Smithian Fans Unite - Smith's Fan club

Stuge

17 hours ago, singhprakash72 said:

Exceptional batsman ...considering he started as a bowler and mediocre batsman his rise is Phenomenal....but remember Talent ≠ Integrity. 

True back back in 2011-12 many considered him as worst player to play for aus. When i saw him first time around 2013 he looked pretty mediocre player to me honestly.

7 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

I used to think Smith was a common name that had nothing special to it. Till I saw this man Steve Smith.

he should be called runsmith, like goldsmith and blacksmith because this guy can manufacture runs like no one (currently around) in test cricket

We saw you cry on the telly. Cry on the teeeeeeeelly. We saw you cry on the telly.

He may think he's winning by scoring heavily despite the taunts of the English fans, but it isn't about trying to put him off, we know that isn't going to happen. It's about reminding him that whatever he does in his career, he will always be a cheat who tried to cheat fellow professionals, and oversaw a bullying culture of fellow professionals both in the opposition and on the same side. 

Awesome player. Remember few posters trying to undermine him saying he has scored in pattas of Australia mostly or bashed weak Indian bowlers on flat pitches. The truth is this guy has so much grit and determination and mental strength atm that technique and quality of pitches and bowlers doesn't really matter.

10 hours ago, Pollack said:

Awesome player. Remember few posters trying to undermine him saying he has scored in pattas of Australia mostly or bashed weak Indian bowlers on flat pitches. The truth is this guy has so much grit and determination and mental strength atm that technique and quality of pitches and bowlers doesn't really matter.

My early memory of him is watching him playing in that rubbish CLT20 for NSW in 2010..He debuted in test same year and never knew he will turn out to be the greatest test batsman of this decade.Even I was critical of Michael Clarke who was for some reason stubborn enough to stick with him during 2013 Ashes.