F*ing disgusted with Dhoni worshipping on SM from yesterday !

14 hours ago, maniac said:

Dhoni fans need to thank Nzl for saving Thala for embarrassment. Atleast he will go out as the guy who made a 50 from a back to the wall situation and got us close (even though he was freeloading on Jadeja).

If we face England in this redhot form and on the pitch they will have in finals, they would have scored 380+ and Thala’s lunges would have meant he would be a meme and a disgrace for eternity. 

Rather he should thank guptaji for the run out .He was never gonna win the game ,would have rather embarrassed himself even more! At least his fans can claim run out was an unlucky way to yo out

32 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

Rather he should thank guptaji for the run out .He was never gonna win the game ,would have rather embarrassed himself even more! At least his fans can claim run out was an unlucky way to yo out

Those dumbasses are too stupid to realize if Dhoni had taken some risks earlier instead of patting low fulltosses and legside filth for singles, India would have won the game. But they are too stupid.

My circle is also filled with Dhoni bhakts and can't stand the lot. Their punchline after semi "At 5/3, Dhoni made 1.25 billion people believe we could still win". The ****er was hiding behind bachas and still bhakts claim it was great strategy of taking it deep :facepalm:
With Dhoni's PR team, won't be surprised if he becomes CM or even PM :-(

On 7/11/2019 at 10:19 PM, Laaloo said:

My wife is a big thala fan. After she came home from work, I said a few bad things about thala as usual. Let’s just say the rotis for dinner were a bit kadak :((

probably the smartest one in the family :giggle: