Poyzz vs Bangladeshs, London Lords 03:00 PM IST (09:30 GMT), Jul 05

9 minutes ago, Forward Defence said:

Oh he is a talent alright. No denying that. Cheers to him for his performance.

I just think our future crop of youngsters are well equipped to give him his comeuppance

India's future crop will do good as well....you guys act like sour ,when you start saying this guy will go in trash like other .

Just now, Shaz1 said:

Thanks I am happy with this World Cup. We went out like Champions.

These guys kept talking about 4 defeats. They finally got a big one. We are the real tigers!

Yes finishing 5 among 10 teams and failing to qualify is looked at as an accomplishment.

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

At 7 pts, BD yet to play India and Pak, were contenders (or at least the fans thought they will). Hard slap to this mediocre team. Now, they want Shakib Al Hassan to be named MoS! BS. 

Their bowling is just not good enough. Batting is good but I thought Rahim and Mahmudullah were not 100% fit. Anyways 300 has not been a easy target in this WC

13 minutes ago, Stuge said:

India's future crop will do good as well....you guys act like sour ,when you start saying this guy will go in trash like other .

I'm not saying that Afridi will end in the dumps. I'm saying that he will be the one who our batters will successfully conquer to establish our supremacy. 

His performance today was really praiseworthy. Kudos to him.