vishalvirsingh

145+ deliveries in top 100

Navdeep Saini - 9

Prasidh Krishna - 7

Jasprit Bumrah - 12

Siraj - 1

Aaronj - 1

Umesh - 0

Overseas:  Rabada - 27    Archer - 23    Ferguson - 15    Stokes - 1    Hardus Viljoen - 2     Morris - 2

Both black Native Africans are the speed merchants.

Edited by rkt.india

6 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Navdeep Saini - 9

Prasidh Krishna - 7

Jasprit Bumrah - 12

Siraj - 1

Aaronj - 1

Umesh - 0

Overseas:  Rabada - 27    Archer - 23    Ferguson - 15    Stokes - 1    Hardus Viljoen - 2     Morris - 2

Both Native Africans are the speed merchants.

Anyone from csk?

9 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Jasprit Bumrah - 12

Navdeep Saini - 9

Prasidh Krishna - 7

Siraj - 1

Aaron - 1

Umesh - 0

Both black Native Africans are the speed merchants.

Umesh  bowled one at 145.9 kph

Aaron has bowled just 1 over.

Avesh has bowled just 3 overs 

Saini could have bowled more 145 k+ balls if he had played all the matches.

Edited by express bowling

56 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Umesh  bowled one at 145.9 kph

Aaron has bowled just 1 over.

Avesh has bowled just 3 overs 

Saini could have bowled more 145 k+ balls if he had played all the matches.

Umesh one wasn't in top 100.

51 minutes ago, test fan said:

I don't know how people rate Saini . Whatever i have seen him , he only has pace ,no variation at all just brainless bowler like Umesh & VA

People rate him for his FC bowling and for test cricket. He hasn't played much T20 cricket. 

6 minutes ago, ShebbySB said:

He is more of a test/FC bowler. One of the best we have in the domestic circuit.

Yes he is very much a test bowler (currently),as he bowls mostly the test match lengths,but can become a good 50 over bowler too

T20 is entertainment cricket and can't be used to make an opinion ,mostly in favour of batsmen,but certainly Saini has to work hard to get into the team

Edited by Suhaan

7 minutes ago, express bowling said:

I hope Kohli shows the foresight to retain Saini today.

Saini bowled decently and got quite a few edges ... and a catch was dropped by Kohli himself.

If some pacer has to be dropped ... Umesh was the worst pacer in the last 2 games.

Umesh has been blunt for 2 years now,no swing,no.pace jogs to the crease and delivers the ball,just all seems for granted to him

On 4/3/2019 at 9:55 AM, MultiB48 said:

Indian pitches are a huge turn off for me  .I recall in 2014 when they organised the initial part of the tournament in UAE .. even those UAE pitches were a lot better and the pacers were a lot more effective ,once they came back to Ind for the 2nd half of the tournament then those same pacers started to struggle .

On yesterday "s pitch Sandeep Sharma got much more purchase than Rabada Sandeep was bowling his faster ones at 125k and slower one at 115k.

What a pity... V r creating pitches where a bumrah and a sid Kaul and a Rabada or a stuart binny - all look similar and stuart binny and Sid get more purchase out of pitch. 

Outside of India pitches bumrah and Rabada become deadly where as sid and binny are not even in the final 15.

Ipl is like book cricket where a Rabada or bumrah can be beaten by a mohit Sharma or Sandeep Sharma on patta wickets. 

Do v create patta to see batsman hitting all international bowlers. Then if they r selected they fail in international matches. 

3 hours ago, express bowling said:

I hope Kohli shows the foresight to retain Saini today.

Saini bowled decently and got quite a few edges ... and a catch was dropped by Kohli himself.

If some pacer has to be dropped ... Umesh was the worst pacer in the last 2 games.

Saini and Siraj are playing today and Umesh dropped. Good move from Kohli.