Jump to content
SecondSlip

Hinduphobia In Secular India

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, SecondSlip said:

Some really good points @Gollum

 

I believe that these are all the same old objections which I have been hearing here from the RW against the Secularists since the beginning. There is not a single new point by this person.

 

I see that the RW is very active in making allegations against the others (just like Trump is fast in making allegations). They try to pose themselves as Mazlooms, which is a joke. 

 

Let us see the RW allegations against the Secularists. 

 

Today, it seems more Muslims are participating in Holi celebrations, as compared to the Hindus celebrating the Eid-ul-Fitr (that is the one after the Ramadhan).  Or even many Muslims in the West participate in the Christmas celebrations. Both Holi and Christmas are beautiful festivals and have inner beauty and thus attractive to all irrespective of religion.

There is only little objection upon Holi while other party is involved and it is the basic right of other party to involve in it or not. This may be due to the religious reasons or may be due to the personal reasons (like health etc). Nevertheless, despite this issue, majority of people (including almost all the Secularists) are celebrating it while throwing colours upon each other is not such and "aggressive" issue which could harm others. 

 

As compared to Holi, the festival of Diwali is criticized more, and rightly so, while crackers are more "aggressive" issue as compared to throwing colours. There are indeed people whose hearts are not strong enough to hear crackers and this is very painful to them. And crackers smell stay in the air for many hours which could cause huge problems for people suffering from Asthma and other lungs diseases. And surely crackers are much aggressive for the birds too as compared to the colours of the holi. 

 

Therefore, although there is not a single Bollywood Secularist personality who has criticized holi, but all of them celebrating themselves (with at most the exception to asking to not through colours upon those who don't want it as their basic human right). 

But still the RW Hindus have been constantly making an allegation that the Secularists hate only Hindu Religion and thus they criticize Hindu festivals. 

 

This RW mentality is the same which we see in the story of the wolf and the baby lamb. The wolf wanted to eat the baby lamb, thus accused him first of making his drinking water dirty. Upon that baby lamb pointed out that flow of water is coming from wolf towards him and thus he could not make his drinking water dirty. Upon that wolf made accusation that he made his drinking water dirty last year. Upon that baby lamb told him that he was only 6 months old. Than wolf made an accusation that it were then his mother who made his water dirty, and then he killed the baby lamb and ate him. 

 

Same thing I tell to the Muslims, where they also present themselves as Mazlooms when we criticize them for slaughtering the animals on Eid-e-Qurban. 

I tell them that no Pakistani Secularist is criticizing them for Ramadhan fasting. No Secularist is condemning them for Eid-ul-Fitr (Eid after Ramadhan). But we are criticizing only Eid-e-Qurban while it is an aggressive festival, due to which a lot of problems and damages are occurring to the animals and to the environment and to the economy. 

 

But the RW Muslims are even the bigger wolves than the RW Hindus. They also have lot of accusations to kill and eat the others. 

 

The West, despite being more Secular than India, has banned the Adhan due to the air pollution issue. How it succeeded in doing it? It is due to the reason that West was not hypocrite and didn't show the double standards (to large extent at least). If West banned the Adhan, then West also banned the Churches to ring their bells. And even if some Churches got the permission to ring the bells, then they had to reduced the loudness and limit it to the Sundays only. 

 

In India, the problem is this that the RW Hindus want all the bans upon the Muslim Adhan and the Christian bells, but don't want any ban or criticism upon their own use of loud speakers and the bells and the rallies of Saffron brigades. 

 

Problem is this if Adhan will be banned, then ban upon ringing the bells in Mandirs and use of the loudspeakers in the Mandirs will also be demanded. And it will also be demanded that none of the rallies of the Saffron Brigade ever take place on the roads of the city. And the argument would be if Muslims don't need Adhan to know the time of prayer, then Bhagwan also don't need the ringing of the bell to get awake and hear the prathana (a typical Muslim argument). 

 

Poor liberal Secularists have nothing to do with these wars of the Hindu or Muslim religions. We want only peaceful land for the people. For that we do hear and bear the Adhans of Muslims, and also do hear and bear the bells and loud speakers in the Mnadir and shouting of slogans during the huge rallies of saffron brigade and the political parties on the roads. 

 

I, as liberal Secularists, will be the happiest person on the planet if all the religious signs are taken off from the public life (like Adhan, ringing of bells from Churches (like the Secular West did) and Mandirs and religious rallies where slogans are shouted against the others and power is showed. 

 

And at the end, I once again completely deny this accusation that Secularists have any Hindophobia. No, they don't have any. They may be totally against the RW Hindutva forces, but nothing against Hinduism religion and the peaceful Hindus. They don't consider Hindu Religion and the Saffron brigade one and the same. 

 

 

Edited by Alam_dar
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bhai Alam. It has been proven that Islam can not co-exist with any religion. It has simply destroyed every region and culture it has touched. example, Middle East, Various Asian and African Nations.

 

Why go that far, Takshila in Pakistan was a biggest Uni and source of olden literature. Now India doesn't have a recorded History.

 

So other religions, whom you call RW are generally asking for equality and fairness when they are in majority.  When they are in minority, they simply ask for their right to live. Because they know it that they will be exterminated, sooner or later.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Therefore, although there is not a single Bollywood Secularist personality who has criticized holi, but all of them celebrating themselves (with at most the exception to asking to not through colours upon those who don't want it as their basic human right). 

But still the RW Hindus have been constantly making an allegation that the Secularists hate only Hindu Religion and thus they criticize Hindu festivals. 

 

 

Its example to show that Muslim, must not follow local culture and for him, following religion is most important. For other, letting Muslim man the way he is, is right thing to do.

It also, gives message that its ok for non Muslim girls to be friendly with Muslims but not other way round. How many time I have seen Muslim men, casually hugging non Muslim girls. While, I am yet to see a Muslim girl having courage to casually hug non Muslim men.

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, mishra said:

Its example to show that Muslim, must not follow local culture and for him, following religion is most important. For other, letting Muslim man the way he is, is right thing to do.

It also, gives message that its ok for non Muslim girls to be friendly with Muslims but not other way round. How many time I have seen Muslim men, casually hugging non Muslim girls. While, I am yet to see a Muslim girl having courage to casually hug non Muslim men.

My answer was firstly due to the reason while the maker of this video hit directly upon the Secularists and blamed them of Hindophobia. 

While there exists no Hindophobia among the Secularists, but Hindutva-phobia. 

And the reasons he presented, I simply answered them. 

 

And Muslims were ruling India for centuries, but unable to change the Hindu population to Islam. Thus today, there is not a slightest of any chance that the took the control upon the Hindu population of India. Therefore, fears that are presented by the RW today are not real. 

 

In simple words, RW want to snatch the Basic Human Rights of the Indian Muslims today. 

While the Secularists don't agree with these fears which are spread by RW, and thus don't want to go this level. 

 

Off course, there is nothing wrong in making films where Muslim girls are running and marrying the Hindu boy. Like the Film Bombay (1995). It was a beautiful film and even families in Pakistan saw it many many times. 

 

If RW is able to make films upon Thakuray, Experimental President, Namo, and hundreds of other films, why not then they could make a film upon muslim girl and hindu boy? 

 

I don't see that Muslims boycotted the film Bombay (1995) or threw stones upon the Cinema houses. Yes, the Mullahs could have protested upon it, but no one supported them, but all condemned them the same way as they were condemned from every group of Indian civil society in the case of Triple Talaqs. 

 

And my true opinion is this that blaming the Secularists is Hindu boy/Muslim girl case is not going to work while Secularists have also made hardly any films where Dalit boy gets a high caste Hindu girl as love in Indian films. Does it mean that Secularists are also racists along with the RW High Caste Hindus? 

 

I am all for that to make such films. I am all for this that marriages should take place among different communities as this is the best way of integration. 

 

I am all for criticizing Islam and every religion. It has already slowly. And this trend will only go high in the near future.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

And Muslims were ruling India for centuries, but unable to change the Hindu population to Islam. Thus today, there is not a slightest of any chance that the took the control upon the Hindu population of India. Therefore, fears that are presented by the RW today are not real. 

 

In simple words, RW want to snatch the Basic Human Rights of the Indian Muslims today.   

Thats incorrect. India’s Hindu influence was from Afgan to Indonesia, so it shrinked completely to just 20% of what it was. Today, we are only Hindus left, and we cant take foolish pride that we survived. Actually, we have lost the battle as we just are 20% remaining. 

 

And RW, LW are plain western words and not applicable to Asia at all. Instead , it just used to shut down discussions as one is already guilty once it is branded RW. There is nothing RW, instead it is majoritian Hindu. 

 

Majoritian Hindu are feeling threaten , and you should understand it why. The history and , current demographics changes and growing intolerance and assertive minority,  paint a gruesome future of the country.  

 

The so called seculars see majoritian Hindu as the biggest fear , yet the only reason why India is liberal is because of majortian Hindu. And this is the battle today 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

My answer was firstly due to the reason while the maker of this video hit directly upon the Secularists and blamed them of Hindophobia. 

While there exists no Hindophobia among the Secularists, but Hindutva-phobia. 

And the reasons he presented, I simply answered them. 

 

And Muslims were ruling India for centuries, but unable to change the Hindu population to Islam. Thus today, there is not a slightest of any chance that the took the control upon the Hindu population of India. Therefore, fears that are presented by the RW today are not real. 

 

In simple words, RW want to snatch the Basic Human Rights of the Indian Muslims today. 

While the Secularists don't agree with these fears which are spread by RW, and thus don't want to go this level. 

 

Off course, there is nothing wrong in making films where Muslim girls are running and marrying the Hindu boy. Like the Film Bombay (1995). It was a beautiful film and even families in Pakistan saw it many many times. 

 

If RW is able to make films upon Thakuray, Experimental President, Namo, and hundreds of other films, why not then they could make a film upon muslim girl and hindu boy? 

 

I don't see that Muslims boycotted the film Bombay (1995) or threw stones upon the Cinema houses. Yes, the Mullahs could have protested upon it, but no one supported them, but all condemned them the same way as they were condemned from every group of Indian civil society in the case of Triple Talaqs. 

 

And my true opinion is this that blaming the Secularists is Hindu boy/Muslim girl case is not going to work while Secularists have also made hardly any films where Dalit boy gets a high caste Hindu girl as love in Indian films. Does it mean that Secularists are also racists along with the RW High Caste Hindus? 

 

I am all for that to make such films. I am all for this that marriages should take place among different communities as this is the best way of integration. 

 

I am all for criticizing Islam and every religion. It has already slowly. And this trend will only go high in the near future.  

Muslim Population in Afghanistan India Indonesia Thailand Seilanka combodia, myanmanr, vietnam Bangladesh and many more, look exactly like local non Muslims. So Don’t sell they didn’t took control. Its just that they couldn’t manage to eliminate, enslave local male population and couldn’t finish local culture.

Thats the reason why apart from Muslim world, everyone sees Israels as victim and has sympathy with them. While,just like you, whole Muslim world cant see Israel’s angle

Edited by mishra
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, someone said:

Thats incorrect. India’s Hindu influence was from Afgan to Indonesia, so it shrinked completely to just 20% of what it was. Today, we are only Hindus left, and we cant take foolish pride that we survived. Actually, we have lost the battle as we just are 20% remaining. 

 

And RW, LW are plain western words and not applicable to Asia at all. Instead , it just used to shut down discussions as one is already guilty once it is branded RW. There is nothing RW, instead it is majoritian Hindu. 

 

Majoritian Hindu are feeling threaten , and you should understand it why. The history and , current demographics changes and growing intolerance and assertive minority,  paint a gruesome future of the country.  

 

 

2 hours ago, mishra said:

Muslim Population in Afghanistan India Indonesia Thailand Seilanka combodia, myanmanr, vietnam Bangladesh and many more, look exactly like local non Muslims. So Don’t sell they didn’t took control. Its just that they couldn’t manage to eliminate, enslave local male population and couldn’t finish local culture.

Thats the reason why apart from Muslim world, everyone sees Israels as victim and has sympathy with them. While,just like you, whole Muslim world cant see Israel’s angle

 

Many of these countries already had Buddhism. Therefore, Hindus didn't loose it at hands of Muslims in these countries, but Buddhism. 

But Hindus were mainly present in India, and they didn't loose during 500 years while Muslims were ruling India. 

 

Today, Islam has been exposed. 

Muslims all over the world are weak and uneducated. 

Therefore, today there is no risk of Muslims taking control of India. 

Quote

The so called seculars see majoritian Hindu as the biggest fear , yet the only reason why India is liberal is because of majortian Hindu. And this is the battle today 

 

The majortian (if this terminology really exist?) Hindus have gone too far in their activities. They are not only threatening Muslims, but all other minorities are also feeling threatened by their activities. This non democratic offensive attitude is making them extremist. And extremism is never good. It is polarizing the society. They need to come some where in the middle, where they become acceptable for all the factions of the society. 

 

Defending yourself against the aggressive attitude of Muslims in one thing, but becoming oneself aggressor, and then imposing your views by force is another thing. 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

 

 

Many of these countries already had Buddhism. Therefore, Hindus didn't loose it at hands of Muslims in these countries, but Buddhism. 

But Hindus were mainly present in India, and they didn't loose during 500 years while Muslims were ruling India. 

Buddhism dominated Northern, Central and Eastern Afghanistan but wasn't overwhelming majority. This we know from sites of Zoroastrian and Hindu temples from the same period being present, as well as writings of the travellers who came through the region in pre-Islamic era. 


Zoroastrianism in Afghanistan blended with Hinduism, since the main component of Zoroastrianism is sun worship and fire worship, which in and of itself gave rise to 'maga brahmins' - who are the priestly class ( Magi) of the Zoroastrians. 

 

And yes, in the 900 years since Islamic invasions and genocide, a tiny influx of people ( less than 5% of the Indian subcontinent's DNA is turkic or semetic in origin) has converted 30% of the population to their cultist belief system. So they definitely are a threat. 

32 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Today, Islam has been exposed. 

Muslims all over the world are weak and uneducated. 

Therefore, today there is no risk of Muslims taking control of India. 

The majortian (if this terminology really exist?) Hindus have gone too far in their activities. They are not only threatening Muslims, but all other minorities are also feeling threatened by their activities. This non democratic offensive attitude is making them extremist. And extremism is never good. It is polarizing the society. They need to come some where in the middle, where they become acceptable for all the factions of the society. 

 

Defending yourself against the aggressive attitude of Muslims in one thing, but becoming oneself aggressor, and then imposing your views by force is another thing. 

The tiny % of hinduvta do not represent most hindus,since unlike Islamist or Christian hardliners, their position ( the HInduvta) is neither scripturally based nor is it based on history. Its a new invention, much like Nazi-ism,Communism, Fascism were new inventions. 

As such, you don't see ads during Eid asking muslims not to sacrifice goats, like we see during diwali to stop burning patakas.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mishra said:

Thats the reason why apart from Muslim world, everyone sees Israels as victim and has sympathy with them. While,just like you, whole Muslim world cant see Israel’s angle

Jews are Mazlooms and their genocide should end. 

 

But as far as the creation of Israel itself is concerned, then  that creation of Israel also happened due to the blind following of the "religion", and this time due to the blind following of "Judaism". 

Zionists were given the option of "Uganda Offer" where they could have easily established their state. But they rejected this peaceful offer, and opted to establish an Israeli State at Palestine at their own, by fighting and starting wars against the local population. 

 

Israel came into being due to the religious belief that their God promised this land of Israel to the Jews. 

 

Due to this belief, Israel is not going to stop in it's present borders, but it has to go for the "Greater Israel", while their God promised their nation the land of "Greater Israel" and not the "present Israel". 

 

Thus the war will continue. Israel for sure is going to attack and occupy the neighbouring Lebanon, northern Saudi, Syria and Iraq while all of them are the part of the Greater Israel. 

Providing safety to the Jewish people is one thing. But shedding the blood of the local population of Palestine for the Religious Madness of the Jewish religion is another thing. 

 

Now Israel is a reality today. No Muslim State should be allowed to destroy Israel. But at the same time it should be made sure that religious madness of the Jews also stay within the borders and not that they start shedding blood for their promised Greater Israel land. 

 

Problem with the world is this, that in enmity of Muslims, they have stopped seeing the other side of the picture. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/27/2019 at 6:43 AM, Alam_dar said:

 

I believe that these are all the same old objections which I have been hearing here from the RW against the Secularists since the beginning. There is not a single new point by this person.

 

I see that the RW is very active in making allegations against the others (just like Trump is fast in making allegations). They try to pose themselves as Mazlooms, which is a joke. 

 

Let us see the RW allegations against the Secularists. 

 

Today, it seems more Muslims are participating in Holi celebrations, as compared to the Hindus celebrating the Eid-ul-Fitr (that is the one after the Ramadhan).  Or even many Muslims in the West participate in the Christmas celebrations. Both Holi and Christmas are beautiful festivals and have inner beauty and thus attractive to all irrespective of religion.

There is only little objection upon Holi while other party is involved and it is the basic right of other party to involve in it or not. This may be due to the religious reasons or may be due to the personal reasons (like health etc). Nevertheless, despite this issue, majority of people (including almost all the Secularists) are celebrating it while throwing colours upon each other is not such and "aggressive" issue which could harm others. 

 

As compared to Holi, the festival of Diwali is criticized more, and rightly so, while crackers are more "aggressive" issue as compared to throwing colours. There are indeed people whose hearts are not strong enough to hear crackers and this is very painful to them. And crackers smell stay in the air for many hours which could cause huge problems for people suffering from Asthma and other lungs diseases. And surely crackers are much aggressive for the birds too as compared to the colours of the holi. 

 

Therefore, although there is not a single Bollywood Secularist personality who has criticized holi, but all of them celebrating themselves (with at most the exception to asking to not through colours upon those who don't want it as their basic human right). 

But still the RW Hindus have been constantly making an allegation that the Secularists hate only Hindu Religion and thus they criticize Hindu festivals. 

 

This RW mentality is the same which we see in the story of the wolf and the baby lamb. The wolf wanted to eat the baby lamb, thus accused him first of making his drinking water dirty. Upon that baby lamb pointed out that flow of water is coming from wolf towards him and thus he could not make his drinking water dirty. Upon that wolf made accusation that he made his drinking water dirty last year. Upon that baby lamb told him that he was only 6 months old. Than wolf made an accusation that it were then his mother who made his water dirty, and then he killed the baby lamb and ate him. 

 

Same thing I tell to the Muslims, where they also present themselves as Mazlooms when we criticize them for slaughtering the animals on Eid-e-Qurban. 

I tell them that no Pakistani Secularist is criticizing them for Ramadhan fasting. No Secularist is condemning them for Eid-ul-Fitr (Eid after Ramadhan). But we are criticizing only Eid-e-Qurban while it is an aggressive festival, due to which a lot of problems and damages are occurring to the animals and to the environment and to the economy. 

 

But the RW Muslims are even the bigger wolves than the RW Hindus. They also have lot of accusations to kill and eat the others. 

 

The West, despite being more Secular than India, has banned the Adhan due to the air pollution issue. How it succeeded in doing it? It is due to the reason that West was not hypocrite and didn't show the double standards (to large extent at least). If West banned the Adhan, then West also banned the Churches to ring their bells. And even if some Churches got the permission to ring the bells, then they had to reduced the loudness and limit it to the Sundays only. 

 

In India, the problem is this that the RW Hindus want all the bans upon the Muslim Adhan and the Christian bells, but don't want any ban or criticism upon their own use of loud speakers and the bells and the rallies of Saffron brigades. 

 

Problem is this if Adhan will be banned, then ban upon ringing the bells in Mandirs and use of the loudspeakers in the Mandirs will also be demanded. And it will also be demanded that none of the rallies of the Saffron Brigade ever take place on the roads of the city. And the argument would be if Muslims don't need Adhan to know the time of prayer, then Bhagwan also don't need the ringing of the bell to get awake and hear the prathana (a typical Muslim argument). 

 

Poor liberal Secularists have nothing to do with these wars of the Hindu or Muslim religions. We want only peaceful land for the people. For that we do hear and bear the Adhans of Muslims, and also do hear and bear the bells and loud speakers in the Mnadir and shouting of slogans during the huge rallies of saffron brigade and the political parties on the roads. 

 

I, as liberal Secularists, will be the happiest person on the planet if all the religious signs are taken off from the public life (like Adhan, ringing of bells from Churches (like the Secular West did) and Mandirs and religious rallies where slogans are shouted against the others and power is showed. 

 

And at the end, I once again completely deny this accusation that Secularists have any Hindophobia. No, they don't have any. They may be totally against the RW Hindutva forces, but nothing against Hinduism religion and the peaceful Hindus. They don't consider Hindu Religion and the Saffron brigade one and the same. 

 

 

Loads of garbage as usual from you. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

Loads of garbage as usual from you. 

Dear friend, it is unfair from you to come up with insulting remarks. 

 

We are here in a discussion forum, and we encourage debate and answers with arguments in order to understand each other and solve our problems and differences rationally and peacefully. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys must be familiar with noiseless Diwali, waterless Holi, semen balloons, misogynist Navratri, militant Hanuman etc.

 

Now check MSM/libtard coverage (esp NDTV, TW types) of our festivals like Thrissur Pooram and Jallikattu. Violation of animals rights WTF? Imaginary stories created to portray us as demons. Hindus have no right to celebrate their festivals in their own country without feeling guilty. How some of the prominent libtards address our Gods/Goddesses....prostitute, whore, satanic, molester, trickster, thief, militant yada yada. 

 

Teesta Setalvad naam toh suna hi hoga, this is what she did when ISIS was executing hostages.

Image result for teesta setalvad hindu gods

I am done with these kind of people. Want respect, then learn to respect things I hold dear. 

Edited by Gollum
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/27/2019 at 7:28 PM, mishra said:

Its example to show that Muslim, must not follow local culture and for him, following religion is most important. For other, letting Muslim man the way he is, is right thing to do.

It also, gives message that its ok for non Muslim girls to be friendly with Muslims but not other way round. How many time I have seen Muslim men, casually hugging non Muslim girls. While, I am yet to see a Muslim girl having courage to casually hug non Muslim men.

So basically, this is about a jadoo ki jhappi.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...