Walking in Melbourne, Yarra River

OzGirl

5 minutes ago, OzGirl said:

Answer my question, I guess Indians are good at ducking and weaving, why are so many Indians running away from India? It's a simple question, why do they run away to the West and then claim how wonder, and great India is.

Learn to read. I have answered the question multiple times: COZ ITS A POOR COUNTRY. Same exact reason Greeks are fleeing Greece in record number in the last 15 years, are the #1 people out of all Europe for ditching their homeland....and surprise surprise , Greece is POOR. 

@OzGirl

Greeks have a history of migrating to other parts of the world.

Many a century ago, a certain Greek called Alexander trundled to India with all his belongings in a horse cart. Things didn't work for him as planned, elephants and general badhazmi got the better of him and he had to head back to the Ionian badlands.

Thought I'd share this with you.

11 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

@OzGirl

Greeks have a history of migrating to other parts of the world.

Many a century ago, a certain Greek called Alexander trundled to India with all his belongings in a horse cart. Things didn't work for him as planned, elephants and general badhazmi got the better of him and he had to head back to the Ionian badlands.

Thought I'd share this with you.

Yeah I know, conquered half the world.

8 minutes ago, OzGirl said:

Yeah I know, conquered half the world.

Half the known world to them. Which was a lot smaller than what the Persians knew. And a long history of fleeing the overpopulated Greek lands that are not very resource rich. 

Are you you going to acknowledge what has been said or are you gonna keep holding your ignorant double standard views and pretend your question hasn’t been answered ?? 

Edited by Muloghonto

8 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Half the known world to them. Which was a lot smaller than what the Persians knew. And a long history of fleeing the overpopulated Greek lands that are not very resource rich. 

Are you you going to acknowledge what has been said or are you gonna keep holding your ignorant double standard views and pretend your question hasn’t been answered ?? 

Greeks are fleeing now because they went bankrupt, and the economy went bust, and yes at this current stage Greece is a poor country but not as poor as India.

But why are you Indians jumping ship? After all the Indians I have spoken to tell me how great and wonderful India is and how the economy is soaring?

Edited by OzGirl

4 minutes ago, OzGirl said:

Greeks are fleeing now because they went bankrupt, and the economy went bust, and yes at this current stage Greece is a poor country but not as poor as India.

So ?? Poor is poor and poor people leave their homeland for richer lands. If bankrupt Greece with 15,000 USD per capita income have good reason to leave, then so do Indians with 2000 USD per capita. Duh.

4 minutes ago, OzGirl said:

But why are you Indians jumping ship? After all India is a great, wonderful country is it not?

Same reason as why Greeks are jumping ship: POOR NATION. It’s a great and wonderful nation, just like the Greeks think theirs is. And unlike the Greeks we never sold out to a foreign religion or been culturally demolished by a foreign copycat (Rome). But just like the Greeks are fleeing a poor nation, so too are Indians. What’s so hard to undestand then ?? 

Or or are you saying Greece too is a crap nation ?

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

@OzGirl You haven't answered my question. Why does the channel have videos of Air India taking off, landing in Mumbai, train sheds, and dil chahta hai song in it. Why are you still posting new videos from that channel here. Most people have been to America and seen their roads and parks. Its no new thing. No wonder people here consider you a pak troll. Or even worse you maybe a David Headley type who scoped Mumbai before 08 attacks posing as an American. Considering the recent events and pak aggression towards India, that is a valid possibility considering your posts :suspicious:

Doubt it is a 'she', doubt it has anything to do with Australia. Have interacted with enough Aussies online to know that this is not how they post or conduct themselves. 

10 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

So ?? Poor is poor and poor people leave their homeland for richer lands. If bankrupt Greece with 15,000 USD per capita income have good reason to leave, then so do Indians with 2000 USD per capita. Duh.

Same reason as why Greeks are jumping ship: POOR NATION. It’s a great and wonderful nation, just like the Greeks think theirs is. And unlike the Greeks we never sold out to a foreign religion or been culturally demolished by a foreign copycat (Rome). But just like the Greeks are fleeing a poor nation, so too are Indians. What’s so hard to undestand then ?? 

