Bangladeshi fans - Worst of all time?

On 11/15/2019 at 9:54 AM, Vilander said:

here is an other pearl from a salty midget.

" Facts are facts. No longer an attack full of trundlers.

As an aside...it only took 80 years and 600 odd Test matches! "

More pearls of wisdom from the said salty midget

How many still think the toss decision would make a significant difference? This pitch looked dead when we bowled, but looks a minefield when India is bowling. Much the same in the Afghan Test couple months ago.

Our seamers (only 2 vs India's 3) are merely honest bowlers. Jayed can swing it, but his lack of pace (125-130 kph) means he will also leak boundaries. Not a problem as long as he takes wickets. But he won't run through a lineup, nor will he scare opposition batsman. Ebadat has good control and decent pace. Again not express, so won't scare anyone per se. But he will need to either swing/seam the ball or get the ball to reverse and I don't think he did either in this match. Khaled is probably the next seamer in line since Fizz is neither fit enough nor seems to care about Tests. Khaled is at this point just a line/length pacer. Yes, the 3 Sylhetis are an improvement over the Shahadat/Rubel/Shafiul days. But they will not get much meaningful success against top 4-5 teams, unless they improve significantly. Plus you have to factor whatever chances they create...65% will be dropped by our slip fielders.

By contrast look at India's seamers. None of them may be express, but All of them can bowl consistently around 140 which is all the pace you need. Almost all of them can bowl conventional swing, reverse swing, and bowl the right areas as well. They are right up there with Australia as the best pace attack in the world right now.

He thinks toss would have made a significant difference. Where they even watching when their midgets got destroyed today in a day 3 batting paradise where the toss decision couldn't have mattered. There are 2 innings per team you know :giggle: and one of ours scored 240 by himself. How can one bowl at 140 and not called express. Shami hit 145 even. Sure he is no akhtar or lee but 145 is 90mph. If that is not express, I dont know what is :noidea: I was thinking Kohli was arrogant in declaring early but given their saltiness, I'm proven wrong. Test over in 3 days. Hell of a beating :whack:. :finger: to that salty midget. Hope he drowns in tears today

11 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

More pearls of wisdom from the said salty midget

He thinks toss would have made a significant difference. Where they even watching when their midgets got destroyed today in a day 3 batting paradise where the toss decision couldn't have mattered. There are 2 innings per team you know :giggle: and one of ours scored 240 by himself. How can one bowl at 140 and not called express. Shami hit 145 even. Sure he is no akhtar or lee but 145 is 90mph. If that is not express, I dont know what is :noidea: I was thinking Kohli was arrogant in declaring early but given their saltiness, I'm proven wrong. Test over in 3 days. Hell of a beating :whack:. :finger: to that salty midget. Hope he drowns in tears today

I think that post is criticizing those who thought that toss mattered. He is saying indian bowlers made pitch look like minefield whole bangla bowlers made pitch look dead so toss did not matter