Can Rohit Haters Apologize

Khota

I just hope all batsmen who come up go to at least 10 test hundreds and those who play 50 tests should get to 20 hundreds ... Right now that is not happening except Kohli .. Rohit is the one guy who has that potential as whenever he gets settled, he will score big ... and no matter even if he fails in a few innings, it is always better to have him in the side at this stage as he can be the difference between winning and not winning ... We need players who can score big and not solid players who can get a start and score 30-40 to then throw it away as Rahul, Dhawan, Vijay, Rahane have done regularly in the recent past. 

Mayank also needs to convert outside Asia ... The dude had a decent Australia tour but did not convert any start ... failed miserably in West Indies ... Shaw is missing and needs to be brought back ... Vihari does deserve a more consistent run ... He can be swapped for Jadeja outside India. 

Rohit is no good. He cannot play. If ball seams he is bad. If ball swings he is bad. If there is lateral movement he is bad. He cannot play redball. There is difference in red ball and white ball. Murali is better. rahul is better. Rest of the world is better. Everyone is better . Why is Rohit playing. Shame to the Op who is supporting an old player. What abouut youngster. What about Tom, Dick and Harry. Why is Rohit playing.

Let me enjoy my victory lap now.

1 hour ago, Rightarmfast said:

Read my words. It says, thats what I feel. Did I force my views on you? 

Read my words too? Did I say  you forced your views on me. I am just questioning your views based on your statement out of curiosity.

Edited by putrevus
19 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Even if he fails to light up scoreboards, this experiment wil be success if he gets some 40s and 50s.

He wont even get that far.

The cherry red kookaburra on Aussie tracks will have him back in the changeroom quicker then for him to get dressed.

Dont get me wrong, Im a huge fan of his. I love him in the ODI. I would even have him as captain ahead of the murderer of Indian cricket.

1 minute ago, SRT100 said:

The cherry red kookaburra on Aussie tracks will have him back in the changeroom quicker then for him to get dressed.

Dont get me wrong, Im a huge fan of his. I love him in the ODI. I would even have him as captain ahead of the murderer of Indian cricket.

In Australia he is good. It England and south Africa he might struggle. Rohit did some plays and missed but over all he play a lot on back foot in the beginning which seemed a good ploy and showed patience.

5 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

And you know that how?

9 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

I don't think Australia would be a problem for him.He will have his share of quick outs but he will score runs there.Boult will be a problem for both him and Kohli.

Did u watch him play in Australia test series?If i remember he got 2 half centuries .
14 minutes ago, Moochad said:

His ability in India I don't think has ever been in question. However, he has never shown teh ability to play the moving ball. He needs to work on that before we crown him. 

Too late. I have already crowned him. But I do agree, he needs to perform everywhere.

45 minutes ago, CG said:
59 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Did u watch him play in Australia test series?If i remember he got 2 half centuries .

not 2 .....he got 1 - 50

Rohit Sharma has the following achievements after in just 4 innings opening:

1) 2nd Indian Opener to score 100 in each innings

2) Most Sixes in Test Match

3) Most Sixes in a Test Match Series

Just imagine what could have been if he was given the opening position earlier.

Out of all the batsmen in the line up he is the best to watch. He has an extra gear that will benefit team when quick scoring is required due to overs loss to weather, or when declaration is required.

Too much time wasted on players like M Vijay, S Dhawan, KL Rahul (Has potential, can come back). 

When picking batsmen for India, their first class average should be > 50 as bare minimum. Only Ganguly (past 20 years players) had an average in the 40's but was successful for India. As a general rule.

M Vijay & S Dhawan had average of 40's in First Class, should have been a red flag when picking them.

27 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

not 2 .....he got 1 - 50

Overall he has 2 50's in Australia.

1 in 2014/15 Tour SCG batting at number 3 scored 53

1 in 2018/19 Tour MCG 63* declared innings (in the 2 matches played, India won)

Rohit Sharma is good player to have as a Sounding Board for Virat Kohli as R Sharma has lot of captaincy experience also.

6 minutes ago, Prabhdeep Singh said:

Overall he has 2 50's in Australia.

1 in 2014/15 Tour SCG batting at number 3 scored 53

1 in 2018/19 Tour MCG 63* declared innings (in the 2 matches played, India won)

Rohit Sharma is good player to have as a Sounding Board for Virat Kohli as R Sharma has lot of captaincy experience also.

ofcourse he is good player.....wnt be wrong to say a legend in LOI

But ppl arent wrong when they doubt him overseas......his avg was less then bhuvi, ashwin , jadeja

He has to prove himself overseas like everyone else.....If he bats like bradman at home ppl will accept him being inconsistent also overseas .