The Official Kaanspiracy Theory Thread

Jimmy Cliff

15 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Most Netflix, Amazon originals in India are either anti-Hindu propaganda like Sacred Games, Ghoul, Leila or uber-woke feminazi crap like Four More Shots. 

12 hours ago, maniac said:

Actually the premise/concept  of the show was very good and I thought the acting was very good and then that whole crap about that Kashmiri guy started.

I mean apparently this guy living in India watching an Indian movie refuses to stand for national anthem in theaters. and says this is your country not mine even when his gf says just to use some common sense and stand up and get it over with.

Now ok fine he gets beat up by the mob which is wrong  and shouldn’t happen but why should I sympathize with someone who is being a total idiot and dick to begin with? Am I supposed to feel sorry for him for being an idiot?

Then secondly ok that minister is an extremist and wants to beat up beef eating Muslims but this guy wants to feed beef to everyone at his party who may or may not have been involved .  Ok fine as a viewer I will find the extremist right wing minister reprehensible. But Can you imagine what secret service or security would do to someone trying to tamper with food in an official party or with intruders?

Then when they get caught, one of his friend gets out of the car and starts shooting after which they all get killed.

The main protagonists start acting like they killed innocent school toddlers and feel miserable and guilty. I mean what the hell.

Why am I writing such an elaborate synopsis of a 2nd rate Tv series, well the makers cleverly say it is all based on true events and it is semi-fiction. So what is the average viewer supposed to interpret as reality? I think a Kashmiri guy got beat up in a theatre for real for refusing to stand for national anthem and obviously there are some gau rakshak loons out there so is that the truth or harmless protestors who mean no malice getting brutally shot by intelligence agencies?

I mean clearly such agenda driven film making. It is disgusting. Actually that is exactly were I turned it off when they all get drunk with guilt and discuss how miserable they are for killing that a-hole

It’s sad and unfortunate that there are too many Indians, Hindus especially, lap this up and don’t realize the message it’s trying to depict.

last week on Kapil Sharma show, Sanjay dutt got a standing ovation because apparently he went through a lot of ups and downs in life and came out as a ‘hero’

:clap:

42 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

It’s sad and unfortunate that there are too many Indians, Hindus especially, lap this up and don’t realize the message it’s trying to depict.

last week on Kapil Sharma show, Sanjay dutt got a standing ovation because apparently he went through a lot of ups and downs in life and came out as a ‘hero’

:clap:

The more offensive part is people watching Kapil Sharma show :no: 

13 hours ago, nikred said:

I was postponing watching this show for later leisure viewing. Now you come up with your write up and I just lost interest.

About time someone came up with a show on near future where the bad guys are extreme left leaning nut jobs who destroy most of the religion of the majority. I bet that will be labeled as fear-mongering.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

The problem is these days everything is seen with a prism of  Right Wing or Left Wing propaganda.

For example I saw the Angry Birds movie (the first part) with my daughter recently and loved it. It was one of those kid movies that even grown-ups can find entertaining. . However when I looked up the reviews it was totally thrashed  because apparently it had a lot of right wing rhetoric and hidden meanings to it. 

Similarly I saw Raazi and thought it was one of those rare well made thrillers from Bollywood. Really liked it. Then when I saw some reviewers online who were thrashing it as left wing liberal bs. Even Sacred games season 1 was alright as I thought it was entertaining but over-hyped but then when I saw the reviews I was like what the hell how am I liking this :hitler: I felt ashamed of myself :(( 

Sometimes if something has a hidden message who cares, as long as it is a entertaining movie/show.

However I have a problem with is blatant propaganda like PK,Sanju or this Family man show. heard Sacred Games 2 is even worse. Refuse to watch it. I mean I guess if someone makes a well made and well hidden propaganda flick, I am susceptible to being brainwashed :nervous:

Edited by maniac

12 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

As in a disinfo agent? Possible. Having said that, most of what he says (except the reptilian mumbo jumbo) seems plausible to me.

Surely the elites would have him killed if he was a threat. The fact that he was on the BBC and a mainstream radio station recently is suspicious. It's the same with Alex Jones.

37 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Surely the elites would have him killed if he was a threat. The fact that he was on the BBC and a mainstream radio station recently is suspicious. It's the same with Alex Jones.

I guess these guys are allowed to provide some authentic info to make them sound credible initially and then they add loads of loony stuff to it which completely discredits them. Still David Icke comes across as a sane guy to me most of the times and his claims seem fairly plausible if I ignore the Reptilian stuff. Alex Jones looked like a fraud very early on. Christopher Bollyn is probably better than both and has come out with a lot of interesting stuff on 9/11.

5 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

I guess these guys are allowed to provide some authentic info to make them sound credible initially and then they add loads of loony stuff to it which completely discredits them. Still David Icke comes across as a sane guy to me most of the times and his claims seem fairly plausible if I ignore the Reptilian stuff. Alex Jones looked like a fraud very early on. Christopher Bollyn is probably better than both and has come out with a lot of interesting stuff on 9/11.

Yes my thoughts exactly. There are some truths in there but also a lot of nonsense (on purpose) which makes them look like nut cases and hence not taken seriously by the majority of people.

I also think that sports is used as a tool of mass distraction of the masses. Look at how much coverage it is given on tv and the media. People know more about their favourite teams than their governments.

Africa States of India. I feel that's how, many inherently view India as similar to Africa continent. Thus, they look and create divide between our states, and how we are different with each other. Then the 2 big religions came as savior, and many are/have been converted.  So whatever originally had, like Africa, was backwardness, regressive. Our studies, our culture have been heavily anglicized and we are told to forget/forgo our traditions.

We may talk about politics, BJP, Congress, that or that. But deep down, this Africa of India, is the core issue and our biggest narrative battle...

Thanks to yesterday's match with gas chamber stipulation, I was reminded of this newscast from the desert storm war

Here is the studio in which it was shot :p:

Here's the reporter ordering some hamburger and coffee in the middle of the war :phehe:

Edited by Real McCoy