Terror attack in New Zealand

vayuu1

On 3/15/2019 at 5:42 AM, Nikola said:

I saw that video and i will suggest everyone not to watch it. It's quite scary. Rip to all those who lost life in this attack.

Btw what's up with all social media posts?

I made the mistake of seeing it too, by accident on instagram (video started playing automatically). Should have scrolled down. I agree with Nikola, don't watch it.

On 3/15/2019 at 2:49 PM, randomGuy said:

"I blame these increasing terror attacks on the current Islamophobia post-9/11 where Islam & 1.3 bn Muslims have collectively been blamed for any act of terror by a Muslim. This has been done deliberately to also demonize legitimate Muslim political struggles.

Imran's tweet.

Imran Khan and all Muslim leaders should wake up and see that Islamophobia is due to the disease of imposing Sharia all over the world by the Muslim generations, and denying to integrate with others and to hate them internally as Quran and Sunnah instructed them. 

I just hope there is any world leader who could also tweet and show this reality to Imran Khan and to Erdogan. 

Edited by Alam_dar

14 hours ago, rkt.india said:

leftists have nowhere to hide.  They have killed more people in the world than any other ideology.

I don't think that present day Leftists are responsible for what a century ago had been done by the others. 

Majority of the leftists today don't have the communist leanings, but their driving force today is Humanism basically, which is against extreme nationalism and extreme religious attitudes and also against that communism which killed the people. 

In today's world, the leftists are the most peaceful people, while almost all the blood today is on the hands of the rightist fanatics. 

5 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Imran Khan and all Muslim leaders should wake up and see that Islamophobia is due to the disease of imposing Sharia all over the world by the Muslim generations, and denying to integrate with others and to hate them internally as Quran and Sunnah instructed them. 

I just hope there is any world leader who could also tweet and show this reality to Imran Khan and to Erdogan. 

terrorism and hatred against others = Legitimate Muslim political struggle for these people. Sad.