All NGO staff must now declare no role in religious conversions, sedition, communal tension, disharmony

Gollum

2 hours ago, nikred said:

I looked carefully and all I see is silly propaganda and fear mongering.

I am an Atheist, one thing Hinduism taught me is there is nothing wrong with being an Atheist.

It may be true about real Hinduism. But we are facing the challenge of Hindutva of today. 

Human Nature could never change. 

Absolute power always corrupts the people. 

Extremists and Fanatics could never bear the presence of those who differ them. 

Example: 
Is Yogi Adityanath a follower of Hinduism? 

Is he not the one who formed the Romeo force (or some thing like that)? And then they were beating the pairs who used to sit in the grounds in name of maintaining Hind values of the society. 

And then they started showing the same behaviour on the Valentine's Days. 

That is why I always say that Human Nature could not be changed. It is basic nature of fanatics that they could not bear the presence of those who differ from them in any matter. 

It even applies upon the "Atheist Fanatics" too. They could also not bear the presence of any religious person. These fanatic atheist are too a danger for the Secularism,  which teaches us patience and respect for even those, who differ from us. 

Edited by Alam_dar

8 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Difference of opinion is always welcome. All different voices are respected in a civilised society. 

Difference of opinion does not come under polarisation, while polarisation means "extreme" hatred for others, along with killing the voices and opinions of others. 

For right wing Hindutva, Indian Muslims/Christians/Liberals/Dalits are not loyal citizens of India, but Traitors to India. 

I mean, what else should I tell you, and why should I while you are already living in India and you know that these dangerous trends are all times high under BJP led government.  Yes, people still deny it, but this denial is a mistake which will not benefit Indian society. The bitter Truth should always be faced, and society has to reform itself in light of this truth. 

It is not about numbers of people that got killed, but it is about the Hatred today. 

I can assure you that today pople hate each other many folds more than 1947. They need only one such big incident like division of India, and then many folds more people will be killed today as compared to 1947. 

In 1947, Hindu community was following great Secular person like Gandhi. But today they are following the hate mongers of Hindutva movement. 

Hindus in India didn't start these killings it in 1947.  South India was more or less completely peaceful. The riots took place mainly in Punjab of both sides. 

My sincere opinion is this that talking about Data is misleading. We need to look at the situation with out true hearts. 

Here is how these ignorant whatsapp university trained guys think about India 

Pre 2014:

Jinnah : Hey Gandhi we all love everyone man. We are peaceful, no hatred just want different country.

Gandhi: Go ahead buddy, it's my baap's land.

Muslims in Pakistan: Hey Hindus Sikh, no hard feeling brothers we will just cut lakhs of you, rape your sisters but no hatred bro it's just all in love. Real hatred will be when after 2014, a troll will say something to a celebrity.

Hindu/Sikhs: No prob bro , we will also kill hundreds. All for fun but you know what we love you as it's not 2014.

Bhagalpur, Neeli, Ahmedabad in 60's: Hey guys, 108000 incidents of Riots in India during 70s and 80s but you know what these all are due to love and tolerance, real hatred would be when we will blow out of proportion one odd incident after 2014 and generalize whole billion population.

Indira Gandhi Shot dead: Hey guys since one person of particular community killed our leader we will kill everyone of that community. Burn them alive in New Delhi. Hey this is not bhakti at all since it's 1983 only , bhakti would be after 2014 if someone will say good thing about swatch Bharat. This is all in love and compassion.

Kashmiri Pandits go from our valley bro. But remember keep your sisters back and we all love you. Real hatred will be when someone will show guts in 2019 to stand against us.

NGO ko choro, who will take care of incidents like this one? But but but Hindus are the intolerant lynchers. Dozens of such news stories on a daily basis, especially in vernacular media. 

Bihar: Hindu widow punished by Sarpanch Aslam for ‘affair’ with Muslim man, fed beef, converted to Islam and forcefully married off to him

A middle-aged Muslim married man and a Hindu widow were tied with a rope and could be seen beaten with a stick by the villagers in a viral video

In Farkiya Panchayat under Baunsi Police Station of Taniganj in Araria district, an incident of forced conversion of a widow has come to light. A middle-aged Muslim married man and a Hindu widow were tied with a rope and could be seen beaten with a stick by the villagers in a viral video. They were accused of having an illicit affair. The woman was then fed beef forcefully against her will, converted to Islam and married off to the Muslim man before being cast away from the village.

