Masood azhar declared terrorist by UN!!

FischerTal

3 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

I was astonished to see that hardcore Bhakts behave almost the same as the Jihadists. 

There is hardly any difference in their attitude. 

Both make every crime against humanity Halal for them by making one lame excuse or another. 

Both are masters in making false allegations against the others (just look at Trump too who also belong to this same list of Jihadists and Bhakts). 

I find that both are the biggest Cry Babies. Firstly they do Zulm upon others, but still always cry and pose as if they are the biggest Mazlooms. 

It was an important thread about Masood Azhar and to evaluate the situation after his arrest, and which steps to be taken further etc. But the hardcore Bhakt successfully turned it into his hate inciting thread against those who hate Massod Azhar too, but their unforgivable crime is this that they are not Bhakts like him. 

Wise people said: "A wise enemy is better than a foolish friend."

Hey mullah, id rather be a blind bhakt than a terrorist sympathizier like you and the ignorant libtards that liked your post.

5 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Hey mullah, id rather be a blind bhakt than a terrorist sympathizier like you and the ignorant libtards that liked your post.

I was astonished to see that hardcore Bhakts behave almost the same as the Jihadists. 

If hardcore bhakts are like jihadists wonder why we don't see Jai Shri Ram yelling knife/gun attackers in Europe and planes hitting towers in US. 

27 minutes ago, Gollum said:

@Laaloo why do the libtards stay away from threads discussing SL terror attack, MF Hussain's paintings, ISIS modules getting busted etc. Gyan yahan baant te hai, wonder why the selective silence when some uncomfortable topics are picked....

If it was a Hindu who had done it, they would be all over ICF and reminding us of saffron terrorism.

3 hours ago, diga said:

They don't understand that this crypto Islamist is playing them

Nah they are like that only, they belong to the 'Break India' school of thought. Even Pulwama terror attack or the air strikes had no effect on them, they were absent from those threads as well. For an average Indian those type of incidents should cause hurt/anger/passion....not with these convenient idiots of ISI. Someone in another thread told that the Proud Liberal guy spouts garbage against India in green ghetto, joining the enemy in ridiculing our people. You can judge their character based on that alone, fraternizing with the enemy when we are in a near war situation, like Ashok Swain. Poor Mother India, having to shield and nurture these traitors. 

Edited by Gollum

Not seen a nation who is continuously wounded by a foreign enemy, where main political parties question the legitimacy of eliminating/restricting/capturing these foreign enemies

When US or Europeans, killed Bin Laden, or undertake covert operations, they all speak in unity

It's a joke that the Congress of Italian Gandhis so readily take opposite positions to detriment of national security and ridicule India's armed forces and diplomats, 

21 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

There is hardly any difference in their attitude. 

Both make every crime against humanity Halal for them by making one lame excuse or another. 

Both are masters in making false allegations against the others (just look at Trump too who also belong to this same list of Jihadists and Bhakts). 

I find that both are the biggest Cry Babies. Firstly they do Zulm upon others, but still always cry and pose as if they are the biggest Mazlooms. 

It was an important thread about Masood Azhar and to evaluate the situation after his arrest, and which steps to be taken further etc. But the hardcore Bhakt successfully turned it into his hate inciting thread against those who hate Massod Azhar too, but their unforgivable crime is this that they are not Bhakts like him. 

Wise people said: "A wise enemy is better than a foolish friend."

That's like saying loud speakers and bombs are so similar. They both make noise. 

2 hours ago, Number said:

That's like saying loud speakers and bombs are so similar. They both make noise. 

I didn't compare the capacity of both parties to explode themselves, but I compared them only in the fields where they are showing equal efficiency like making crimes against Humanity Halal upon themselves by making lame excuses, making false allegations against others, being big cry babies despite being self the biggest tyrants, becoming Thekaydaars of patriotism and blaming all others to be Traitors of their respective countries etc.