Opposition, libtards opposing Citizenship Amendment Bill

Gollum

7 minutes ago, Sgattick10 said:

Curfew imposed in Assam and Tripura

I can understand Assam but why tripura when, shah clearly told cab won't be applied in tripura and other ne states, also even in Assam they are  not imposing it in tribal areas, bc pagal hai kya ye. 

6 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

I can understand Assam but why tripura when, shah clearly told cab won't be applied in tripura and other ne states, also even in Assam they are  not imposing it in tribal areas, bc pagal hai kya ye. 

Nahi. Looks like students. I allways call students  class 1 chewt. Give it a week. Generall population will beat them up

29 minutes ago, mishra said:

Nahi. Looks like students. I allways call students  class 1 chewt. Give it a week. Generall population will beat them up

Suddenly Assamese peacefuls have a great concern for Indegenous assamese culture and people. Since when did they care about Kaffirs so much! AIUDF is also behind these "protests", that Media is lapping up. They never cover NE, but now since they are protesting against BJP, sabko assamese manoos ki bahut chinta aapadi hain.

This fake KP is a disgrace to humanity.

13 minutes ago, Sgattick10 said:

Yep mostly students unions protesting and disrupting normal life..probably paid and brain washed by oppn parties

Its not as bad as JNU :winky: protests. Once parents of these students come to know,  they will bring the calm. 

6 minutes ago, Sgattick10 said:

But they were successful in closing all schools, colleges, shops and Private/public offices only pharmacies and hospitals were spared.

The way I see North East is, Its a zone of willfull neglect and extreme poverty. BJP has done quite a lot in the area since it came to power and people have some level of faith in BJP. 
There is no doubt that Assamese are not happy with Sylhettee and other Bengalis taking over their region demographically but their main opposition is towards illegal Muslims.

Give it a week, once true info is shared with them, the opposition will loose steam