Hinduphobia In Secular India

SecondSlip

4 hours ago, MechEng said:

It's a far left thing, I know far lefties in other forums who too think that Jains and Buddhists are oppressed by Hindutvas.

ٰI don't care about Sandeep, while he has personal enmity against me and he will always come up with any excuse to blame me. 

But I do care for you, and thus let me make my stance clear to you. 

It is not only about being "oppressed". Even if they are not being oppressed by Hindutva movement at moment, still all minorities automatically fear such movements in one way or another due to their violent nature. All minorities prefer to have a "secular" system. It is all a natural phenomenon. Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, Parsi people, Hindu liberals ... they all (or at least their big majority) are automatically standing on the secular side of India. Hindutva movement is by nature unable to "integrate" them into it's folds. Yes, there may be some individuals from these groups who may join Hindutva movement for political reasons, but vast majority will always stay alien to it. 

In Punjab, some party/parties of Sikhs may make an alliance with BJP for political reasons, but vast majority of Sikhs are not joining the ranks of BJP itself. 

Sikhs in Delhi didn't vote for BJP in the recent elections. It is easy for Sikhs to join the ranks of AAP (or even Congress, or Communist Party of India), but it is not as easy for them to join BJP. 

Actually Sikhs should have problems with Congress, while BJP has never done any damage to the Sikh community. But still automatically a large numbers of Sikhs are joining Congress and even forming government in Punjab, but BJP is not even able to make government there through the alliance. Why is it happening so in Punjab? Answer is simple that it is a natural phenomenon where minorities will always going to fear right wing Hindutva movement, even if they are not oppressed by them. 

If Hindutva movement really wants to integrate these minorities into it's folds, then it has to become a lot more Secular itself. While with the present right wing/extreme right wing policies of Hindutva movement, it is not going to happen. 

Edited by Alam_dar

On 4/19/2020 at 1:14 AM, coffee_rules said:

Why? They went there for employment and their personal views and freedom of expression so dear to LeLis, libtards, commies, they are now supporting dictators to target Hindus. Bloody hypocrites.

Some of our own people's loyalties lies with other countries.  Now, for us, there are two ways to deal, either complain or fight back. The former won't work, as the other side is too strong and can just ignore us. Thus, the onus is to fight and bring the heat or accountability on such people.

Our people sitting in Middle East who targeting Hindus and our country itself. So there has to be some mechanic to get them punished or cases whenever they land in India. So we ought use the same and their own methods to catch these bad people.

On 4/18/2020 at 11:07 PM, coffee_rules said:

Why gulf? libturds are crying in India and getting people arrested or banned from twitter for speaking their mind against jamaatis in India. FoE gaya tel lene.

They are bloddy hypocrites and Pakistani bribed people even gulf countries ones.

8 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

ٰI don't care about Sandeep, while he has personal enmity against me and he will always come up with any excuse to blame me. 

But I do care for you, and thus let me make my stance clear to you. 

It is not only about being "oppressed". Even if they are not being oppressed by Hindutva movement at moment, still all minorities automatically fear such movements in one way or another due to their violent nature. All minorities prefer to have a "secular" system. It is all a natural phenomenon. Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, Parsi people, Hindu liberals ... they all (or at least their big majority) are automatically standing on the secular side of India. Hindutva movement is by nature unable to "integrate" them into it's folds. Yes, there may be some individuals from these groups who may join Hindutva movement for political reasons, but vast majority will always stay alien to it. 

In Punjab, some party/parties of Sikhs may make an alliance with BJP for political reasons, but vast majority of Sikhs are not joining the ranks of BJP itself. 

Sikhs in Delhi didn't vote for BJP in the recent elections. It is easy for Sikhs to join the ranks of AAP (or even Congress, or Communist Party of India), but it is not as easy for them to join BJP. 

Actually Sikhs should have problems with Congress, while BJP has never done any damage to the Sikh community. But still automatically a large numbers of Sikhs are joining Congress and even forming government in Punjab, but BJP is not even able to make government there through the alliance. Why is it happening so in Punjab? Answer is simple that it is a natural phenomenon where minorities will always going to fear right wing Hindutva movement, even if they are not oppressed by them. 

If Hindutva movement really wants to integrate these minorities into it's folds, then it has to become a lot more Secular itself. While with the present right wing/extreme right wing policies of Hindutva movement, it is not going to happen. 

Can you quote some example with evidence which has been proven by court of law that Hindutwa movement has caused so and so damage to minorities and that it was government sponsored otherwise I will request Mod to ban this guy. He is spreading fake news like his bhikari PM tweetu Sultan .

11 hours ago, raki05 said:

Can you quote some example with evidence which has been proven by court of law that Hindutwa movement has caused so and so damage to minorities and that it was government sponsored otherwise I will request Mod to ban this guy. He is spreading fake news like his bhikari PM tweetu Sultan .

