Hinduphobia In Secular India

SecondSlip

3 hours ago, mishra said:

He is neither. Switched between commi, democracy , regionalis (Karnatic) to united India to divide India , all the while swearing at “Hindu religion, practices” . He doesn’t Criticises islam not because believes in it but he hasn’t got balls . Most likel he believes that  it cant be a myth that a Child is born to virgin

Yup I met this type recently in his state. Was all anti hindi etc and then went on to talk about Savarkar apology. As clear a profile type as one can get. 

9 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

False. There are several sanskrit inscriptions in the Chola, Chalukya, Satavahana sites. I believe you mean in devanagari script or in gupta script ( the northern scripts).  Which is fine, as script can be different for the same language ( Eg: Sanskrit and Pali slokas in Japanese kanjii).  

For someone claiming to have superior language, you sure don't even know the difference between language and script. Your languages are far younger than ours, as Indus valley is now considered to've been sanskrit speaking, as cited in the most recent academic findings. Since indus valley predates any dravidian archaeology, sanskrit >> tamil or any southern language by a country mile. Indeed, the landscape is changing. The lie that is dravidian orgin of Indian civilisation, seeded by your white masters is being slowly dismantled. 

Your rulers knew this, which is why they left inscriptions in sanskrit. 

here, learn and weep:

https://www.whatisindia.com/inscriptions/south_indian_inscriptions/volume_3/no_205_aditya_ii_karikala.html

Discard your Hindutva sources into the trash. Sanskrit is actually derived from South Indian languages, which subsequently influenced your Indo-Iranian languages. Its recognition as a classical language is exclusively attributed to its ties with the superior southern languages.

34 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Discard your Hindutva sources into the trash. Sanskrit is actually derived from South Indian languages, which subsequently influenced your Indo-Iranian languages. Its recognition as a classical language is exclusively attributed to its ties with the superior southern languages.

Don’t say things that exposes your ignorance. All South Indian languages have more than 50% words derived from Sanskrit. Malayalam has 70%. Even Halegannada and Tamil have root words or etymology derived from Samskruta. The history of languages Sanskrit was classical literature language that influenced spoken language of Prakrit (and even Pali). When people speaking Prakrita moved or migrated across India , different languages of India evolved. Telugu and Kannada was born out of Maharashtri Prakrit (not to be confused with Marathi) . You should get decolonized and stop reading western influenced Linguists. Missionaries like Caldwell are the reason to start the Dravidian Ian . We all have same roots from Vedic civilization of modern day Haryana.

9 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

False. There are several sanskrit inscriptions in the Chola, Chalukya, Satavahana sites. I believe you mean in devanagari script or in gupta script ( the northern scripts).  Which is fine, as script can be different for the same language ( Eg: Sanskrit and Pali slokas in Japanese kanjii).  

For someone claiming to have superior language, you sure don't even know the difference between language and script. Your languages are far younger than ours, as Indus valley is now considered to've been sanskrit speaking, as cited in the most recent academic findings. Since indus valley predates any dravidian archaeology, sanskrit >> tamil or any southern language by a country mile. Indeed, the landscape is changing. The lie that is dravidian orgin of Indian civilisation, seeded by your white masters is being slowly dismantled. 

Your rulers knew this, which is why they left inscriptions in sanskrit. 

here, learn and weep:

https://www.whatisindia.com/inscriptions/south_indian_inscriptions/volume_3/no_205_aditya_ii_karikala.html

True. Oldest Sanskrit inscription in south India was found in Telengana dated at 1st AD , is in Brahmi script. Many Sanskrit inscriptions are written local languages like Kannada, Telugu . Tamil as well. There are medieval era Sanskrit literature written in Kannada script. Devanagari is popular only since last 500 years. In fact, the first Bhagavad Gita I read was in Kannada language. I hate the Nagari script. as I find it difficult to read or understand.    
any Kannada activists called olatagaras (as they can’t pronounce Horatagaras) don’t know basic Kannada vowels and consonants. CongressI goondas for hire

2 hours ago, Lannister said:

Duffer, you went from confusing script for language, to ' no inscriptions in sanskrit' to now ' sanskrit is a southern indian language'. Cope harder :laugh::laugh:

Sorry bub, show us a linguistic source that claims Sanskrit is derived from south indian languages. Or are you dravidian losers gonna prove me right yet again for pulling nonsense outta your ass to cope with your inferiority ??