The video of the crime went viral on social media. The middle-aged man has been identified as one Akbar. The incident happened on the 13th of September. According to reports, when Akbar went to his paddy field, several villagers took him to the woman’s house on some pretext and tied them there. The woman was fed beef and bones by the violent mob. All of this was done under the leadership of the Sarpanch, Mohammed Aslam. Now a concerted effort is being made to hush up the incident.

More than a dozen villagers participated in this atrocity. The father of the victim woman, Shyamlal, has registered a complaint against Mohammed Aslam, and 15 other villagers. He has alleged that his daughter and the man were dragged out of their homes and physically assaulted. Then, they were married off.

The father was forced to pay Rs. 50,000 as a penalty to rescue the pair. He did it so by mortgaging his farm. The two have been missing ever since the incident and a search is on to find them. The Police have said they have initiated an investigation into the matter. The Sarpanch meanwhile has admitted to the crime but has denied accepting money as a penalty.

There are enough laws to nail the culprits but who will implement? In India often the police don't enter Muslim areas to enforce law and order, either cowardice or excess secularism. Similarly even in BJP ruled states fraud missionaries get away with a rap on their knuckles, Modi's BFF is now Andhra CM and we know his family's links with West based evangelical groups. Are they serious this time or is this merely another jumla?

Free will is fine, but not the case most of the times. 

Edited by Gollum

13 hours ago, dial_100 said:

A person is devoid of any belief yet is working hardest proselytizing others into atheism.

Do you really believe that Atheists have no right to criticise other religions? This is a strange statement from you and totally against the basic human rights. 

I have been criticising Islam since ages and consider it my basic human right. 

I have this feeling that at some point, all religions start behaving the same way. They want full rights to criticise others, but want to keep themselves above all criticism. 

On 9/22/2019 at 2:11 PM, Alam_dar said:

Do you really believe that Atheists have no right to criticise other religions? This is a strange statement from you and totally against the basic human rights. 

I have been criticising Islam since ages and consider it my basic human right. 

I have this feeling that at some point, all religions start behaving the same way. They want full rights to criticise others, but want to keep themselves above all criticism. 

You started it not me. In my world, there are lots of atheist coexisting and i dont ahve a problem but in your Atheist world, there are no temples. Where I go in your world?? disappear? I mean thats why I call atheist unwise. No wisdom. I dont claim that all temples are worthy of worshiping but that doesnt mean all of them should disappear. Some temples are worth everything to live for or die for. 

Atheist have achieved nothing, i mean literally zilch in spirituality. What is their qualification on theism? This topic cannot be learnt in school that gives someone right to argue on something as profound and eternal as god. Now I dont follow one religion that I will have any objection to your viewpoints. 

My Allah is akbar and my God is almighty and my Krishna is varaat. 

1 hour ago, dial_100 said:

You started it not me. In my world, there are lots of atheist coexisting and i dont ahve a problem but in your Atheist world, there are no temples. Where I go in your world?? disappear? I mean thats why I call atheist unwise. No wisdom. I dont claim that all temples are worthy of worshiping but that doesnt mean all of them should disappear. Some temples are worth everything to live for or die for. 

This is a totally wrong perception here. 

I am a human being first, and then atheist. 

And as human being, I place Secularism above all. 

In my world, all have right to co-exist, all are welcome. But only difference is this that in my world all are also allowed to preach about their religion and also allowed to CRITICISE other religions and ideologies. 

Sadly, but the followers of other religions don't follow Secularism in it's true spirit. They allow themselves to criticise others, but their own religion above any criticism. 

My ideology is atheism, and I invite and welcome all criticism. 

1 hour ago, dial_100 said:

Atheist have achieved nothing, i mean literally zilch in spirituality. What is their qualification on theism? This topic cannot be learnt in school that gives someone right to argue on something as profound and eternal as god. Now I dont follow opne religion that I will have any objection to your viewpoints. 

My Allah is akbar and my God is almighty and my Krishna is varaat. 

I view the things differently.

I am still unable to understand what "spirituality" is. Different religions have different definitions. Some relate it to the souls and magic too.

I only know "Humanity", which I could feel in myself. For me, only  this humanity is spiritualism. 

As far as your claim that atheism achieved literally zilch, then again I view it totally different. 

It was the atheism which helped Europe to get rid of the tyrant Church, which caused so much misery till Medieval period. 

The present "non-religious" Secular system and even the Democratic system is the achievement of this atheist ideology. We humans are in better position when we use our brains to solve our problems, instead of taking guidance from so many different sources which claim themselves to be Divine and declare all other divine sources to be lies and deception. 

6 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

This is a totally wrong perception here. 

I am a human being first, and then atheist. 

And as human being, I place Secularism above all. 

In my world, all have right to co-exist, all are welcome. But only difference is this that in my world all are also allowed to preach about their religion and also allowed to CRITICISE other religions and ideologies. 

Sadly, but the followers of other religions don't follow Secularism in it's true spirit. They allow themselves to criticise others, but their own religion above any criticism. 

My ideology is atheism, and I invite and welcome all criticism. 

I view the things differently.

I am still unable to understand what "spirituality" is. Different religions have different definitions. Some relate it to the souls and magic too.

I only know "Humanity", which I could feel in myself. For me, only  this humanity is spiritualism. 

As far as your claim that atheism achieved literally zilch, then again I view it totally different. 

It was the atheism which helped Europe to get rid of the tyrant Church, which caused so much misery till Medieval period. 

The present "non-religious" Secular system and even the Democratic system is the achievement of this atheist ideology. We humans are in better position when we use our brains to solve our problems, instead of taking guidance from so many different sources which claim themselves to be Divine and declare all other divine sources to be lies and deception. 

On 9/18/2019 at 2:08 PM, Alam_dar said:

Welcome to the Atheist world:

We never had any temples

These were your words. Only talk about that. Dont circumvent the question. How is this secularism?

On 9/18/2019 at 11:38 PM, Alam_dar said:

We never had any temples

We never had any NGOs

We never had any violent "Ghar Wapsi" movement

We never had any Bhagts, threatening others

But still people are leaving their religions and converting to atheism automatically. 

I fear that Mota Bhai will sooner or later also perceive Atheism too as a danger to his Hindu Ideology and will find an excuse to strangle atheism too. At moment he is little busy with Muslims,, otherwise his dream is Hindu Rashtra with complete Hindu domination

What's wrong in that.....first Muslim looters and plunderers raped and forcefully converted the present Muslim's forefather...now their inbreds are doing love jihads and raping dalits..Good to give them taste of their own medicine.

On 9/18/2019 at 2:08 PM, Alam_dar said:

We never had any temples

We never had any NGOs

We never had any violent "Ghar Wapsi" movement

We never had any Bhagts, threatening others

But still people are leaving their religions and converting to atheism automatically. 

I fear that Mota Bhai will sooner or later also perceive Atheism too as a danger to his Hindu Ideology and will find an excuse to strangle atheism too. At moment he is little busy with Muslims,, otherwise his dream is Hindu Rashtra with complete Hindu domination. 

Hinduism respected Atheists long back, Google Charvakas. Some of it's proponents were given Rishi status. Knowledge is welcome and debated in Sanatana dharma.

Edited by coffee_rules

3 hours ago, bahubali said:

What's wrong in that.....first Muslim looters and plunderers raped and forcefully converted the present Muslim's forefather...now their inbreds are doing love jihads and raping dalits..Good to give them taste of their own medicine.

Playing might is right  is totally wrong, either it is played by Muslim Rulers or Mota bhai.

Especially in today's era. 

We atheists are the only one who fully allow others to criticise us. While all religions are showing the negative trait of banning criticism one way or another. Why?

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Hinduism respected Atheists long back, Google Charvakas. Some of it's proponents were given Rishi status. Knowledge is welcome and debated in Sanatana dharma.

I know Charvakas, but dind't know there proponents were given the status of Rishi. Do you have any link for this?

2 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Playing might is right  is totally wrong, either it is played by Muslim Rulers or Mota bhai.

We atheists are the only one who fully allow others to criticise us. While all religions are showing the negative trait of banning criticism one way or another. Why?

The two largest atheist nations officially banned by all criticism of atheism and discussion of religion freely: USSR and PRC

6 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

You call urself atheist still picking and highlighting faults in one particular religion .ex: thread which you have created "manusmriti ......"

37 minutes ago, bahubali said:

You call urself atheist still picking and highlighting faults in one particular religion .ex: thread which you have created "manusmriti ......"

My 99% criticism is only Islam in my life. 

My 75% criticism is on Islam at ICF, but strangely my 3 important threads about Islam were deleted by the admins and no reasons were told. I still wonder why this thing happened at ICF. 

This is why we need to make anti-conversion law. This is so petty, happening because of evangelicals in domination in government and mainstream. TN and Kerala Hindus are doomed. Read about the Joshua project. Can we slip in a Gita in people going on a pilgrimage to Mecca or Jerusalem? 

Edited by coffee_rules