Since when expressing your opinion comes under the lies?  Thousands of publications in India are blaming Hindutva movement for violence and for spreading hate, why then Supreme Court of India has not banned them in name of lies, but fully allowed them to express their opinions under the right of freedom of expression? Therefore, ask me this question when Supreme Court of India has already banned all these Indian Publications, and banned all those Indian politicians and professors and intellectuals and banned whole of the left wing of India. 

And there are fools who could still say that those cow vigilante murders were not done by the extremist Hindus, but Muslim killed themselves, and courts too punished the Muslims for killing themselves in the cow vigilante cases. 

And Court already punished the murderers of Asif (Kathua Case) which was caused due to the extreme hatred against the Muslim community and Police officers also punished for hiding the crimes of the Hindu extremists. But off course, now even Indian Supreme court also have no more value and  some Hindutva supporters even blame the court for telling lies against the innocent Hindutva criminals. 

And how are you going to stop the International community for not having their own opinion about India? 

Here is the Human Rights Report of India (link): 

the government led by the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) harassed and at times prosecuted activists, lawyers, human rights defenders, and journalists for criticizing authorities. Draconian sedition and counterterrorism laws were used to chill free expression. Foreign funding regulations were used to target nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) critical of government actions or policies.

The government failed to prevent or credibly investigate growing mob attacks on religious minorities, marginalized communities, and critics of the government—often carried out by groups claiming to support the government. At the same time, some senior BJP leaders publicly supported perpetrators of such crimes, made inflammatory speeches against minority communities, and promoted Hindu supremacy and ultra-nationalism, which encouraged further violence.

Lack of accountability for past abuses committed by security forces persisted even as there were new allegations of torture and extrajudicial killings, including in the states of Uttar Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, and Haryana.

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

Since when expressing your opinion comes under the lies?  Thousands of publications in India are blaming Hindutva movement for violence and for spreading hate, why then Supreme Court of India has not banned them in name of lies, but fully allowed them to express their opinions under the right of freedom of expression? Therefore, ask me this question when Supreme Court of India has already banned all these Indian Publications, and banned all those Indian politicians and professors and intellectuals and banned whole of the left wing of India. 

And there are fools who could still say that those cow vigilante murders were not done by the extremist Hindus, but Muslim killed themselves, and courts too punished the Muslims for killing themselves in the cow vigilante cases. 

And Court already punished the murderers of Asif (Kathua Case) which was caused due to the extreme hatred against the Muslim community and Police officers also punished for hiding the crimes of the Hindu extremists. But off course, now even Indian Supreme court also have no more value and  some Hindutva supporters even blame the court for telling lies against the innocent Hindutva criminals. 

And how are you going to stop the International community for not having their own opinion about India? 

Here is the Human Rights Report of India (link): 

the government led by the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) harassed and at times prosecuted activists, lawyers, human rights defenders, and journalists for criticizing authorities. Draconian sedition and counterterrorism laws were used to chill free expression. Foreign funding regulations were used to target nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) critical of government actions or policies.

The government failed to prevent or credibly investigate growing mob attacks on religious minorities, marginalized communities, and critics of the government—often carried out by groups claiming to support the government. At the same time, some senior BJP leaders publicly supported perpetrators of such crimes, made inflammatory speeches against minority communities, and promoted Hindu supremacy and ultra-nationalism, which encouraged further violence.

Lack of accountability for past abuses committed by security forces persisted even as there were new allegations of torture and extrajudicial killings, including in the states of Uttar Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, and Haryana.

Ok then its just opinion of some foreign funded pseudo secular libtard organization which are the source of your biased opinion. Whereas you and your like are same person who deny that the virus spread happened due to Tablighi and all the nuisances which they are creating,forced conversion which these islamic goons are doing not only in India across the world . Also what NGO or human right has to say about pakistan and their handling of minorities. Are you saying all hindus reprsent bjp and bjp reprsent only hindu groups or in court it's been proved that lynching was done by bjp ....all the states you are naming for lynching, none of them have bjp government at that point but still you don't have any word against state government.Don't you think its just enough to prove that you are bigoted Islamist radical who only worries about muslims.

Edited by raki05

12 hours ago, raki05 said:

Just yesterday, Immy was tweeting “Nazi fascist Hindu Modi”. He has been doing it every week since he became PM. Modi hasn’t responded even once. 

Silent majority cannot  be fooled for no matter how many times dog barks. It can be mentally unsettled temporarily, dog Also gets some satisfaction . 

Edited by mishra

49 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Ok then its just opinion of some foreign funded pseudo secular libtard organization which are the source of your biased opinion.

Stop claiming things about me from your own pocket. My own observations and research is the source of my opinion. 

