#StopHindiImposition Protests [ Only for Tammys ] !!!

velu

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Panini and Buddhist texts are available dating to 600 BCE. Also, going by linguistic studies, Rigveda of old Sanskrit is dated between 3000-1500 BCE. It is futile to debate that, but tamils do. Also, Modi meant that is in use as widespread as Tamil. But classical Tamil that is in old lierature doesn't look any closer to what is in use now. Most wouldn't understand, if you hit them with a brick.

You are not understanding . Buddhist and Panini texts are dated to 600s BCE by analysis of the text. We don’t actually have a 2600 year old copy. Most of the books that exist in the world today are not more than 1400 yeas old 

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

I am only commenting about Tamils who are protesting this way...I am not saying not all tamils are like this. Only a sizeable few..
Dx-0apiUwAEBntD.jpg

nice i count 30 flags right there..oh what a big gathering. but thats their opinion what is the problem here its a democracy ? and btw my middle finger to who ever is behind that they dont get to say what tamils are and arnt.  Lingayats called themselves non hindus in Karnataka some time back right.

Do you see posters here bitching about it ?

or posting links and pictures like this ?

" What is wrong with KANNADIGAS ?? 

they are not HINDUS....IBLASPHAMYYYYYYY

https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/we-were-separate-hindus-till-1871-lingayat-leader-hails-ktaka-govts-move-78207

https://openlibrary.org/works/OL16799722W/Lingayats_are_Not_Hindus

7249355-M.jpg

get the drift @coffee_rules ?

Lol nice thread. I agree that to an extent many of the protests done by NTK and others are overblown. I don't mind seeing Hindi in ATMs or the milestone markers, provided they also have Tamil and English in it. 

The only thing that bothers TN is people from other states expect us to speak in Hindi when they visit here, which is ridiculous. It is simple, just like how a Tamilian cannot expect people of Delhi or Bombay to speak Tamil when he visits there, others cannot expect Tamilians to speak Hindi when they visit TN. This is not only applicable to TN, should be for all statesbwith regional languages. 

On 4/13/2021 at 5:24 AM, ash said:

Lol nice thread. I agree that to an extent many of the protests done by NTK and others are overblown. I don't mind seeing Hindi in ATMs or the milestone markers, provided they also have Tamil and English in it. 

The only thing that bothers TN is people from other states expect us to speak in Hindi when they visit here, which is ridiculous. It is simple, just like how a Tamilian cannot expect people of Delhi or Bombay to speak Tamil when he visits there, others cannot expect Tamilians to speak Hindi when they visit TN. This is not only applicable to TN, should be for all statesbwith regional languages. 

This. While I am fully in for people learning Hindi and hate these Tamil first aholes, I do get annoyed and start thinking whether the above aholes whom I hate are the right ones for the northies who think not knowing Hindi is a sin.

29 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:
49 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:
New FM of TN, says once a Bihari, his family for generations will always be a Bihari for life!

Hail the Dravidian Shtock!

Most qualified , educated in the DMK cabinet. MIT MBA, Singapore returned. Worked in CB, Lehmann Bros. Etc

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

New FM of TN, says once a Bihari, his family for generations will always be a Bihari for life!

He claimed by birth the journalist in question is of Bihari origin, he does say 'Inam' that can be construed as creed or cast. BTW this will make Stalin his CM a teluguite and will make Rajini a Martha, etc. What is the context here? The jurnolist he is talking about is a tamil literature major, and is far more 'tamil' than this minister. I'm any case there state domicile laws are clear for everyone to see how does this opinion matter? 

@Vilander It seems coffee mama has an itch to scratch whenever something something Tamil happens. He has bumped this thread multiple times and nobody gave a fcuk. he wants this issue to be discussed more than us Tamils do. Watch as dhokla joins in this time. To keep tabs on state threads and then call us regional. This is the main objective of their life :lol:I think we should start kannada and gujju threads and throw some back at them. But we are not losers like they are :--D

Can’t help if TN politics thread was closed, so had to post DMK politicians speaking seditious stuff in the assembly. No frigging idea of the context of the debate. But this guy doesn’t like Jai Hind! 
Does he know it is not Jai Hindi !!! Stalin looks on!!

Edited by coffee_rules

Can’t help if TN politics thread was closed, so had to post DMK politicians speaking seditious stuff in the assembly. No frigging idea of the context of the debate. But this guy doesn’t like Jai Hind! 
Does he know it is not Jai Hindi !!! Stalin looks on!!

Croatia and Slovenia roles have been fixed .

6 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

@Vilander It seems coffee mama has an itch to scratch whenever something something Tamil happens. He has bumped this thread multiple times and nobody gave a fcuk. he wants this issue to be discussed more than us Tamils do. Watch as dhokla joins in this time. To keep tabs on state threads and then call us regional. This is the main objective of their life :lol:I think we should start kannada and gujju threads and throw some back at them. But we are not losers like they are :--D

Avane oru echa.. Pona vaaram thanae avana addichen.. I am bored now. :cantstop: but unlike him I like kannadigas have many in my immediate family and among Gujjus the girls prettiest in India.