Post election meltdown thread

Gollum

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

All I can say that thank F*ck for Kannadigas. Otherwise the Lemur c*nts would have ape **** about USDR. Although it's amusing to see their new found love for Punjab :laugh:.  Massive pest control needed in Kerala and TN.

Don't forget Odisha and AP, where the Modi "wave" apparently failed. These stupid ignorant pigs don't know about increase in vote-share, if not in this election, next election they will get it. I am sure, Amit Shah will be giving a speech to his cadre about the next target being 400 for NDA and Telengana and Odisha are the next saffron "laboratories".

Edited by coffee_rules

7 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I have high hopes for TN still. I mean AIADMK sent construction material for Ram Temple during RJM and Jaya was a nationalist, even going against LTTE, Naxals, Islamists...there is a large enough votebank that is aligned with nationalist ideology. This time I believe the split in their party (TTV, Sasikala) and Kamal Haasan's MNM cost NDA quite a few seats. I am hoping BJP continues with AIADMK in the future, making minor adjustments and more importantly cutting money supply to the corrupt DMK. As Tamil posters here said, they also need a channel, DMK propaganda is massive courtesy control over all forms of media via the Sun network. 

I am an optimist after yesterday's events, if Bengal could be Modified why not TN, even demography (88% Hindus) is comfy for BJP. In Kerala a much bigger challenge, hell even Sabarimala didn't have much effect on voting patterns, more Islamist and commie influence, 45% non-Hindus. 

I hope you are right about TN. I follow this lady from Chennai on Twitter and she is generally quite downbeat about the situation there. 

https://twitter.com/keel1616

Modi has to go after the NGOS and missionary groups in South India esp TN and Andhra. The entire Sterlite protest saga was done by Naxals/NGOs/Church working together. These mofos are poisoning the minds of normal people, remove the tumor. Earlier Kudankulam (they even turned against APJ Abdul Kalam who wanted to reassure them) too had the same set of people working together, NGOs there representing American interests to sabotage Russian reactors. Same problem is coming up in Andhra, need to solve it before the enemies gain momentum. 

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

I hope you are right about TN. I follow this lady from Chennai on Twitter and she is generally quite downbeat about the situation there. 

https://twitter.com/keel1616

I stand by what I said. Have lived 20 years of my life in Bengal, I now believe in miracles. TN doesn't even need a miracle per se, ruthlessly go after DMK in corruption cases, control cash/freebie flow before polls, open new media network to counter DMK propaganda, choke the NGOS and tighten the church, we'll see the results then. Nothing out of the ordinary, luckily the state doesn't have a culture of political violence so no need of muscle power on the streets.

Edited by Gollum

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Modi has to go after the NGOS and missionary groups in South India esp TN and Andhra. The entire Sterlite protest saga was done by Naxals/NGOs/Church working together. These mofos are poisoning the minds of normal people, remove the tumor. Earlier Kudankulam (they even turned against APJ Abdul Kalam who wanted to reassure them) too had the same set of people working together, NGOs there representing American interests to sabotage Russian reactors. Same problem is coming up in Andhra, need to solve it before the enemies gain momentum. 

Uphill task that with Jagan being the CM :((

His dad wanted to build one of the biggest churches in the world in tirupati and  also had won of his xstian relatives in the TTD board in a high position.

I had avoided replying to many threads/posts about the complaints about Tamils. I am an Indian first and Tamil next. I love both part of it equally. That’s my disclosure. 

Based on on my understanding of tamil psyche it’s all about emotional connection. Wether it’s language, person or issue. Once we make the connection we tend to look other way on the negatives and support even if we are wrong. 

The Gandhi’s will always have a soft corner due  to Rajiv’s association with MGR and his assassination in our soil. MGR for outsiders and newbie still has that connection going in people heart even today in rural tamilnadu. 

But congress as a whole can never win elections on their own. They can only piggyback on others. So I’m not worried / interested about their revival. 

Modi do not have that connection with local population or leaders. It’s not about he is from North, speaks Hindi or any other excuses. Even when Amma/JJ was alive she kept him at a distance when it came to campaigning or alliances. Maybe if she was alive this time during 2019 elections she may have done the joint campaigns. After she died people reallly hated that he is controlling the admk party through EPS/OPS who do not have the stature.

And less talk about the BJP local leadership the better. If you put together the worst comedians and form a party that will be the BJP in tamilnadu with one or 2 exceptions. 

We are atruck with DMK and ADMK and until someone strong local leader evolves (Stalin for all his strength willl never by karuna, let alone people favorites like MGR, JJ, Kamaraj or Anna).

For the sake of development and unity i wish we get a strong local leader who aligns his / her policies with national interests. 

I understand that people may not accept or agree with each other diverge viewpoints, but we all can be civil to each other instead of the name callings and scoring cheap shots. I enjoy humor people but calling someone anti national because they voted for other party is intolerance. 

Jai Hind, Vande mathram and Vazgha Tamil(long live tamils). 

Samajwadi Party president Akhilesh Yadav on Friday dismissed the panel of spokespersons of the party. The party further asked TV channels not to invite any of the party leaders who were acting as spokespersons for any debate or talk show.

In a press release, party's chief spokesperson Rajendra Chowdhury said that Samajwadi Party has cancelled the appointment of all spokespersons with immediate effect. Some of the most visible media panellists of Samajwadi Party were Juhie Singh and Ghanshyam Tiwari.