Or or are you saying Greece too is a crap nation ?

Nah Greece is ok, I have never been to India so can't comment.

7 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

So if Greece is ok despite Greeks fleeing Greece, has it occurred to you that India is still okay despite Indians leaving India ?

Yeah it had occurred to me, but then I meet Indians here and they keep telling me how wonderful and rich India is.

Edited by OzGirl

20 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

You mean like how Greeks keep saying Greece is wonderful once they leave it too ?? Surely you see the parallels. 

Yeah Greece is beautiful, but never heard any Greek saying that Greece is rich, in fact Greece is broke, the economy went to **** a few years ago and still hasn't recovered. 

Anyway we aren't talking about Greece here, we are talking about India.

Edited by OzGirl

8 minutes ago, OzGirl said:

Yeah Greece is beautiful, but never heard any Greek saying that Greece is rich, in fact Greece is broke, the economy went to **** a few years ago and still hasn't recovered. 

Anyway we aren't talking about Greece here, we are talking about India.

Indians don’t say India is rich either. We are talking about Greece and India is because I am demonstrating to you that what you find weird about Indians overseas is exactly also true for Greeks. Seems like basic understanding is beyond you. 

11 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Indians don’t say India is rich either. We are talking about Greece and India is because I am demonstrating to you that what you find weird about Indians overseas is exactly also true for Greeks. Seems like basic understanding is beyond you. 

And guess what Indians are also running away to Greece, I guess even a poor country like Greece is better than India?

So why Greece? I can understand USA, UK, Australia, NZ etc, trying to get in illegally, but why Greece one of the poorer countries in Europe.

Edited by OzGirl

45 minutes ago, OzGirl said:

Yeah it had occurred to me, but then I meet Indians here and they keep telling me how wonderful and rich India is.

I understand your confusion. Why should Indians, who hail from such a culturally and materially rich land migrate to backwaters of the world like Australia? Legit question.

Let me explain this to you. Indians migrate to these places so that we can share our culture with you guys. This is especially true with nations of the west. Our migration is to lift you guys from your dark ways and expose you to a much richer culture. Its the only migration in the world that is altruistic in nature.

For instance, would you rather have gulab jamuns and laze away an afternoon watching Andaz Apna Apna or would you surf Bondi beach and have tim tams? Be honest here.

4 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

I understand your confusion. Why should Indians, who hail from such a culturally and materially rich land migrate to backwaters of the world like Australia? Legit question.

Let me explain this to you. Indians migrate to these places so that we can share our culture with you guys. This is especially true with nations of the west. Our migration is to lift you guys from your dark ways and expose you to a much richer culture. Its the only migration in the world that is altruistic in nature.

For instance, would you rather have gulab jamuns and laze away an afternoon watching Andaz Apna Apna or would you surf Bondi beach and have tim tams? Be honest here.

Since I don't know what gulab jamuns are or what Andoz Apna Apna is, I would rather be surfing the waves at Apollo Bay, Bells Beach  or doing a great road trip on the Great Ocean Road, driving our great roads on a day trip.

Edited by OzGirl

This is clearly a thread started by a pak1 troll. It said something about nobody throwing garbage in the streets in Aus quite early in this thread. Another user reacted to it and this thread became "hot". Then came the women are treated badly in India charade. It thinks itself as quite smart but can be easily found out after a while to be a padosi troll. Arguing style of this troll is definitely a desi trait. No Aussie talks like this. Somebody mentioned it being a cab driver in Aus. That seems to be the case hence the driving pics. Seriously who cares about driving cars, train sheds, flight takeoff etc. Many here are NRIs or have been to some western country. Even Indians who have never traveled know about these places. 

No Aussie names their username after their country and gender. This is definitely a desi trait. Don't give these trolls the time and attention they seek. They will go away on their own if you don't feed them. What is this post but an attention to get some Indian eyeballs on it's youtube channel. @Muloghonto don't waste your time arguing with this troll. There are several pak1 trolls who claim to be from Aus, US, Scotland, Greece, Afghanistan, etc. What these pak trolls do is make us say bad about these nations and make us look bad. Also a waste of time :facepalm: