Hyderabad: 27-year-old veterinarian raped and murdered, charred body found

vayuu1

15 hours ago, Mariyam said:

@randomGuy @Gollum

Most families cannot afford an animal to sacrifice. A goat is in the range of 50,000-70,000 Rs and during Eid the black market mafia ensure that the prices shoot up. It is generally the entire housing society that has shell out money to buy an animal. 

Most of the times, the qurbani is done in the gali/garage/backyard and not in the homes, after creating an enclosure of sorts. And again, most of the times the kids are nowhere in the picture.

I have no idea where you guys get this idea that the qurbani and subsequent skinning of and chopping of the animal is done in front of kids.

Don’t be so sure. Do you think villagers with no cash have stopped eating Onions. 

What is sold in cities or a zone is what farmers/producers don’t/can’t  consume. I chkd onion prices in Prayagraj and last sunday rate was Rs 85 - 90 . That means farmer is selling no more than Rs 25-50 per kg.

Edited by mishra

7 hours ago, Mariyam said:

@randomGuy @Gollum

Most families cannot afford an animal to sacrifice. A goat is in the range of 50,000-70,000 Rs and during Eid the black market mafia ensure that the prices shoot up. It is generally the entire housing society that has shell out money to buy an animal. 

Most of the times, the qurbani is done in the gali/garage/backyard and not in the homes, after creating an enclosure of sorts. And again, most of the times the kids are nowhere in the picture.

I have no idea where you guys get this idea that the qurbani and subsequent skinning of and chopping of the animal is done in front of kids.

I have little Muslim kids of class 6 telling me and discussing among themselves about the bought up animals for eid qurbani tied in their homes. These are govt. School kids, not rich, not even middle class. I don't know how you have opposite idea of the ground situation.

Edited by randomGuy

On 12/6/2019 at 12:22 PM, Gollum said:

If rapists are going to get bail and allowed opportunities to burn the victim alive I am all for this kind of justice. Indian judiciary has proved it can never bring justice for rape victims, unless those pests mend their ways we will have to keep doing encounters.

While I am happy that justice prevailed and *ers got *ed. I am not so very happy with police action, people should ask questions to these officers whom victim family reached soon after abduction of victim. These chewts asked nonsense questions in a rude way that ur daughter might have ran off with her bf, which might have been true, but first point of action should have been immediate investigation especially when the victim was on call with her sister and was evident of the entire incident. I have faced this issue with police when my laptop got stolen and I went to register complain, the SI started questioning me rather than registering complain as if I sold my laptops to spent on drugs.

On 12/6/2019 at 4:23 PM, Singh bling said:

Most European countries have got ridden with death penalty. They believe in only jail term. Many of them are Feminist nations. So by your logic there is no justice their?

Nope....these *ers raped someone and killed  in a most henious way by burning her alive and you award them jail term to have muft ki roti . Wheras victims parents were spent their entire life fighting court cases when some of these monster goes out on bail. I mean what kind of justice you are talking about.

Edited by raki05

On 12/15/2019 at 1:17 PM, raki05 said:

Nope....these *ers raped someone and killed  in a most henious way by burning her alive and you award them jail term to have muft ki roti . Wheras victims parents were spent their entire life fighting court cases when some of these monster goes out on bail. I mean what kind of justice you are talking about.

Jail is not muft ki roti. Show me one person that wants to go in jail. Even beggars don't want to go their.

As far death vs jail term is concerned there are plenty of heinous crimes  where jail term is awarded instead of death, you can't say that justice is not done.

If you people are so concerned that jail term is not justice then start movement for death penalty because from 2004 indian legal system is rarely executing people. Dhananjoy chatterjee was last person executed for rape and murder in 2004. After that only terrorists were executed.

22 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Jail is not muft ki roti. Show me one person that wants to go in jail. Even beggars don't want to go their.

As far death vs jail term is concerned there are plenty of heinous crimes  where jail term is awarded instead of death, you can't say that justice is not done.

If you people are so concerned that jail term is not justice then start movement for death penalty because from 2004 indian legal system is rarely executing people. Dhananjoy chatterjee was last person executed for rape and murder in 2004. After that only terrorists were executed.

There is no need to start petition... already sc has sustained hanging order of rape criminals of Delhi rape incident. It is henious crime these buggers brutally raped and than burnt her alive what  do you expect to put them in Jail so that they again come out and repeat the crime. Have you forgetten badyun incident where convict came  out on bail and burnt the victims and her family. There should not be any sympathy on such brutal incident if you can't give a life you are not supposed to take a life. Lesson should be taught to these monster by killing them in a brutal way.

See new Tweets

Conversation

mxap_ohP_bigger.jpg

टोंक के मालपुरा में नाबालिग बच्ची के साथ सामूहिक दुष्कर्म की घटना से राजस्थान शर्मसार है। प्रदेश में अपराध रोकने में नाकाम कांग्रेस सरकार की निष्क्रियता के कारण महिलाओं के प्रति दुर्व्यवहार बढ़ता ही जा रहा है। वहीं मामले पर सरकार की चुप्पी समाज में आक्रोश का कारण बन रही है।

राज्य सरकार के लाख दावों के बावजूद प्रदेश में महिलाओं व बच्चियों के खिलाफ अपराध थमने का नाम नहीं ले रहा है। यदि वाकई अपराधियों को कांग्रेस का संरक्षण प्राप्त नहीं है, तो फिर ऐसे समाज कंटकों पर कानून का डंडा इतना नरम क्यों है? कुछ तो करो सरकार...

Karnataka: Outrage across the state as raped minor commits suicide, family demands capital punishment for accused Basheer

Outrage swept across Karnataka following the suicide of a minor girl who was raped by a known acquaintance. The 8th standard girl was on her way to a temple at Bhogura in Dharwad rural to pray for her ailing mother when the accused Basheer interdicted her before molesting and raping her.

According to the reports, the 14-year-old minor girl had visited a local temple at Bhogura village, Dharwad. The rape-accused Basheer Babusaba followed her to the temple. The 24-year-old accused then dragged her into a nearby sugarcane farm and raped the 14-year-old minor Hindu girl.

The girl returned home on the day and did not inform her parents. A day later, the victim reported the incident to her parents. The devastated parents decided to take her to the nearest hospital. As parents prepared to take her to the hospital, the 14-year-old minor decided to end her life by consuming poison. The minor girl was soon shifted to the hospital but later declared dead by the hospital authorities.

Reportedly, the accused Basheer was a frequent visitor to victim’s house and also helped the victim’s family in carrying out agricultural activities. The Dharwad police have arrested the accused Basheer. A case has been registered against the accused under sections of POCSO Act at the Garag Police Station, Dharwad. We tried to reach Dharwad police officers for an update on the case, but could not be reached.

Union Minister Prahlad Joshi visits victim’s family

Union Minister Prahlad Joshi met with the grieving family, consoled them and promised swift justice in the case. An amount of Rs. 1 lakh was handed over to the family by Joshi. The family of the slain girl demanded capital punishment for the culprit to the Union Minister.

The family that they had pledged their daughter that Basheer would be taught a lesson, but the girl was mentally disturbed by the ordeal and consumed poison. Though she was immediately rushed to the hospital, they were a tad too late, and the girl could not be saved.

Outrage across the state and on social media demanding capital punishment for Basheer

Across the past few days, the youth in the village have been demonstrating against the culprit Basheer, asking the authorities to hang him for raping the girl, who then committed suicide.

The protest did not limit to the village alone, entire Karnataka has been raging against the culprit, with citizens demanding capital punishment to the rapist Basheer. Netizens from Karnataka took to social media to launch a campaign demanding justice for the minor girl, her family and exemplary punishment for the culprit.

#JusticeForRoopa and #HangBasheer have been trending on the social media websites for the last couple of days and netizens have demanded that Basheer be hanged to death so that it serves as a deterrent for other rapists. The citizens have claimed that they are determined to pursue their fight until the rapist is awarded death sentence.

Meanwhile, Hindu organisations VHP, Bajrang Dal also demanded strict action and submitted a memorandum to the district authorities demanding death sentence the accused under Section 302 of IPC.

Capital punishment is the only solution. If courts want to stall, emulate Telangana police. Sick of this daily nonsense.

Edited by Gollum