify for playoffs as well. :aha:

Sorry, would rather help KKR with 2 points and play the second qualifier. Why win and go to Chennai to play the first qualifier?

3 minutes ago, asterix said:

Sorry, would rather help KKR with 2 points and play the second qualifier. Why win and go to Chennai to play the first qualifier?

lol mumbai has more chances to win against csk than any other side also even if you loose you will still get 1 more chance. Remaining at #3 or #4 will mean one loss and it's end of ipl. 

CSK hasn't won single match vs MI (at chepauk) in last 9 years now. :mi:

8 minutes ago, Pollack said:

KKR is a dangerous side. MI should win tommorow. SRh is a weak side and aren't winning anything once they qualify. 

If KKR beat us tomorrow then we will face them in eliminator. :(( also if it happens then pretty poor scheduling by IPL. How can one team play last 3 out of 4 matches vs same opponent? 

4 minutes ago, Nikola said:

lol mumbai has more chances to win against csk than any other side also even if you loose you will still get 1 more chance. Remaining at #3 or #4 will mean one loss and it's end of ipl. 

CSK hasn't won single match vs MI (at chepauk) in last 9 years now. :mi:

We don’t want to win the IPL... Winning IPL is not the ultimate goal... We want to entertain public and win everybody’s heart and admiration...

Theres a high chance of CSK winning in front of its own public inna KO Match, in this Totally Scripted tournament...

I hope the young DC wins this IPL... they deserve it and it’ll be good for IPL’s credibility...

Just now, asterix said:

We don’t want to win the IPL... Winning IPL is not the ultimate goal... We want to entertain public and win everybody’s heart and admiration...

Theres a high chance of CSK winning in front of its own public inna KO Match, in this Totally Scripted tournament...

I hope the young DC wins this IPL... they deserve it and it’ll be good for IPL’s credibility...

With your way of thinking SA, NZ, Eng too deserved to win. There is nothing like deserving. If you play well then you will win so if delhi has to win ipl then they have to put their best performance of this season (which atleast i haven't seen yet). 

& about Entertaining crowd how can you entertain them by loosing lol?

6 minutes ago, Nikola said:

If KKR beat us tomorrow then we will face them in eliminator. :(( also if it happens then pretty poor scheduling by IPL. How can one team play last 3 out of 4 matches vs same opponent? 

Yes, poor scheduling.  KKR can beat any team. Don't want to face them in eliminator. It's better to face our bitches CSK in playoffs. :phehe:

2 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Me but With your way of thinking SA, NZ, Eng too deserved to win. There is nothing like deserving. If you play well then you will win so if delhi has to win ipl then they have to put their best performance of this season (which atleast i haven't seen yet). 

& about Entertaining crowd how can you entertain them by loosing lol?

Because I’ve a strong feeling that IPL GC is planning a grand retirement of Dhoni from International cricket and awarding him a successive IPL trophy. Most probably Rajiv eShukla will try to get Dhoni join Congress... Which is fine but don’t want them using MI as means to give some authenticity to this farce of a tournament...

Leave MI out of this Dhoni worshipping... use some other team...