Speed & Performance of Indian and Foreign Speed Merchants in IPL 2019

vishalvirsingh

All batsman have started giving some respect to Navdeep saini's Pace and you all must have noticed that batsman are playing at the 

back foot and are happing not attacking him much.

this is what genuine pace can do.

he should have been picked in final 15 in world cup. I still hope that he is played for any other player ...lets see.

but it is clear now selectors consider khaleel navdeep chahar and avesh khan as the next in line 4 bowlers and Prasidh siraj could be behind these 4. Siraj, Umesh have seriously gone down the ranking.

8 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Sorry but he is a typical trundler not worth my interest.

He is just 20,lets see what pace he bowls when he gets more stronger with age

Both Avesh and Khaleel bowled near about that pace at that age,but started to bowl quick after a couple of years(khaleel till mid last year)

Can't be branded as trundler as of now due to his raw age,we should wait for another couple of years

4 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

His head and body are falling away.badly .

Actually, he is not falling away now. he is trying to keep his body straight. he used to fall away before but used to bowl quicker. his bowling arm is going inside his left shoulder touching his left ear and it was not like that before when it was more round armish.

21 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

If this is not falling away then I don't know what is.All his balls are going across the right hsnder from over the wicket and can only bowl round the stumps .If this is the best he can do then it's just not good enough.

it is the angle that he is making while delivering and not because of falling away but that does not mean he cant bring the ball back in and he did against WI though he has never been known for swinging the ball back in.  His strength was bounce and pace.  Bounce is still there but is not able to generate the same pace that he was generating last year.  In his debut IPL match, his first ball was 145Kph.

Edited by rkt.india

17 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

I don't see a big difference in speed. that 148k ball was an odd ball ,most  of his balls were high 130s touching 140s back then.Even today he clocked 144.

His main issue is he is pushing every thing across and if he keeps his action then it won't change.

that was not an odd ball.  His slowest delivery was 138K in that match and had hit 147 in the same over as well.  he was consistently 140+ in that tournament.  that over where he clocked 148.  he also clocked several 144-145Ks in other games and not just one odd.

khaleel-ahmed-148-kph-speed-ball.png

20 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

I clearly remember watching those matches and I was quite excited but in the very next match he barely touched 140.

my point is he is bowling a bit differently now and has not been able to put a lot behind the ball due to slight change in his technique.

missed today's match as I came late from work, i could have come earlier but had no interest to watch the match.

Someone could please update if any of the medium pacers ( as no fast bowler played today) touched 140 K and did any of these bowlers bowl good yorkers and bouncers? 

Did they maintain good line n length on the 3rd 4th and 5th stump regularly?

Any shrewd techniques of knuckle and slow balls?

5 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

my point is he is bowling a bit differently now and has not been able to put a lot behind the ball due to slight change in his technique.

i think bran saran who has not got a chance till now should bowl better than Khaleel.

i feel he is lucky to be in the 4 to go to england as a Net bowler, he does not belong to the category of Avesh and Navdeep Saini's Pace and CHahar has some Swing for Sure and has similiar Pace as Khaleel and deepak chahar bats and fields much better than khaleel.

On fielding chahar>saini>avesh >khaleel

on bowling Saini >avesh>chahar >khaleel

on batting chahar >saini=avesh=khaleel.

this 3 dimensional way Saini is the best bet followed by chahar followed by avesh.