Last i checked, Sanskrit is one of the oldest members of the Indo-European branch, while your language is a seperate branch alltogether, agreed upon by even your white liberal leftie masters. 

Discard your dravidian falsehood stuff bub. your folk were civilised by us and be thankful for that, instead of being civilised by your liberal/leftie euro masters. then your lot wouldn't even be around and have the same fate as the native americns. 

Your group is younger than us, with zero evidence of being older, now that Indus valley is declared as sanskrit speaking. Game over, hinduphobic western propaganda peddler.

Edited by Muloghonto

Can you point out on the map where the BJP holds power in the southern region?

You haven't answered my question. Not sure what your question has in relation to my answer in any way

On 2/3/2024 at 7:53 PM, Lannister said:

Your Hindu identity will be overshadowed by our superior ethnic states. Only Kannadigas will remain in Karnataka, Tamils in Tamil Nadu, Telugus in Andhra, and so on. Flee to foreign nations; there will be no place for your kind in this land.

Hindu identity >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Regional identity.

I'm from Andhra btw. Don't vouch for all Southies. 

4 hours ago, bharathh said:

You haven't answered my question. Not sure what your question has in relation to my answer in any way

Till early nineties BJP didn’t held power anywhere in Imdia.

Second assumption he thinks is Karnataka will nicely go along with Andhra, or Telangana or Tamil nadu, they won’t be able to eff him, but he will be always eff them in his new country as they are chewts. Lahori logic of Superiority Complex in Pakistan.

I don’t know why mods alliow  voices on dividing India on a forum and don’t share this gentleman's detail with Police 

Edited by mishra

5 hours ago, mishra said:

I don’t know why mods alliow  voices on dividing India on a forum and don’t share this gentleman's detail with Police 

So democratic and tolerant of your Hindu religion. As I've been highlighting, our democracy is rooted in our ethnic identities, not derived from Hindu values.

You're unaware of the situation in Karnataka, aren't you? An MP has openly advocated for a separate country due to Karnataka's reduction in tax share. Prominent pro-Kannada handles have started supporting his demand, making it a mainstream discussion in one of the southern states. Yeah, file a complaint with the police. That is going to solve everything. :giggle:

Just now, Lannister said:

So democratic and tolerant of your Hindu religion. As I've been highlighting, our democracy is rooted in our ethnic identities, not derived from Hindu values.

You're unaware of the situation in Karnataka, aren't you? An MP has openly advocated for a separate country due to Karnataka's reduction in tax share. Prominent pro-Kannada handles have started supporting his demand, making it a mainstream discussion in one of the southern states. Yeah, file a complaint with the police. That is going to solve everything. :giggle:

Khangress MP's have a fetish for supporting every ideology that's a threat to the sovereignty of India.

They'll support radical Islamists, promote Christian missionaries, flame Language divisions etc

Even in the South, other than Muslims and Christians, 80%+ Hindus wouldn't support these lunatics. Good luck with your dreams of a Separate country for Southern states.

44 minutes ago, Lannister said:

No. our democracy is rooted in our hindu identity. Being hindu doesnt mean we will allow sedition and your precious western democracies also do not allow sedition. 

44 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Yes, it has come to our notice via the RSS channels. Those people of interest will be dealt with. We are also aware of your foreign funding for the bullshit dravidian anti-indian activities and this is why we hindus are colonising your foreign master's lands - to cut off the funding at the root.

You dravidian ideology retards are just like the khalikhopri retards. The moment you think you guys have an advantage, you will show us your hand and do our work for us. Its not a coincidene that the seditious farmer 'protests' were allowed for so long and just a year or two after they ended, khalistanis have been dropping dead like flies all over the world. Same fate awaits your dravidian ideology masters, so please continue outing all the threads of this anti-india hinduphobic ideology of yours. we are all watching and following the thread of power internationally. and don't be shocked if certain people drop dead over the next few years all over the world who happen to have affiliation with the anti-india & anti-hindu dravidian propaganda ideology. 

As i said the choice you folks have, is to keep your local language and subordinate to the nation of India and hindi/sanskrit primacy or have your language wiped out in the next century by our demographic flood. Don't say we didn't warn you- which is more than what you leftie & liberal savages do. 

Still waiting for you to man up and show us which scholar calls Sanskrit a south Indian language and why your precious southie kannadiga and tamil kings left Sanskrit inscriptions.

