OFFICIAL 2019 DELHI CAPITALS THREAD - LETS GO CAPS

Cricketics

I wonder how GC conveys the “message”?

GC: ”Errm Ahm... You see bachcha log... I’m very happy with you guys but you know all these event organisation etc costs monies... Erm... I was saying, we can earn more and break even if CSK plays MI in the finals (wringing both hands)...”

DC: “Arey kya baat kartey ji, we are happy to play the Qualifier... We understand your situation... Leave it to us... please take care of us next season”...

GC: “Arey! Kya baat kartey... don’t mention. Will take care of you next season... Many thanks...”

GC: waits for DC to leave and then call CSK... “All sorted... Further instructions about Final will let you know layers as I’ve to discuss with MI..”

GC peaks out if the window to see droves of stupid Indian spectators queuing to watch the match... GC smirks while lighting the cigar and putting feet up on the table...

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

If any other team like CSK, MI, KKR had such batsmen at no.6 no.7 they would not have even made the playoffs. Back order hitting is very very crucial this season. Dhoni's flourish, Pandya's flourish, Russell's flourish in the backend changed the game dramatically. PKXI also lacked that back order hitting. 

I remember Ganguly tweeting about Root last year so won't be surprised if he gets picked next year plus see the likes of Ingram and Boult being released hope they retain Moriss though.

1 minute ago, Switchblade said:

I remember Ganguly tweeting about Root last year so won't be surprised if he gets picked next year plus see the likes of Ingram and Boult being released hope they retain Moriss though.

Neesham is a good hitter down the order. You could scout for Windies talents as well.

Good core for future seasons. They should have used Ingram more fruitfully I thought, after playing him @4 in 1st game, they constantly batted him lower down. Bowling is sorted for future as well. I think they should be playoff contenders for more following seasons but you never know with Delhi.

Chalo ipl khatam ho gaya.:drum:

Would have like a better fight ...

But it was a fantastic season .

We need to get a better overseas bat. Why do we end up with these totally clueless out of form guys.

Mishi ,ishant and Boult's batting in the last overs was so much fun !:hysterical: