Pragya Thakur

ravishingravi

Was it a mistake by BJP to field her ? I know politically it was a master stroke to humiliate DGV and congress. It will also rake up the stupid Hindu terror narrative that congress had built up. 

I am a bit on the fence. It makes sense politically and legally she can contest. But what are her credentials ? Is embarrassing congress a good enough incentive ? 

Not only congress, it is in response to the ecosystem, lutyens, judiciary, police etc, Hindu terror is a dhabba on the religion and it was devised to embarrass RW on purpose, fielding her is the response for their divisive methods. Only thing, they should keep a lid on her utterances as she is a loose mouth, just provide details of her torture and victim stories to embarrass congress even further.

On the face of it , it seems like a big risk.After all, BJP was getting to the magic mark in the opinion polls.Then why do it?

The BJP think tank must have thought this over .They would have expected the faux outrage of the secular media.

They also knew that by fielding her, they would get a chance to explain why they did that.And Modi  and Shah have been consistent with their replies.

But they wouldn't have taken this decision if they were not absolutely convinced about her innocence.Of that, I am 100% confident.

Once that decision was taken , the pseudo secular media played right into Modi's hands.

They took this decision to teach Congress a lesson and to banish the bogey of Saffron terror forever.

The results will be there for everyone to see.

I don't like this one bit. She is yet to be acquitted and the charges are serious, pretty damning in fact. If they wanted to play the card some of you are talking about, why not wait for her to get a clean chit and then field her in later elections? Now I can't complain if Congress fields a Madani or SIMI/PFI linked terror accused in future elections. BJP bosses have set a dangerous precedent here, national security being their forte makes this decision look even more myopic. Pity the people of Bhopal, either her or Diggy Piggy :facepalm:

Edited by Gollum

So Pragya joined twitter recently and immediately got a blue tick, I mean WTF. I don't understand twitter or Jack Dorsey, on one hand they keep harassing/banning normal RW handles when they are being cheeky but then all of a sudden red carpet welcome for this lady. I'd rather have True Indology back, thanks. 

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

So Pragya joined twitter recently and immediately got a blue tick, I mean WTF. I don't understand twitter or Jack Dorsey, on one hand they keep harassing/banning normal RW handles when they are being cheeky but then all of a sudden red carpet welcome for this lady. I'd rather have True Indology back, thanks. 

This is a clear indiaction that Pragya is winning :p: