Twitter sends notice to Pakistani President Arif Alvi for fake Kashmir tweet

sergio04

@maniac I remember you seemed to be a tad frustrated, disillusioned with BJP/Modi a few months back. Has your opinion changed post the abrogation of 370, bifurcation, UT status, detention of Hurriyat/NC/PDP leaders etc? Ballsy move huh? 

Edited by Gollum

20 minutes ago, Gollum said:

@maniac I remember you seemed to be a tad frustrated, disillusioned with BJP/Modi a few months back. Has your opinion changed post the abrogation of 370, bifurcation, UT status, detention of Hurriyat/NC/PDP etc? Ballsy move huh? 

Yes. fantastic move. However this shows the importance of assigning a capable and competent guy to the right portfolio which was part of my complaint then as well. Amit Shah needs to get the credit for orchestrating this like a Gangsta he is known to be. Similarly Jaishankar was another fantastic out of the box appointment. Obviously Modi has the final say but looks like he is comfortable with these guys and trusts them totally.

God rest their soul but with Jaitley and Swaraj it looked like more like an accommodation than an appointment which was not expected from someone like Modi who was supposed to make tough calls. I am still not happy with Rajnath "Ninda Turtle" and Nirmala S having such important portfolios. Still needs to take tough calls and work out of his comfort zone.

We are seeing fantastic results in 2 areas, diplomacy and internal security because the right people got the job. Next stop would be fixing defense and economy. Obviously no one is 100% perfect and can fix all problems in a day and also politics is obviously not as cut and dry as it seems to common folk like us. Given the scumbags,traitors and mostly incompetent jokers there are in the opposition, I never imagined then, anyone else leading this country nor can ever imagine at this point.

Edited by maniac

^ Lets not jump the gun here and assume previous ministers have no roles to play. Infact, its other way round. As part of 10% reservation bill in Kashmir, they introduced fine prints within constitution to let Governor have a final say. 

now if i am to understand stuff, I will say, some very senior BJP lawyer would have given legal advise to government to twist the reservation bill in such a manner that it can be used against 370.

And my bet is Jaitley ji

Edited by mishra