Whereas you and your like are same person who deny that the virus spread happened due to Tablighi and all the nuisances which they are creating,forced conversion which these islamic goons are doing not only in India across the world .

Bring proof that I defended Tablighi Jamaat or Islamic goons terror in India. And if you have NO Proofs, then stop claiming things about me from your own pocket. 

And I am not responsible about the "my likes". If you have problem with them, then blame them, but don't try to deceive others in attacking me in name of "your likes". 

Also what NGO or human right has to say about pakistan and their handling of minorities.

Yes, in my opinion Pakistani State is directly responsible for crimes against the minorities while it follows Islamic Sharia in constitution. 

Once again, I request you to please stop wrongfully blaming me for defending Pakistan or Muslim terror. 

Are you saying all hindus reprsent bjp and bjp reprsent only hindu groups or in court it's been proved that lynching was done by bjp ....all the states you are naming for lynching, none of them have bjp government at that point but still you don't have any word against state government.Don't you think its just enough to prove that you are bigoted Islamist radical who only worries about muslims.

These non BJP states were not responsible for the killing, but it were the Hindutva fed hatred in the Hindu extremists, which caused them to start lynching and killing Muslims. 

I am not interested in your  blame game and your false propaganda against me. Therefore I am just putting you in my ignore list. You don't deserve any attention with this behaviour. 

17 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Stop claiming things about me from your own pocket. My own observations and research is the source of my opinion. 

Bring proof that I defended Tablighi Jamaat or Islamic goons terror in India. And if you have NO Proofs, then stop claiming things about me from your own pocket. 

And I am not responsible about the "my likes". If you have problem with them, then blame them, but don't try to deceive others in attacking me in name of "your likes". 

Yes, in my opinion Pakistani State is directly responsible for crimes against the minorities while it follows Islamic Sharia in constitution. 

Once again, I request you to please stop wrongfully blaming me for defending Pakistan or Muslim terror. 

These non BJP states were not responsible for the killing, but it were the Hindutva fed hatred in the Hindu extremists, which caused them to start lynching and killing Muslims. 

I am not interested in your  blame game and your false propaganda against me. Therefore I am just putting you in my ignore list. You don't deserve any attention with this behaviour. 

You will always be questioned when when you raise voice only against Hindus. All I see is hindutva killing do you have any proof that those were lynching and not murder due to enimity. In india lynching cases has happened and  many Hindu's were also killed,classic example is 2 sadhus were killed on 16th and in video we can clearly hear a guy calling bas kar Abbas bas kar..shall I call it islamic terrorist killing of Hindu. You mentioned in above post state government were not responsible for muslim killing but you blatantly blame bjp for it, in one post before to last one. Hindutva killing what evidence do you have, In last 5 -8 years some 10 lynching has happened in that 4 were muslims and 6 were Hindus have you heard anyone raising a voice for hindu lynching and framing it against Muslims.   Stop blaming hindutva if you don't have evidence or guts to call out muslims for all the bad thing they are doing here. Sure You dint support Tablighi but how many threads or post you created to bash them or called it as Islamist terror. So don't pretend you are talking as unbiased and your opinion should have any impression on what is happening in India. As I said you are no different than your feku prime minister who cut paste others fakr post and tweets day in day ou to bash india/ hindus and running a shell 24x7 on various forum to run propaganda against us . No body gives a **** about him no matter how much him or you cry.

Edited by raki05

, but it were the Hindutva fed hatred in the Hindu extremists, which caused them to start lynching and killing Muslims. 

@raki05You miss the point. Now this requires no answer. Whole world knows Hindus and the way they react. They dont need some journalist poster and twitterites to understand what Hinduism,Budhism,Jainism,Gandhism is. Infact no one trusts Pakistanis . Absolutely non one. Not even Pakistanis trust another Pakistani. Their educated mass is hell bent in using non educated mass as slaves and sheeps. No one buys anything Pakistanis sells. Not even if its their PM himself selling stuff on twitter.

Edited by mishra

35 minutes ago, mishra said:

@raki05You miss the point. Now this requires no answer. Whole world knows Hindus and the way they react. They dont need some journalist poster and twitterites to understand what Hinduism,Budhism,Jainism,Gandhism is. Infact no one trusts Pakistanis . Absolutely non one. Not even Pakistanis trust another Pakistani. Their educated mass is hell bent in using non educated mass as slaves and sheeps. No one buys anything Pakistanis sells. Not even if its their PM himself selling stuff on twitter.

Exactly what is hindutwa fed hatred do they have any evidence where rss teaches in their Shakha to bash and quash muslims and other minorities. Whereas we have clear evidence of Madarshas and Deobandi version of Quran where they spread hate against non believers and asking their slaves jahil muslims to kill or convert those kafirs. I am sure that hypocrite will not have answers to these, they all are propaganda machine and hugely influenced by a report  which had been published by ISI which says to exploit pseudo liberals of India and muslims of other countries to raise SM propaganda war against bjp and Hindus.

Edited by raki05

^ Hindutwa dont recognise any threat As it never saw another religion as none other existed at the time. They accepted every way of living and worship as Hinduism. Pakistanis cant understand this very major difference in mentality and hence cant comprehend why Hindus dont react.
So, their PM, every week, after few sniffs goes on twitter and tell their Janata that Hindus are fascist, modi blah blaah. As if their Mullahs aren’t doing that job

2 hours ago, mishra said:

^ Hindutwa dont recognise any threat As it never saw another religion as none other existed at the time. They accepted every way of living and worship as Hinduism. Pakistanis cant understand this very major difference in mentality and hence cant comprehend why Hindus dont react.
So, their PM, every week, after few sniffs goes on twitter and tell their Janata that Hindus are fascist, modi blah blaah. As if their Mullahs aren’t doing that job

Actually Hindutva is a reaction based on foreign religions who are hostile and violent. Our civilization was from Afgan to Indonesia, has now shirked to still 20%. Thus, the battle is already lost, but we still have to preserve this 20%. We have always accepted all cultures, yet we now need to accept the threats and fight this challenge.

5 hours ago, raki05 said:

Ok then its just opinion of some foreign funded pseudo secular libtard organization which are the source of your biased opinion. Whereas you and your like are same person who deny that the virus spread happened due to Tablighi and all the nuisances which they are creating,forced conversion which these islamic goons are doing not only in India across the world . Also what NGO or human right has to say about pakistan and their handling of minorities. Are you saying all hindus reprsent bjp and bjp reprsent only hindu groups or in court it's been proved that lynching was done by bjp ....all the states you are naming for lynching, none of them have bjp government at that point but still you don't have any word against state government.Don't you think its just enough to prove that you are bigoted Islamist radical who only worries about muslims.

Ignore him, he is just here to trap. They will always use terms like FoE, caste, emergency, dictatorship to make sure we are always on the defensive. And its tough and hostile, once you are slandered, and in defensive mode. Many seemingly have this burden of guilt, and are the apologetic Hindus.

5 hours ago, raki05 said:

You will always be questioned when when you raise voice only against Hindus. All I see is hindutva killing do you have any proof that those were lynching and not murder due to enimity. In india lynching cases has happened and  many Hindu's were also killed,classic example is 2 sadhus were killed on 16th and in video we can clearly hear a guy calling bas kar Abbas bas kar..shall I call it islamic terrorist killing of Hindu. You mentioned in above post state government were not responsible for muslim killing but you blatantly blame bjp for it, in one post before to last one. Hindutva killing what evidence do you have, In last 5 -8 years some 10 lynching has happened in that 4 were muslims and 6 were Hindus have you heard anyone raising a voice for hindu lynching and framing it against Muslims.   Stop blaming hindutva if you don't have evidence or guts to call out muslims for all the bad thing they are doing here. Sure You dint support Tablighi but how many threads or post you created to bash them or called it as Islamist terror. So don't pretend you are talking as unbiased and your opinion should have any impression on what is happening in India. As I said you are no different than your feku prime minister who cut paste others fakr post and tweets day in day ou to bash india/ hindus and running a shell 24x7 on various forum to run propaganda against us . No body gives a **** about him no matter how much him or you cry.

It seems you have missed my earlier posts and that is why you misunderstands me.

Deobandi or Tableeghi or Jamaati or other sects of Muslims are small things, I directly criticise Muhammad's actions, direct Sharia orders and direct Quranic Verses. For this crime I have lost my friend, who was arrested by Pakistani Agencies and his whole family is suffering till today. 

1 hour ago, someone said:

Actually Hindutva is a reaction based on foreign religions who are hostile and violent. Our civilization was from Afgan to Indonesia, has now shirked to still 20%. Thus, the battle is already lost, but we still have to preserve this 20%. We have always accepted all cultures, yet we now need to accept the threats and fight this challenge.

Yes.. as soon as one starts fighting back , he is termed a sanghi/bigot when the crux of the fight was due to this intolerance by the invading religions.

15 minutes ago, diga said:

Yes.. as soon as one starts fighting back , he is termed a sanghi/bigot when the crux of the fight was due to this intolerance by the invading religions.

That's why better training and good counter-questions is needed from our side. Many usually are trapped, get into defensive mode and the guilt trip.

This is just the online battle, it's even more worse, and hostile in real-life. There is huge stigma and intimidation.

59 minutes ago, VT87 said:

I never understand this cowpiss drinker jib.I have travelled many rural area but yet to find  one person who drink cow urine  or have ever tasted cow urine. 

Historically, Its Used to be part of Channamrit.