West Indies vs India, 2nd Test, ICC World Test Championship at Kingston, Aug 30 - Sep 3 2019

49 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Why is Swann who was so anti Indian during his playing days doing commentary for Indian games.

Swann is booted out from both BBC and SKY so sucking up to Indians so he can commentate for Indian broadcasters..Same with Australians, those who are not with channel 9 or Fox like Hayden, Dean Jones, Hogg suck up to Indian Players.

13 minutes ago, Bigg Brother said:

Swann is booted out from both BBC and SKY so sucking up to Indians so he can commentate for Indian broadcasters..Same with Australians, those who are not with channel 9 or Fox like Hayden, Dean Jones, Hogg suck up to Indian Players.

What I don't like is these Indian channels somehow have this insane need to have a white guy in their team.When did any channel hire any Indian to do their games not involving India.

Guy like Ian Bishop who I think is best in the business should be doing more Indian matches.

Just now, putrevus said:

What I don't like is these Indian channels somehow have this insane need to have a white guy in their team.When did any channel hire any Indian to do their games not involving India.

Guy like Ian Bishop who I think is best in the business should be doing more Indian matches.

That won't happen. Look at all the reaction videos on youtube making money wacthing indian videos.

2 hours ago, Prabhdeep Singh said:

Some of the comments above praising gritty innings by Vihari is beyond belief.

It is 300-6 not 30-6, surely you need to put pressure on the bowlers. 

When Vihari came to bat, it was 160 odd for 4.

And the ball was bouncing and moving.

We could have capitulated to a 270 all out type score if Vihari did not show grit.

I agree with you about the fact that a bit more earnestness could have been shown after our team crossed 320 or thereabouts.