India vs West Indies | 1st Test | Antigua | Aug 22-26 2019 | Match thread

Just now, putrevus said:

Indian fast bowlers have become a force to reckon, they are performing every where.Pity the batting is not supporting them.

So true ,the bowlers gave it their all in England but for the useless batsmen and kachra catching ruining everything.

I feel for them 

3 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Bumrah has bowled quite slow in this match. Maybe he is having a niggle. He would have blown this WI team away if he had bowled at his usual pace.

Yeah I was surprised to see his pace on the 2nd day ,he was literally trundling.

Maybe he is trying bowl within himself and just try to control the seam position and bowl on right areas like Anderson does. Even I think this is the type of pitch where if he bowls quick/Express he'll blow them away 

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Kohli has probably dropped as many crucial  catches as Kamran Akmal. Just that his stature as a batsman and obviously Indian media and fans have not made him a meme.

His catching is meme worthy 

Yup but he improved his catching in the aus tour. Raul was the star in catching department in the English tour ,dhawan and kohli were butter fingers and denied us the win in the first test 

1 minute ago, adi B said:

Why is this doofus jadeja wearing a hat sitting in the comm box ??

Ajay Jadeja is one of the most annoying commies/analyst  out there. 

He acts like he is smarter than everyone else and understands every cricket strategy out there. He is just a self-entitled buffoon and a smug prick. Also who is giving this accused fixer a job near international cricket.

He should be doing those Aajtak shows with Vikrant Gupta and co