Edited by Muloghonto

U aren’t a MPs brother that politicians will defend u saying u didn’t meant it. And no, think u do not get it. Long back, Indian Admin used to fight against people holding arms. Then came ideology, then came overgrown workers. Few year larer, the turn of supporter of divisive ideology will cime

Charges of sedition will never work against southerners. We are already seperated both ideologically and geographically. Touch one, and 10,000 will rise up in their place.

Anyway, this wasn't my initial intention when discussing about atheism and religion, in general. Unfortunately, with people like @Muloghonto, it often leads to the denigration of our ethnic groups.

Keep in mind, the ground realities are vastly different from usual opinions expressed in ICF. :laugh:

41 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Charges of sedition will never work against southerners. We are already seperated both ideologically and geographically. Touch one, and 10,000 will rise up in their place.

Anyway, this wasn't my initial intention when discussing about atheism and religion, in general. Unfortunately, with people like @Muloghonto, it often leads to the denigration of our ethnic groups.

Keep in mind, the ground realities are vastly different from usual opinions expressed in ICF. :laugh:

No one will rise. Ur views have no Support apart from few peple around u. In late 1940s Rajakars tried in Hyderabad. They were removed from history. Most likely u don’t even know how India dealt, and will potentially deal. Kashmir playbook only exist because world is interested and support via Pakistan. 

Dont get fooled into believing that ur politicians aren’t doing politics 

PS: u have put enough literature on this forum to be screwed by law enforcement if they choose to. Don’t compare ur statements with that MPs brother who is smart enough to put it like hypothetical scenario when heat came

Edited by mishra

49 minutes ago, Lannister said:

It will work against anyone under the jurisdiction of RoI. period. Secessionism will not be tolerated. 

You reap what you sow. You sowed the lie of dravidianism and hinduphobia. You get  reminded of reality.

The ground reality is the saffron wave. Embrace it because its better than your shitty liberal/leftie euro nonsense in most ethical performance metrics. 

41 minutes ago, mishra said:

No one will rise. Ur views have no Support apart from few peple around u. In late 1940s Rajakars tried in Hyderabad. They were removed from history. Most likely u don’t even know how India dealt, and will potentially deal. Kashmir playbook only exist because world is interested and support via Pakistan. 

Dont get fooled into believing that ur politicians aren’t doing politics 

PS: u have put enough literature on this forum to be screwed by law enforcement if they choose to. Don’t compare ur statements with that MPs brother who is smart enough to put it like hypothetical scenario when heat came

This isn't 1940, and we are not some religious minorities vulnerable to easy targeting. 

You can do whatever you want. I will always express criticism of religion. I don't need legal lessons from someone like you.

21 minutes ago, Lannister said:

This isn't 1940, and we are not some religious minorities vulnerable to easy targeting. 

You can do whatever you want. I will always express criticism of religion. I don't need legal lessons from someone like you.

Incorrect, India is Stronger and is allready making and taking remedies against disease of "views for sale". In 1940, it went to armed uprising level.

Dont want it but I can foresee that just like north, Soon South will kick out these divide Hindus, appease non Hindus and rule the state. India will crush the view itself. Wont let u hide behind excuses

If these guys continue this divisive trend, 20 years from now I can bet, North opposition parties will not even have finances to realistically fight BJP and South will reach where North is now.

Instead of giving free Gyan to Hindus, give Free Gyan to athiest why they shouldnt attack Hindus, because Hindus themselves are course correcting their traditions (Both constituinal reform and Social reform) and dont need athiest. Actually dont even respect a view which comes from athiest with a point that athiesm is solution

Edited by mishra

15 minutes ago, mishra said:

Incorrect, India is Stronger and is allready making and taking remedies against disease of "views for sale". Dont want it but I can foresee that just like north, Soon South will kick out these divide Hindus, appease non Hindus and rule the state.

If these guys continue this divisive trend, 20 years from now I can bet, North opposition parties will not even have finances to realistically fight BJP and South will reach where North is now. So change Now, instead of giving free Gyan to Hindus, give Free Gyan to athiest why they shouldnt attack Hindus, because Hindus themselves are reforming themselves and dont need you.

Alright, Hindutva. It looks like we've come full circle, haven't we? It's back to square one. 

"Don't criticizhe 'ma religion. We will puth you in jail. We will shyshtematically eliminate all non-believers, religious minorities, linguishtic communities, ethnic grouphs."