Fielding Sadhvi Pragya Thakur has been a monumental disaster

Gollum

5 minutes ago, Gollum said:

@coffee_rules what's TTT?

Coming to Hindu-centric agenda an important point I will add is freeing temples and Hindu shrines from govt control. BJP has failed us massively here, they all want to loot our temples dry, never will they do that with other religious places of worship. 

Hopefully we get Ayodhya Ram temple built in the next tenure so that the matter is closed. Varanasi and Mathura are next, but will BJP have the political will to reclaim our holy sites? 

Idols being stolen from ancient temples esp in South India, we may need a central agency or ministry precisely for safeguarding our heritage. Also temple land (again more in Kerala, TN) that has been encroached upon needs to be looked into. 

Just like the govt popularized Yoga in NDA-1, celebrated International Yoga day etc hope NDA-2 sees Ayurveda, Siddha get prime focus. Need to revive the dying practice of Ayurveda before it is lost forever and I am not talking about Ramdev here....Indic medicine is much more than that and our vast knowledge mustn't die away. Same applies to Siddha medicine. 

Citizenship for dharmics facing persecution in neighboring Islamic countries.

Kick out all evangelical groups operating in India and bring anti-conversion laws all across the nation including South, NE. Ghar wapsi should be done quietly in the mean time, especially for poor SC/STs tricked into changing their faith by vultures. 

Must be many more out there but govt has to start somewhere, NDA-1 was a disappointment. You rightly said, we need intellectual RW voices. 

I totally missed the temples' issue. Get Ram Mandir issue out of the bag. Fix Sabarimala and get our temples back from Govt control. It is so sorry that people from other faiths are in the trustees of Hindu temples. It is a shame.

TTT - Talaq Talaq Talaq 

9 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I totally missed the temples' issue. Get Ram Mandir issue out of the bag. Fix Sabarimala and get our temples back from Govt control. It is so sorry that people from other faiths are in the trustees of Hindu temples. It is a shame.

TTT - Talaq Talaq Talaq 

Recently in Karnataka there was a news story about how temple funds were being diverted to churches and mosques, this is the sort of nonsense we have to tolerate in the name of secularism in this country. If Modi ignores this very important matter in his 2nd term that will be an epic betrayal of trust. 

Edited by Gollum

Bjp also needs to bring anti conversion bill, as soon as possible also if I was in modis place, I would call dharma sansad and not just invite  sants from all over the country but khaap leaders from all over the states and dalit leaders plus other dharmics and pass a resolutions against  untouchability and lower upper divide, my message will be clear ki jab tumahara astitva hi khatre main hoga to castes ka achar daaloge, plus broader plan to unite all dharmics, self defence compulsory in all schools ,dharmic educations in schools, takeover of all abrahamic institutions and appointment by govt, dismantling the ecosystem and its selection procedure. 

I am disappointed. People had no other choice but BJP in Bhopal because Diggy is Piggy and Bhopal Gas tragedy (Congress rule, Rajiv/Anderson saga) scars can never be forgotten. Congress was never winning in this BJP fortress but a terror accused as MP? That too a lunatic, a liar, an abuser of martyr Karkare and Godse follower? Indian Parliament deserves better, I can never support her. BJP *ed up.  

Edited by Gollum

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

I am disappointed. People had no other choice but BJP in Bhopal because Diggy is Piggy and Bhopal Gas tragedy (Congress rule, Rajiv/Anderson saga) scars can never be forgotten. Congress was never winning in this BJP fortress but a terror accused as MP? That too a lunatic, a liar, an abuser of martyr Karkare and Godse follower? Indian Parliament deserves better, I can never support her. BJP *ed up.  

While I agree with the gist of your post, I don't think you can really hold it against Sadhvi Pragya for being a liar. That is a prerequisite for getting into politics.

This was a bad idea by BJP. Sadhvi Pragya actually gives a claim to the left liberals Hindu terrorism and extremism. She gives a bad image to the bjp and even to hinduism, with all the gau mutra, anti science statements, pro godse, not to mention she being a bomb blast accused. The sooner she goes, the better. Some of the BJP bhakts are actually justifying her.