US Count Found No Pak F-16s Missing, Contradicts India's Claim: Report

rageaddict

21 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

electronic signatures only, but no tangible evidence,

we can also share some electronic signatures of Su-30 but no tangible evidence. :hehe:

it means we also shoot down the Su-30.. :hysterical:

Please show that Tangible evidence of your electronic signature ............... bet Pakistani WILL NOT SHOW THAT

ITS LIKE IT WAS DARK AND NO GUTS TO CHASE ...... T BREAK

PEACE JUSTURE 

Edited by sukhoi

On 4/9/2019 at 2:09 AM, Pak_cric said:

Other two? Matlab India shot down 2 Pakistan F-16? Lolllll 

Its your f16 trainer probably. There is a pic where the pak pilot can be seen in the background behind Abhi. The pilot has been named as well. 

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

Its your f16 trainer probably. There is a pic where the pak pilot can be seen in the background behind Abhi. The pilot has been named as well. 

I have heard it all now. Pakistani on Twitter claiming f-16 mech radar jammed AESA radar onboard Phalcon AWACS :hysterical:

1 hour ago, FischerTal said:

I have heard it all now. Pakistani on Twitter claiming f-16 mech radar jammed AESA radar onboard Phalcon AWACS :hysterical:

That is nothing. Listen to this comedy gold - Pakistan humiliated India by dividing her into 3 parts, and Ajmal Kasab was a Hindu Indian. :hysterical:

Edited by motomaverick

That is nothing. Listen to this comedy gold - Pakistan humiliated India by dividing her into 3 parts, and Ajmal Kasab was a Hindu Indian. :hysterical:

I was scratching my head thinking "what 3 parts". This is beyond delusion.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

On 4/5/2019 at 4:26 PM, Gollum said:

Tbh Israel is a relentless land grabber, they are also morally on the wrong when it comes to pushing the Palestinians to the brink. I like Israel, don't care about Palestinians but that's the way it is in that part of the world. I have seen many Christian Palestinians too who are hardcore anti-Israel, even Christians join militant outfits. Then again Christians are persecuted by Palestinian Muslims as well. In neighboring Lebanon the Shias, Sunnis and Christians have a tripartite struggle. It's a mad mad world out there in ME, very confusing if you delve deeper. 

That is correct, I have plenty of Israeli friends and also some Palestinian and most seem to hate each other big time more than an average Indian and Pakistani would do. But lets get things straight if one talks about history in this thread, as much as Israel favors India and we have do many things in common, one must not forget the history that Israel is actually an opportunist and is a land grabber like the Brits, that is totally different to what India has ever done or plans to do. 

Over the period, I have come I have felt that Palestinian people in general are more calm and want the war to end, even if they might some groups which might be referred as Jihadis, overall, the country and its people are easy to get along with and are on the right.

I recently visited Israel/Jordan/Palestine and spent decent amount of time there. It just was terrible to see how Palestinian people are treated at the Qalandia checkpoint which divides Jerusalem. Average Palestinian labor worker who works in Jerusalem has to go through the checkpoint and stand in crazy big lines and get tortured by Israelis officials. Its a sad situation and reminds you of pictures from back in the days which you read in books. We saw all of this while our tourist bus went past it without going through the security while the locals you could see were treated like slaves. 

Ramallah is a great place to visit. The Palestinian local people will keep inviting you to your house for their local tea etc. They are just friendly and like to treat people.  Must visit place I would say if anyone gets a chance. It was totally safe too by the way as its a pretty well protected area. Jerusalem is as beautiful too. Its a fantastic part of the world, but its sad what its going through.